• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Cringe-Inducing Moment in Fiction

Assaltwaffle said:
@Darkanine
Mr. Meaty is one of the few shows that scarred me as a kid. That and one episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog.
Which episode of Courage?

The Courage the Cowardly Dog episode that freaked me out the most was that episode about king Ramses and the stone tablet.

I rewatched it a few days ago and I lol'ed instead of getting scared.I didn't realize how funny that scene was when I was younger, Eustace giving zero f*cks was hilarious.

Especially when he said to the mummy "Nice try professor!" and "What's your offer!"

The "You're not perfect" scene and the girl playing a violin jumpscare was just flat out creepy

I honestly try to pretend that episode of Courage and Mr Meaty don't exist.

Also I feel very bad for whoever had to watch Popee the Performer as a kid.

Yo, the episode about Courage's parents and how he met Muriel made me cry every time it was on.

Edit: Oh and "Last of the Starmakers" is equally tragic.

I doubt this would really count, but I just had to include it.

You know how there is a friend system in Roblox? It also tracks the games they have previously played at some points and puts them in a 'friend activity' section (It doesn't tell you specifically, so if you have lots of friends, you will have to throw a wild guess who it is and/or join them).

Well, I found this in my friend activity section.

"Fox girl vore (Giantess and same size)"

>Furry fetish game

>>On Roblox

>>>Which is a site with an age range of 8-18 but strictly prohibits adult content.

>>>> Still not [Content Deleted] yet in spite of how obvious the title is.

Contemplating-spongebob

EDIT: I actually thought these guys were joking, but they weren't, they're legitimately spending time into creating stuff like this.

The entire Emoji Movie and the entire Internet: O Filme (You guys really be glad you aren't from Brazil like me, cause even the TRAILER of this movie i mentioned reduced my IQ to negative numbers).

You know what's cringy? Heathers.

No, not the movie from the 80's.

The musical/play version that has a bunch of animatics on Youtube and Tumblr turned it into a goddamn FANDOM.

Back