• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Characters for Every Tier Part 10: Literature Club

Ayane in High 8-C is a god tier waifu, but Christie and Nyotengu are god + tier. They don't have profiles yet, so let me remedy that. Might take two or more hours.

Here's them in their base costumes.

Img-christie
NyotenguDefeat

I never played/watched gameplay of whichever one Christie comes from, but if she gets a profile, she's got my vote.

She kinda looks like a gender-flipped Lee Chaola though...

I don't actually play the non-fighting games in the series.

Like come on dude, why would I actually buy the fanservice games when all the visual stuff from them is on YouTube?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I don't actually play the non-fighting games in the series.

Like come on dude, why would I actually buy the fanservice games when all the visual stuff from them is on YouTube?
Play what?

DOA.

It has a bunch of spinoff games that are literally just beach fanservice titles with all the girl characters in the series in them. I never buy those.

Because again, all of the good eye-candy ends up on YouTube anyway.

Wait a minute.

I do remember seeing Christie somewhere.

...I don't think I'm going to get away with posting the thing I saw her in though. Even if it is official.

Back