• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 8: Ayayalion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanservice is rare as hell in Western media, sadly

Well

Except the stuff Vivziepop makes

But she's a furry

One, I'm 100% sure there's more western fanservice than just Vizviepop. Two. PLEASE NO MORE MENTION OF THE YOUTUBE CONTENT CREATOR I NEVER WANT TO HEAR HER NAME AGAIN AND I LIKE HAZBIN HOTEL.

AnonymousBlank said:
Abilities to make yourself more attractive don't change canon artwork.
In that case Monika has it. Mal isn't ugly in her OG canon artwork, per se, but they are a bit lenient with describing her ability to put it lightly.

The real cal howard said:
One, I'm 100% sure there's more western fanservice than just Vizviepop. Two. PLEASE NO MORE MENTION OF THE YOUTUBE CONTENT CREATOR I NEVER WANT TO HEAR HER NAME AGAIN AND I LIKE HAZBIN HOTEL.
I'm sorry to tell you the truth, but Vivziepop has drawn literal furry **** before
And yes, there IS western fanservice otherwise, I just said there was waaaay less.

AnonymousBlank said:
Abilities to make yourself more attractive don't change canon artwork.
The weirdest part is that other D&D succubi than Mal look canonically sexy but Mal really isn't, despite her being described as being the most beutiful

Or maybe just everyone just thinks she is due to perception manip IDK

Maria.

Also, gonna be a thousand percent honest, I think TES is about as good a game as Discworld's invented game of Kick the Poo Using Real Poo, and this is probably my tendency towards a darker aesthetic speaking, but Nocturnal for Low 1-C.

...proving hotness is an interesting idea.

She's Maria. And I'm proving attractiveness, not hotness.
Lonely Maria
11/10. Fate can eat its heart out.

Ogbunabali said:
No. The Low 1-C spot is reserved for Mephala when she gets a profile.
Never seen them. Again, TES = big no for me b0ss.

I have heard of it, ages ago, meant to get into it since turn-based strategy has always been a second love of mine (looking at you, XCOM and Ring of Red) but never got it.

If you plan on adding it or smth I'm happy to help though.

Schnee One said:
@Bambu She's Hot TBH.
Kiara is.

Maria is just >.

tbh I didn't expect anyone to agree just posting to make it known Maria is best grill

I mean

Kiara is >>> the current one tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back