• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Character for Every Tier Part 6: Stone Yupia Ocean

Jolyne should still be 8-C, i mean, this thread is "Stone Yupia Ocean", the name of this thread is based on the Jojo part Jolyne is in.

Ikaros has the face of a four-year girl who lost her teddy bear and is about to cry.

How any of you can look at her face and say that she wins her tier for being the most "attractive" just boggles my mind.

This is about attractiveness, esthetic and looks should always be a primary focus before personality.

And I don't care about what kind of person she is if she has a face that makes me think of a small child, then that's an immediate reason to dismiss her for this list in my opinion.

If her face reminds you of a four year old I actually want to know what children you have seen. That right there is mind boggling.

There's even a reason her face resembles why she's about to cry that I linked above.

Not going to lie, I like sneks

@Kaltias Reminds me of when I wanted to prove to causality that Excel is sexy but couldn't due to the fact her sexiest canon art is borderline por

Schnee One said:
Wait Jotaro is 17?
**** I thought he was in his 20s
He becomes an adult later on, but he starts out Part 3 as a highschooler.

Granted, he's ******* jacked for a guy his age, so it's easy to forget. But still.

Back