• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Character for Every Tier Part 6: Stone Yupia Ocean

1) No, it's neither

2) Even if it counted as "female", it wouldn't count as "attractive"

I think genderbent is fine since it is a physical and mental change from being a man to being a woman. And I like Mai's design.

Heraphordites should not be allowed simply because they aren't woman. Being a man and a woman simulteanously is different from being a woman.

As an example, Milk is mostly made from water, but you wouldn't call milk water, now would you?

Not to mention a woman with a penis isn't an attractive concept for most people.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Ikaros is cuter, Mai is curvier
This is a list on attractiveness, being "cute" does not mean you are "attractive". Most of the times, it means the opposite since cute things are seen as childish.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
and hot *insert lenny face* I'm obviously talking about the weather i mean one of them is using a fan for a reason uwu

Back