• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat massive upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as shown here Shao Kahn was able to merge the concept of life and death and while merging both worlds ending both dualities in the process
DFC408FC-4F7D-49A9-9E26-74FC3372583D
As seen in the beginning of MK9 Shao khan is the winner of Armageddon meaning it would be the end of everything which would also include the elder gods and the one being

90863EAB-C437-4F40-B6D7-F7B6834B7045
A713C652-5ED2-4495-9252-09AA03ECCDB9
So in conclusion he should be Outerversal level being above all concepts of life and death and ending dualities while merging both realms which represent a concept

B38B4264-1AE1-4895-BECA-4703BEB87929

Yeah this isn;t going through

The merging of dualities isn't from Shao Kahn in the games but from Shao in the noncanonical Rovin novels.

The merging of Outworld and Earthrealm is also unquantifiable since it relies upon his dimensional manipulation and requires a great deal of time to genuinely achieve.

Shao winning Armageddon in no way reinforces this eithyer

Dude can be used as a vessel for some shogun servant lol

Seriously tho, Hellbeast is correct. You're using sources with different canonicity and that's not very consistent.

Even if that feat were to be true, I don't think it would qualify as outerversal since you're going to need more proof (some of the lore is vague)

I am no expert but none of evidences here look to suggest a Tier 1-A rating; I disagree on an upgrade.

While this is obviously wrong, the guy who made it deserves to know why.

>"So as shown here Shao Kahn was able to merge the concept of life and death and while merging both worlds ending both dualities in the process"

If this was more legit, manipulating concepts is Conceptual Manipulation, just a power. The stuff about dualities clearly means the 2 things said before, the concepts of life and death, so it would just be redundancy over the Conceptual Manip already claimed.

>"As seen in the beginning of MK9 Shao khan is the winner of Armageddon meaning it would be the end of everything which would also include the elder gods and the one being"

Not a lot of knowledge there but iirc the One Being was going to be released or he wasn't going to die.

>"So in conclusion he should be Outerversal level being above all concepts of life and death and ending dualities while merging both realms which represent a concept"

This is hilarious for all the wrong reasons. None of that is Outerversal level, read the Tiering System, the best you could get is tier 2 stuff as there is nothing above it in MK. The concepts of life and death do not give a tier, even if the concepts of dualities were destroyed too it would still be the same. Realms being a concept make things worst as SK is just merging 2 things to get his goal, with no real Conceptual Manip being used.

As for the first pic, it's super poetic to be anything, which throws everything of the window. And who cares if he could steal the souls of everything. Also funny how you use MK9 as they recton him doing that to Noob and that white guy doing it via magic.

As for the last pic nothing puts him above concepts, if the first feat wasn't poetic it would just refer to life and death. And that's not canon SK at all, as other pointed out before the novel is not canon. There was a lot of wank there from someone who doesn't know what they are doing, not sure what more to say.

Great post Eficiente, I agree with it

If anyone wants a MK Upgrade, I remember that Matt said he was planing to do or he knew some good stuff that could upgrade the verse

I agree with Eficiente. Thank you for helping out. We should probably close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back