• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat intros for various fights.

Diavolo vs Raziel

Intro 1

Diavolo: *Doppio's eyes widen and he transforms into Diavolo* "Epitaph didn't forsee you?!"

Raziel: *Emerges from shadows* "I live only in the present Diavolo....."

Diavolo: *Manifests King Crimson* "You will still be erased from this world......"

Intro 2

Raziel: *Turns head around to face Diavolo* "You toy with the fates of others."

Diavolo: *KC appears in front of him.* "I am Emperor! I will overcome all trails......"

Raziel: *Readies wraith blade* "Your moment of doom draws near."

Intro 3

Diavolo: "You fool, you dare to challenge me?"

Raziel: "You cannot maintain your throne forever....."

Diavolo: "I shall erase you from this land....."

Mario vs Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character)

Sonic: *sprints past the screen several times before he sprints on screen, juggling a chaos emerald in his hand* Sega does what Nintendon't.

Mario: *a pipe grows out of the ground before Mario jumps out of it* And look-a how far that-a got Sega.

Sonic: *throws the chaos emerald into the air one final time before he catches it and stashes it away* Damn, I ran right into that one.

Pinkie Pie vs Deadpool (Marvel Comics)

Deadpool: *teleports on screen, before he grabs the camera, positioning it behind him as he holds it up for a selfie, pointing with his thumb in the direction of the opponent* So this is the next chump I need to fight?

Pinkie Pie: *floats down with a group of balloons tied around her waste, before they unravel and float away, leaving Pinkie Pie behind* Oooh! You can see them too?

Deadpool: *tosses the camera back to its position* Oh? Perhaps this will be fun then!

Deadpool (Marvel Comics) vs Thanos (Marvel Comics)

Deadpool: *teleports on screen, before he grabs the camera, positioning it behind him as he holds it up for a selfie, pointing with his thumb in the direction of the opponent* Heeeyyyy, Thanos! Did-ya miss me?

Thanos: *steps out of a portal before he flexes the his wrist with the Infinity Gauntlet, the gems shining brightly* I don't have time for your foolish games, Wade.

Deadpool: *tosses the camera back to its position* Ah, come on, buddy! How's Lady Death?

Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos) vs Hajun
Hajun:
"How dare trash like you to appear before me?"

Nyarlathotep:
Appear as a young pharoah ''"'The Outer Gods don't want your existence no more, I have come to finish the job."

Hajun: "What make you think you can defeat me trash? You are annoying me... Just shut up and die already."

Nyarlathotep: Appear in true form "Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh" (That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.)

Doing this for a match I've got atm

Makoto Yuki vs Leon Belmont

Intro 1

Makoto: *Draws Evoker* "You'd place a fate onto your descendants?"

Leon: *Readies Vampire Killer* "The Belmonts must defend man from the dark!"

Makoto: *Places Evoker close to his head.* "But all in life must be free to choose....."

Intro 2

Leon: *Kneeling and does the cross sign.* "You bear a heavy burden don't you?"

Makoto: *Takes out Evoker* "I choose it, to save man from themself."

Leon: *Stands up and cracks vampire killer* ".....Good lad......"

Intro 3

Makoto: "Your certain we must fight?"

Leon: "I will test you, if you can surpass Nyx or not."

Makoto: "Very well. For mankind."

Danny Phantom vs. Mob

Intro One

Danny: (Transforming into his ghost form) "I'm going ghost!"

Mob: (Stumbling into scene, before his aura goes up and some rocks fly around him) "Ah... I think a spirit is possessing you... I'll exorcise it for you"

Danny: (Charges an ecto-blast) "Another ghost hunter? Guess I don't have time to talk."

Intro Two

Mob: (Running onto the field like this, proceeds to wipe sweat off): "You shouldn't use your powers on other people..."

Danny: (Phases in from under the ground) "I save people with my power!"

Mob: (Activates his power, shit flies around him) "... and what will happen if you lose control?"

Intro Three

Danny: (Transforming into his ghost form) "You're like me... half human, half ghost."

Mob: (Stumbling into scene, before his aura goes up and some rocks fly around him) "No... I'm just human... but there was this one time I had an out-of-body experience..."

Danny: (Charges an ecto-blast) "Sounds like a fun trick, try it out on me!"

Mario vs Bowser

Intro 1

Bowser: *stomps forward* Mario, about time you showed up!

Mario: *a pipe grows out of the ground before Mario jumps out of it* Bowser, Imma here for the Princess.

Bowser: *turns his head upwards as he blasts a stream of flames out* This time, I'll be stomping you into the ground!

Intro 2

Mario: *jumps over several Goombas before he lands on a Koopa and kicks the shell behind him, the sound of Goombas being hit sounding out* Bowser, I-a swear to Iwata.

Bowser: *his koopa car flies down gently before he jumps out of it, grinning as flames seethe out of the corner of his maw* Don't worry, Mario. Nintendo of America is in good claws.

Mario: *readjusts his hat before he glares* You won't-a be taking over Nintendo from under my-a nose.

Xander (Fire Emblem) vs Zhao Yun

Intro 1

Xander: *Rides in on horse* "Nohr will not agree to any peace talks!"

Zhao: *Kicks up spear and grabs it.* "Then must we do battle till one falls?"

Xander: *Gets off horse and draws blade* "We must, he who wins speaks the truth."

Intro 2

Zhao: *Twirls speak and plants it down.* "Nohr can work with the Shu kingdom."

Xander: *Draws blade and salutes.* "You will need to prove yourself as their champion."

Zhao: *Enters stance.* "Very well, I shall fight at my upmost."

Intro 3

Xander: "I hear your a skilled warrior."

Zhao: "I merely perform my best for my kingdom."

Xander: "A worthy foe indeed, begin...."

Mewtwo vs Shadow the Hedgehog

Intro 1:

Shadow: *teleports on screen* "Hey, freak. How's Amber?"

Mewtwo: *levitates in from above* "How's Maria."

Shadow: *Takes off inhibitor rings* "I'm gonna send you right to her."

Intro 2:

Mewtwo: *Teleports on screen* "I sense that you're an experiment like myself."

Shadow: *Skates in on screen* "Experiment? I am the Ultimate Lifeform!"

Mewtwo: *Summons Psychic Spoon* "Ultimate Lifeform? Hmph. We'll see about that."

Intro 3:

Mewtwo: *Emerges from a dark cave* "You've caused a lot of destruction for Black Doom, rat."

Shadow: *Manifests all Chaos Emeralds and goes Super* "I could say the same about you and Team Rocket, cat."

Mewtwo: *Mega Evolves and eyes glow* "True. So what's one more?"

Ganondorf vs Sephiroth

Intro 1:

Ganondorf: *Plays his organ* "Black Materia. Seems like a useful tool." *Turns around to face Sephiroth*

Sephiroth: *Flies in and draws Masamune* "The planet will see just how useful it is."

Ganondorf: *Starts levitating in the air* "This toy is too much for you! I command you to give it to me!"

Intro 2:

Sephiroth: *Floats in from above* "You're no Ancient..."

Ganondorf: *Twilight-teleports in* "Fool. My hatred has been alive since the beginning of time. You don't know how ancient I am."

Sephiroth: *Grows his one wing* Irrelevant. If you're not a Setra, you must be purged.

Intro 3

Ganon: *Flies in as a bat before turning into his pig form* "Sephiroth. Join me and we shall turn the entire cosmos into my personal Dark World."

Sephiroth: *Walks in and casts Haste on himself* "There won't be a Dark World after I'm done here."

Ganon: "Declining my offer?" *Summons his trident* "What a shame."

Joke intro:

Sephiroth: *Drops in from above* "Why if it isn't the Low Tier"

Ganondorf: *Steps out of a dark portal* "At least I'm in Smash*

Sephiroth: *Points Sword at Ganon* "You'll die for that"

Hircine vs Artemis

Intro 1

Hircine: *The Blood Moon rises into the sky as Hirince fades in from dark fog* "Mortal, to face me in my glory would be hardly sporting, so you will face one of my aspects."

Artemis: *Jumps into the field, drawning her golden bow, causing mountains to shake* "You brag in the presence of immortals? You hand me the victory with a cheap vuant to boot."

Hircine: *Summons the Spear of Bitter Mercy and becomes the aspect of guile* "Lets see if you're guile matches your arrogance."

Intro 2 (I searched for like 30 minutes just to find a few sentences Artemis has said, this is probably a weird story to reference but finding information on Artemis is harder than I thought)

Artemis: *Walks in with a wolf and quickly pulls out her bow, shaking nearby mountains* "Now you may tell, if you can tell that is, of having seen me naked!"

Hircine: *The Blood Moon rises into the sky as Hircine's aspect of speed appears from a dark fog* "-barks at Artemis-"

Artemis: "That didn't tell me."

Intro 3

Hircine: *The Blood Moon rises into the sky, as Hircine appears from a dark fog* "The others have already arrived and soon you will join them."

Artemis: *Jumps into the field and pulls out her bow, shaking nearby mountains* "I'll add your hide to my collection, Deer."

Hircine: *Summons the Spear of Bitter Mercy and becomes the Aspect of Guile* "I will add you to my Hunting Grounds, Mortal."

I just realized; Hircine would make an amazing MK x character. He already has all the variations (the aspect of guile, speed, or strength), and I could imagine plenty of moves those variations could have. Like the aspect of guile has a move where he stabs you with his spear and the meter burn version paralysis's the opponent.

SCP 076 vs Raiden (Mortal Kombat)

Intro 1

076: *Crow perches on his shoulder as he traces a finger on a claymore.* "You deny me the right to enter Mortal Kombat?!"

Raiden: *Lands on the ground and conjures lightning.* "As a deity of sorts Able you are barred from entry."

076: *Crows flies off and the blade vanishes.* "Then I shall simply have to take it out on you...."

Intro 2

Raiden: *Teleports onto stage and turns around* "Be gone Able, back to where you belong!"

076: *Cracks knuckles* "I will not, I can challenge a God! Why deny me this?"

Raiden: *Enters stance* "Then you will be sent there by my might!"

Intro 3

076: "Face me, God of Thunder."

Raiden: "Your a stain on Earthrealm Able."

076: "Blame Cain for it......"

Who else agrees that DIO deserves to be in Mortal Kombat? Especially in PB, he fits the theme so perfectly. A lot of potential for the character.

DIO vs Alcuard (Hellsing)

INTRO 1:

DIO: Immortality is nothing compared to stand power - I should know!

Alucard: A power greater than immorality? Ho, now you've caught my interest.

DIO: I'll have more than your interest when I'm finished.

INTRO 2:

(DIO suddenly blinks into view of the camera)

DIO: The World's power is exactly as it's name suggests; the power to control the world!

Alucard: Hahaha, you're in over your head vampire...haha... This might actually be interesting.

DIO: When I'm done you'll make for a fine head piece on my wall.

INTRO 3:

(Alucard materializes from a pool of blood)

Alucard: Rumor has it that you're the strongest vampire around, how adorable.

DIO: You dare mock DIO!? Ho-

Alucard: Yeah yeah I've heard your script before, just dance with me!

I can imagine DIO's intro involving him crashing into the arena (like a meteor) with a road roller then him casually walking out of the explosion that the road roller made upon impact.

I feel like DIO is a little more tame than that considering everyone is beneath him. I see him opening up with reading a book while he's talking to his opponent before slamming it shut and engaging in battle.

That and general time stop shenanigans, like instantly appearing into view or having objects in his hand instantly vanish.

Then again - if intros change depending on costume than I can see Awakened DIO definitely doing batshit crazy things like your road roller thing.

Fatalities: ROAD ROLLERDA, "the dire treatment", blood drain, and general batshit crazy combos

Ancestor (Darkest Dungeon) vs Slade (Teen Titans)

Intro 1

Ancestor: *Emerges from a mist.* "Ah, the hearld of Trigon!"

Slade: *Cracks neck and draws guns* "Your speaking for the heart I take it?"

Ancestor: *Folds arms* "Indeed I am his emissary, and the harbinger of your demise."

Intro 2

Slade: *Readies staff* "Your just a figment, your not real."

Ancestor: *Reading a book but discards it* "Perhaps, perhaps not."

Slade: *Enters stance* "Regardless Trigon wants you and the heart gone!"

Intro 3

Ancestor: "Truly this is a farce."

Slade: "Just stand there and let me end it all....."

Ancestor: "Ah to embrace futility, I would love nothing more but alas....."

Bill Cipher vs Discord

Intro 1

Bill: *An eye opens in the middle of space, before Bill's bricks flip into place* You're supposed to be the spirit of chaos?

Discord: *A nearly-anthropomorphic lion's arm appears out of existence before pulling open a zipper pull, revealing Discord's Realm, before the arm disappears. Discord then floats through the hole Mary Poppins-style before the hole in space-time simply vanishes and the Umbrella flies away, its canopy opening and closing to push itself away* What fun would life be without a bit of chaos?

Bill: *Bill raises his hand, before he clenches his fist, blue flames erupting from his palm and engulfing his hand* How about we find out who's stranger?

Intro 2

Bill: You seem to care about this "Fluttershy."

Discord: If you lay a hand on her, I swear-

Bill: Shame she's not around anymore to see you go.

Intro 3

Discord: *A hand, similar to an eagle's claw, appears, before pinching onto an unseen object, the sound of a sneeze occurring as Discord's arm pulls himself into existence by the scruff of his neck* So you're the one causing chaos around here?

Bill: *Blendin Blandin walks forward, his goggles missing as his eyes glow yellow, before Bill floats out of the body, which drops to the ground before fizzling out of existence like television static* For a spirit of chaos, this place is looking rather bland.

Discord: *Drinks a cup of chocolate milk, consuming the glass itself, before he throws the milk away, which explodes off screen* Sometimes reality is just stranger than any chaos.

Inspired by a comment on a vs thread

Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) vs Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character)

Archie Sonic: *Sprints on screen, before he crosses his arms as he gives a condescending smirk* I guarantee you'll need your Chaos Emeralds to beat me now.

Game Sonic: *Floats on stage as Super Sonic, before he reverts back, the Chaos Emeralds dispersing* Oh, yeah? I'll take you on without the Emeralds!

Archie Sonic: *Shrugs before dropping into a stance* Alright, I guess. Your funeral.

Kano vs Adam Taurus

Intro 1

Kano: *Twirls knife in hands.* "You know we oughta work together, Black Dragon and White Fang....."

Adam: *Cracks neck and draws blade* "Work with you? Never....."

Kano: *Spits on the floor.* "Fair enough, I'd rather gut ya too."

Intro 2

Adam: *Puts on mask and turns around.* "You lost to Sonya?"

Kano: *Ignites cyborg eye.* "Didn't you let Blake get away at least twice?"

Adam: *Shakes fist.* "She's next, after I kill you....."

Intro 3

Kano: "Guess what? I'm in charge now."

Adam: "Human scum....."

Kano: "Aww, come and lick my boots."

Takeda vs Blake Belladonna

Intro 1

Takeda: *Readies blades.* "Here kitty kitty....."

Blake: *Flips into the stage.* "Like I ain't heard that one before...."

Takeda: *Retracts blades.* "Had to, sorry."

Intro 2

Blake: *Loads gambol shroud.* "Your a ninja?"

Takeda: *Has hand on forehead.* "I can read your mind too."

Blake: *Aims Gambol.* "Then you know your gonna lose."

Intro 3

Takeda: "You'd make a good Shirai Ryu Blake."

Blake: "Pass, I got my own concerns."

Takeda: "Consider this my sales pitch."

SCP 076 vs Caine (World of Darkness)

Intro 1

076: *Traces a hand on a claymore.* "It can't be......"

Caine: *Wipes bloody mouth with arm.* "Your this world's Able?"

076: *Makes sword disappear* "Die, even if your not him you will die."

Intro 2

Caine: *Flings off a black cloak.* "You dare to bar my way?"

076: *Cracks neck.* "I will not be satisfied till I kill you."

Caine: *Raises arm, blood manifests around it.* "Very well, the story repeats anew....."

Intro 3

076: "I demand your blood."

Caine: "My curse is not one you wish to take on......"

076: "I care not for that, only for it to be spilled....."

TJ Combo vs Doomfist

Intro 1

TJ: *Does pushups then stands up.* "Winners don't use cybernetics chump."

Doomfist: *Charges the gauntlet.* "Oh please, winning is all that matters."

TJ: *Thumbs nose and enters stance.* "I'm talking from personal experience....."

Intro 2

Doomfist: *Readies gauntlet.* "Your a disgrace to boxing."

TJ: *Shadowboxes.* "And your a goddamn war criminal."

Doomfist: *Enters stance.* "Only through conflict do the winners make a new world."

Intro 3

TJ: "The media wanted this fight for a long time....."

Doomfist: "Indeed, a shame none will witness your demise."

TJ: "Oh they're gonna see that I'm a champ. Bring it."

Frank West vs. Springtrap

Frank: Walks into view, a baseball bat slung over his shoulder. He makes a face. "You look like a scoop just waiting to happen."

Springtrap: Glitches out, pulling his head apart to reveal the fleshy, rotten corpse underneath. "A-A-Ah...scoops. I-I-I kn-kn-kno-o-ow them well."

Frank: Readies his baseball bat for a powerful swing. "Not that kinda scoop, bud."

Second Version:

Springtrap walks in followed by a jumpscare noise. He stared at West. "A-Are you no-o-ot scared?"

Frank snaps a picture with his camera before letting it fall around his neck. "Nah, I've seen things like you."

Springtrap frowns and makes a fist. "Then you shall lear-r-r-r-rn to fear me."

Third Version:

Frank walks in chugging a beer bottle. He tosses it to the side and wipes his mouth. "'Ey, what's up, doc."

Springtrap flares at Frank, phantom animatronics blinking in and out of views behind him. "I wil no-o-ot be mocked, West."

Frank chuckles and cracks his knuckles. "Guess it's rabbit season!"

Stillwinston said:
Kano vs Adam Taurus
Intro 1

Kano: *Twirls knife in hands.* "You know we oughta work together, Black Dragon and White Fang....."

Adam: *Cracks neck and draws blade* "Work with you? Never....."

Kano: *Spits on the floor.* "Fair enough, I'd rather gut ya too."
You know if they did work together Kano would just nuke anyone the White Fang disliked lol

Freddy Fazbear vs Freddy Fazbear (Novels)

Intro 1

Game Freddy: *Walks on screen, the ghostly spirit of a child half-hiding behind his shoulder* It appear-pear-pears we have a new fr-fr-victim-friend!

Novel Freddy: *Walks forward before he tears the head off a chattering Balloon Boy and tosses the pieces aside* A-ar-re you one of his illu-lu-lusions...?

Game Freddy: *The spirit floats into Freddy's neck, causing the animatronic to seemingly tense up momentarily before he glares at the opponent, his eyes flickering on and off* I am no illusion. Now die.

Intro 2

Novel Freddy: *Stumbles on screen, teeth shining in the light* You-you-You are an imposter...

Game Freddy: *Drags a bloodied Freddy suit on screen, human eyes hanging from the sockets* So says you, novel copy...

Novel Freddy: *Pulls out the head of Twisted Freddy (or Novel Freddy if wearing a Twisted Freddy skin) before throwing the head off screen* You dare mo-mo-mock me...?

Intro 3

Game Freddy: Who's ready for some killer pizza?

Novel Freddy: Your pi-pi-zza is inferior to mi-mi-mine...

Game Freddy: Your pizza is as pathetic as you are...

Freddy Fazbear vs Michelangelo

Michelangelo: *Walks on screen, wearing a fedora and a trench coat* You still making pizzas?

Game Freddy: *Drags a bloodied Freddy suit on screen, human eyes hanging from the sockets* Yes, and I know the next topping

Michelangelo: *Pulls off his hat and throws it and the trench coat aside* I love myself pizza, but I'm not gonna BE pizza!

Freddy F**kboy vs Withered Freddy Fazbear

Intro 1-

Fboy: *Walks in smoking a blunt, sunglasses glistening* So this is what I am based on. I have something to tell you.

Fbear: *Freddy stombles in, walking like Phantom Freddy* W-what is t-t-die-that?

Fboy: *short pause* you ******* suck

Intro 2-

Fbear: *Freddy shambles in, his eyes glowing as the March song plays from with in him* Y-you will not survive. We w-will have our revenge. *A soul apears from Freddy for a brief moment*

Fboy: Inhale my dong enragement child *raises his strongest weapon don't ask*

Fbear: *Jolts upright enraged* They will find y-your parts scattered on the fl-floor

Intro 3-

Fboy: *eats a pizza, a healing effect surrounding him* Are you ready for Freddy?

Fbear: *Eyes glow as the T. March plays* A-are YOU r-ready for Freddy?

Fboy: *Pulls out his strongest weapon* Engage the Freddy ************

Emperor of Mankind vs SCP 682

Intro 1

Emperor: *Draws blade and points.* "You will fall Xeno scum!"

682: *Snaps teeth.* "You protect them? Disgusting....."

Emperor: *Golden aura manifests further.* "I am their emperor and protector from all who oppose them!"

Intro 2

682: *Crushes skull in Jaws.* "You embody all I despise...."

Emperor: *Fully rises from kneeling posture.* "You shall harm Mankind no longer!"

682: *Roars* "I will start with your jaw and kill you by inches!"

Intro 3

Emperor: "Mankind will not stand your destruction!"

682: "A braggart that is a false hero....."

Emperor: "I lead Mankind into a golden age, you shall not impede it."

Yoshikage Kira vs Batman

Batman: Yoshikage Kira - the ability to turn anything you touch into a bomb.

Kira: Superheroes are not excluded from my ability.

Batman: I know, I've done my research.

SCENARIO 2

Kira: A non-stand user? Fate really is on my side!

Batman: Knowledge is power Yoshikage Kira... don't underestimate me.

Kira: (Wincing in irritation) ...You're ruining my quiet life!

SCENARIO 3

Batman: I can't stop time, but I can still beat the shit out of you.

Kira: Ha! Without being touched by Killer Queen?

Batman: I can do it with my eyes closed if you'd like.

I saw a death battle of this, now with DC Douglas being Kira's voice actor.....

Yoshikage Kira vs Albert Wesker.

Intro 1

Kira: *Tucks female hand into suit.* "I can't let you contaminate the water of Morioh!"

Wesker: *Puts on shades.* "This is a perfect testing ground, now kneel to your god."

Kira: *Manifests Killer Queen.* "Such arrogance, typical of you western folk. Time for my quiet life....."

Intro 2

Wesker: *Dashes into the stage.* "Killer Queen? I demand it be given to me for study."

Kira: *Killer Queen appears next to him.* "It cannot be given to you, you already know too much..."

Wesker: *Draws samurai edge.* "Hmph, I'll play with you for a little while longer...."

Intro 3

Kira: "You resemble me....."

Wesker: "As if I can be compared to a David Bowie knockoff."

Kira: "I can't allow you to live even more now....."

Bruno Bucciarati vs Weiss Schnee

• Zippering and rising from the floor
Bruno: Weiss Schnee? Your father has hired me to take you back home.

• Descending from glyphs and toying with Myrtensater
Weiss: You can tell him I'm not coming home.

Bruno: I must have been unclear: you don't have an option in the matter.

SCENARIO 2

Weiss: You can create zippers on people, big whoop.

Bruno: If I pulled yours back, I'd probably find nothing but insecurity, right?

Weiss: Alright bowl cut, you're really about to get it.

SCENARIO 3

Bruno: You know, I can open any part of your body with my ability.

Weiss: Am I supposed to be intimidated by a gangster?

Bruno: Let's see what lurks inside your heart.

Back