• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moro VS Dante (DMC5).

Dante (DMC 5) VS Moro

-Both at 3-A.

--Speed is Equalized.

---Both in character.

[VOTES]
-Moro:

-Dante: 3 (LSirLancelotDuLacl, Ionliosite, GarrixianDude100193).

Last edited:
Man I'm a huge DB fan but Dante hax stomp, here's the thing about DB characters :
6974845-dragon%20ball%20wank-4.png

Ok, Moro gets Hax-stomped, but I wonder, has Dante ever resisted Life-force Absorption at 5-A Scales or similar?.
Anyway, this detail doesn't change anything, Dante still stomps.

Can some mod close this thread?.

Not 5-A scales... you are talking about his range. Try not to use tier to designate range, it is confusing.

Moro's Absorption scales to the absurd scaling chain of the DBS Manga due to being able to succ Goku's and Vegeta's energy up.

Not 5-A scales... you are talking about his range. Try not to use tier to designate range, it is confusing.

Moro's Absorption scales to the absurd scaling chain of the DBS Manga due to being able to succ Goku's and Vegeta's energy up.
Yeah, I mean, has Dante ever resisted Life-force Absorption at Large Planetary range?.

He doesn't have resistance to that in his profile, no. Don't remember any instance of him resisting absorption either, but I am not an expert for sure.

... Yes. He drained Goku and Vegeta, initially, so hard that they lost Super Saiyan Blue entirely, as a simple example.

Sucking 2 3-As is a many millions upon millions of millions of times above 5-A. We don't use range to indicate the potency of hax.

Sucking 2 3-As is a many millions upon millions of millions of times above 5-A. We don't use range to indicate the potency of hax.
That's not how hax works tho, if they don't have resistance to life force succ then a 9-B with that ability can do the same.

I don't know but if Moro wa capable of doing the succ to a whole planet population then that goes above Dante's resistance and could very well work.

And before you keep asking, Dante resist since 3 and in 4 he no-sells it.

I am willing to say that Moro can absorb to even the AP gap, but hax alone kinda screws that up

Issue is that unless he sucks Dante so hard that Dante is near-instantly incapacitated, all Dante needs to do is slow or stop time and then use any other fight-ending hax.
That's not how hax works tho
That's exactly how hax works, at least this one. I never said he would resist, I simply said that 5-A is millions upon millions upon millions of times below 3-A. If 5-A levels of energy are as much as Moro could suck, he would take an eternity draining Dante of enough power to really make any sort of difference.

So Yeah, Moro might have a chance of closing the AP Gap, even tho both are 3-A.

Him being a 4-B was able to drain a opponent literally Millions of times stronger than him (Aka SSG Vegeta, 3-B), the AP Gap was astronomical but he could drain him pretty fast.

Also, in chapter 50, he was able to downgrade both SSB Vegeta and SSB Goku to base form at the same time.

Last edited:
No need to bump this. Verse isn't equalized which means Moro cannot sense Dante's power and because of that, I doubt Moro would lead with absorption.

SBA literally means "Standard Battle Assumptions", how couldn't it apply when the OP hasn't said such a thing...?

But yeah, Moro still dies really hard. So if this isn't a stomp, vote goes there.

SBA literally means "Standard Battle Assumptions", how couldn't it apply when the OP hasn't said such a thing...?

But yeah, Moro still dies really hard. So if this isn't a stomp, vote goes there.
Moro's chance would be Draining Dante really hard, as fast he can.

But, knowing how he downgraded SSB and Vegeta to base form, both at the same time, in about seconds, I think that Moro has a wincon.

Back