• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moro (Dragon Ball Super Manga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a good image. Feel free to use it for the profile.

I don't think we have enough information for Moro's second key yet.

Though it is still a WIP, this is what I've got for him so far.

Self-Sustenance (Type-1) Morro fought Dai Kaioshin and South Kaioshin in space. DBS Manga 43/7

Aura - DBS Manga 45/38

Chi Manipulation and Energy Projection- DBS Manga 45/34

Electricity Manipulation - DBS Manga 43/9 and DBS Manga 43/10

Earth Manipulation - DBS Manga 43

Magma Manipulation - DBS Manga 45/26

Kiai - DBS Manga 46

Enhanced Senses - DBS Manga 46/27

Thank you. I'll add those in.

Although that Earth Manipulation you've linked, that could just be telekinesis throwing those meteors, right?

Maybe... if you want to add it or not its ok. I can be edited by someone else in the future.

In the Magma Manipulation page it has listed as a combination of Fire and Earth manipulation. So Morro controlling Earh manipulation should be possible.

More:

Morro can absorb Life Manipulation (via 'Life Stealing/Instant Death)' As seen when he absorbs Goku, Vegeta, Namekian Child, Animals, Plants, etc...

DBS Manga 43/6

DBS Manga 46/14

Don't add this since I want more input from others

Okay, Moro's profile is now posted. Only major thing missing from it is the notable attacks section.

Moro may need an anime-only profile if he is different enough from his manga version.

The two mediums are too different from each other canonically.

Moro will definitely get an anime profile if he's in the anime. I suggest we wait for the anime to return before making any more profiles. (Hopefully, we'll get an announcement by the end of this month.)

So are the rest of you enjoying the DBS manga? I think that it has been good so far.

Yeah, I think it's been a great continuation of the original series and especially now that we past the anime and into original content with the Galactic Prisoner Saga.

It also definitely reminds me a lot of Dragon Ball Multiverse in some respects, not just with the story but how both series bring back old elements of the show like the Kaio-ken, and the Mafuba.

Speaking of which, I know DBM isn't an official Dragon Ball product, but I wish it were possible to create a verse page and profiles for it on here.

DBM counts a fanfiction story. Sorry.

However, Toriyama obviously drew a lot of inspiration from it for the tournament between universes and the new movie's fight between Broly and Gogeta.

Speaking of which, does anybody think that it is possible that Moro was inspired by Lord Tirek? They look similar and both absorb the power of their opponents.

I doubt MLP is a big inspiration on Dragon Ball but it's possible.

Maybe in the future we can have a vetting process where certain 'fanfiction' verses can be approved, so that things don't get out of control.

Damage3245 said:
It also definitely reminds me a lot of Dragon Ball Multiverse in some respects, not just with the story but how both series bring back old elements of the show like the Kaio-ken, and the Mafuba.
Also how they took the concept of several Namekians fusing together to form a single savior from DBM in both the ToP and this Moro arc. Wasn't very effective tho.

No, once we start to allow some of them other members will demand that we allow all of them. It sets a very bad precedent.

Moro went all Luke Skywalker and created a copy/illusion of himself to trick Goku, Vegeta and Grand Supreme Kai into believing that's actually him. But all their attacks went through him. What's more is that the illusion radiated energy signature just like Moro, hence why Goku was able to use Intant Transmission to him.

I think it counts as Illusion Creation, something akin to Hit's.

@AKM sama; way ahead of you.

Made a CRT for it last week and added Illusion Creation along with four other abilities to Moro's profile.

Oops!

Should I close this one then?

Actually, just before you do I realize that a couple chapters ago Moro fired an energy beam out of his mouth.

That qualifies as Breath Attack, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back