• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mork Borg CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems fine, aye.

So can I start editing the pages?
(I think I'll make a Howler Bear page first for this though)

Definitely make a Howler Bear page first, so we have a reference on what they're scaling to. After that, aye, feel free to revise existing pages, though make sure you only do so to pages with equatable damage.

Okay so I made the page and checked the MB pages to see what other creatures have a d8 for damage
There's a problem:
Grotesque - 6d for claws and 8d for eye beam
Berserker - Has weapons whose damage dice range from 6-10
Fletcher - Has a 8d dice, it's just that I want to make sure what we put for ratings for him since he has a similiar one to Berserker physically
So what we do for ratings?

Also also, all three should get Supernatural Willpower due to lacking a morale score while we're here

Grotesque can be listed as "At least 9-C physically, possibly 9-B via eye beams" or something to that tune

Berserker should probably just receive typical treatment since the 9-B as it is is only a possibly anyways. So "At least 9-C, possibly 9-B".

Fletcher... "At least 9-C, at least 9-C, possibly 9-B via weapons"? Seems fine to me.

That's fine. Supernatural Willpower for non-player characters without a Morale score is absolutely fine.

Grotesque can be listed as "At least 9-C physically, possibly 9-B via eye beams" or something to that tune

Berserker should probably just receive typical treatment since the 9-B as it is is only a possibly anyways. So "At least 9-C, possibly 9-B".

Fletcher... "At least 9-C, at least 9-C, possibly 9-B via weapons"? Seems fine to me.

That's fine. Supernatural Willpower for non-player characters without a Morale score is absolutely fine.
Alright I'll edit them to that then

Alright I finished editing the pages so the CRT can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back