• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mork Borg Batch (Wickhead, Nagel Krat, Lich, and Blood-Drenched Skeleton) CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Add an intelligence section. Due to actively sneaking around and being a malicious humanoid entity average should work.

Downgrade intelligence to Above Average. Unless there is a basis for the citizens being very smart or something, what he has rn does not qualify for.

Downgrade to Above Average intelligence. Only his spellcasting is noteworthy and otherwise in general there isn't anything special.

Change range to be "Standard Melee range, Extended Melee range via weaponry". Swords/Knives while wielded by humans gives you that range.
Also their Bodily Weaponry should be changed to Martial Arts, as they're human skeletons, and we don't get Bodily Weaponry for punching people well.

Based TTRPG profiles.

Trying to get into Mork Borg after finishing my pathfinder campaign.

Anyways, agree.

Add an intelligence section. Due to actively sneaking around and being a malicious humanoid entity average should work.
Also the fact that they possess the ability to communicate with people and be expert weapon wielders. Nothing implies below average intelligence.

Downgrade intelligence to Above Average. Unless there is a basis for the citizens being very smart or something, what he has rn does not qualify for.
Dude is an alchemist and manipulates the populace of the MORK BORG world pretty easily, I think Gifted is substantiated enough but I don't passionately disagree with Above Average so it's fine.

Downgrade to Above Average intelligence. Only his spellcasting is noteworthy and otherwise in general there isn't anything special.
We talked about this on Discord, Above Average is fine.

Change range to be "Standard Melee range, Extended Melee range via weaponry". Swords/Knives while wielded by humans gives you that range.
Also their Bodily Weaponry should be changed to Martial Arts, as they're human skeletons, and we don't get Bodily Weaponry for punching people well.
As mentioned, sword is short enough that some swings will not be Extended Melee range. Still, it's fine to increase it, and to switch to Martial Arts.

Also the fact that they possess the ability to communicate with people and be expert weapon wielders. Nothing implies below average intelligence.
Good thing I advocated for average instead?

Also I assume the damage boost is fine too

Either way, I applied the changes so the thread can be closed

Good thing I advocated for average instead?

Also I assume the damage boost is fine too
Yeah, I know. I'm agreeing. It's just that your evidence for average seems to actually imply otherwise, and excludes in my opinion the best evidence that they're basically just... people.

Also, yeh, damage boost is fine, as discussed elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back