• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
300 joules vs 3700 joules. That is a 12.3x AP gap. And trying to strap the endo in would break Julius's Endo anyway lol

300 joules vs 3700 joules. That is a 12.3x AP gap. And trying to strap the endo in would break Julius's Endo anyway lol
Did not expect that

Hmm, his durability justification states that he scales to Funtime Freddy who in-turn scales to other animatronics in the series. Is that a stretch?

Did not expect that

Hmm, his durability justification states that he scales to Funtime Freddy who in-turn scales to other animatronics in the series. Is that a stretch?
Though I feel some of the ratings may need to be re-examined in the future, Freddy's AP/Durability ratings currently scale to Fetch, who was able to withstand several hits from a baseball bat (which varies from 300 - 1000 joules, but given how the batter was a normal kid, it likely revolves around the low-end)

Though I feel some of the ratings may need to be re-examined in the future, Freddy's AP/Durability ratings currently scale to Fetch, who was able to withstand several hits from a baseball bat (which varies from 300 - 1000 joules, but given how the batter was a normal kid, it likely revolves around the low-end)
OK then.

What do you think about the current match-up

Wait what? baseline 9-C is 300 joules. Low end of bone breaking is 375 joules
Oh... I'm dumb, I got confused by Reaper's first comment.

Well then, I think Exo wins this, it’s much more agile than the BDS as it can easily maneuver around the environment, which it’ll definitely do given how the location is Central Park (by virtue of SBA), but I think it’s main advantage is it’s LS (though I feel iffy about it’s Speed and LS considering I don’t think I had a proper understanding of ratings when I made the profile a few months ago; imo I think those ratings should be downgraded to Peak Human or possibly- but unlikely Athletic Human. Nonetheless I don’t think it’ll affect the outcome that much)

As I was saying, all the exo has to do is grab and pin BDSM to the ground, where it can then lock the skeleton into itself like it implied to have done to Reed in the ending of “The Breaking Wheel”

Basically the Blood-Drenched Skeleton becomes the Exoskeleton’s unwilling Body Puppet FTW

Back