• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Jin vs Naruto Uzumaki (New Era)| (Mori vote= 7| Naruto vote= 0

Mori Jin
Vs

Naruto Uzumaki (New Era)

Mori Jin (The God of High Schoo)
vs
Naruto Uzumaki (New Era) (Naruto)

Naruto start in 6 paths sage mode

Key- Low 5-B for both and don't go 5-B

Speed equalised

Battle field moon🌕

Who win and how

Last edited:
My 2 goats fighting 🧐.
Anyway Mori takes this because Baryon Mode sucks. All it basically does in this match up is restrict Narutos hax and stamina.
Mori still has higher AP (19 Zettatons vs 10 Zettatons), is WAY more skilled and experienced, is smarter, and has a way better moveset with multiple dura neg abilities.

This match can't actually happen. The extremely slower character mori wins by blitzing
I don’t see how is Mori blitzing Naruto. Moris only speed amp here is, as far as I remember, step which is pretty much just shunshin which Naruto has.
He does have jeabongchim up to 8x but anything above 2x would jump him to 5-B and idk if that's not restricted by them using low 5-B keys.

I don’t see how is Mori blitzing Naruto. Moris only speed amp here is, as far as I remember, step which is pretty much just shunshin which Naruto has.
He does have jeabongchim up to 8x but anything above 2x would jump him to 5-B and idk if that's not restricted by them using low 5-B keys.
It's not just that. Yeoui is blitzing the helll out of Naruto.

Secondly mori has the massive LS advantage, can one shot Naruto with his ap advantage unless Naruto immediately goes asura mode which can't happen. He has the speed advantage and can blitz with yeoui, massive skill advantage, AD..

Yeah this is a stomp match either way

My 2 goats fighting 🧐.
Anyway Mori takes this because Baryon Mode sucks. All it basically does in this match up is restrict Narutos hax and stamina.
Mori still has higher AP (19 Zettatons vs 10 Zettatons), is WAY more skilled and experienced, is smarter, and has a way better moveset with multiple dura neg abilities.
Bold of you to assume Naruto would even go Baryon mode

Bold of you to assume Naruto would even go Baryon mode
SBA make them start in their peak forms in the mentioned tier. So Nard would start off in BM unless specified otherwise (which would actually help him a lot)
It's not just that. Yeoui is blitzing the helll out of Naruto.
Yeoui actually scales to the users combat speed. We see fodders slower than Mori react to it (like Dean or Zeus) and yet Mori uses it's expansion against mfers like Mujin.
If you simply compare their speed feats alone it would be Mori using something with 300,000c speed on someone with nonillion times c speed
Yeah this is a stomp match either way
I wouldn't necessarily consider it a stomp but it is pretty boring because of BMs restrictions.
6 paths Naruto could pull off some strategies with clone spams and ninjutsu dura neg, but BM restricts him to just straight taijutsu, something that Mori eclipses him in.

SBA make them start in their peak forms in the mentioned tier. So Nard would start off in BM unless specified otherwise (which would actually help him a lot)

Yeoui actually scales to the users combat speed. We see fodders slower than Mori react to it (like Dean or Zeus) and yet Mori uses it's expansion against mfers like Mujin.
If you simply compare their speed feats alone it would be Mori using something with 300,000c speed on someone with nonillion times c speed

I wouldn't necessarily consider it a stomp but it is pretty boring because of BMs restrictions.
6 paths Naruto could pull off some strategies with clone spams and ninjutsu dura neg, but BM restricts him to just straight taijutsu, something that Mori eclipses him in.

1. He should have noted SBA then. And Baryon is the worst thing he could start with. Mori has 2x ap advantage and could go 4times with acupuncture. The guy that is fist fighting won't be able to damage him. And then he goes back to base and what?
2. Yeoui is rated as mftl+ while mori speed is hypersonic. The fodders you keep mentioning are still mftl+. Like I'm Reading the profile and seeing hypersonic combat speed, mftl+ with yeoui.

3. It's a stomp. If mori grabs Naruto he turns him to paper mache, if he punches Naruto dude is gone. If their speed were the same thing Naruto would already have a hard time dealing blows coz of his massive skill gap but now dude has an at least 2x speed advantage. And even if Naruto somehow lands a hit he can't do any harm.

Like can you mention 1 wincon for Baryon mode Naruto?

SBA

Not much because it makes their AP closer but I agree making Naruto start in base or 6 paths would make it much closer
No matter the form ap is not gonna help Naruto win and making him start in Baryon mode limits him to hands which can do nothing and last for like 5mins

1. He should have noted SBA then. And Baryon is the worst thing he could start with. Mori has 2x ap advantage and could go 4times with acupuncture. The guy that is fist fighting won't be able to damage him. And then he goes back to base and what?
Mori doesn't normally start with jeabongchim unless he needs it.
2. Yeoui is rated as mftl+ while mori speed is hypersonic. The fodders you keep mentioning are still mftl+. Like I'm Reading the profile and seeing hypersonic combat speed, mftl+ with yeoui.
Yeouis profile is super outdated. Like it still has 4-B values which were axed like a year ago. I'm currently reworking it and pretty much all it's stats go to "Varies".
It's a general mechanic of weapons in GoH to use the energy of its user which is why it Yeoui stays relative to Mori regardless of whether he's 300k times the speed of light or literally trillion times faster.
3. It's a stomp. If mori grabs Naruto he turns him to paper mache, if he punches Naruto dude is gone. If their speed were the same thing Naruto would already have a hard time dealing blows coz of his massive skill gap but now dude has an at least 2x speed advantage. And even if Naruto somehow lands a hit he can't do any harm.
Mori doesn't start off by grappling unless he's forced to due to stat differences.
Mori definitely low diffs, don't get me wrong, but he doesn't outright stomp. Nard still has AP amps with the rasengan more limbs thanks to his tentacles, and regeneration.

And if Mori does end up using jeabongchim, he puts an even higher time cap on himself than Narutos. Since jeabongchim rebound causes intense pain and temporarily weakens Mori. Meaning if Mori started off at aggressively as you suggested he would probably actually lose.

Change made in
Great.

Now with 6p Naruto things are a lot different. He'd sense the danger of Mori's attacks and spam clones from the start, giving him a number advantage anywhere from 5-2000:1.
He could probably just insta kill him with rasen shurikens cellular damage if he were to land a hit.

i have a question so Mori jin cannot transform to monkey king mode Right? Because it will make Mori jin 5B and we only using L5B here.

Mori doesn't normally start with jeabongchim unless he needs it.

Yeouis profile is super outdated. Like it still has 4-B values which were axed like a year ago. I'm currently reworking it and pretty much all it's stats go to "Varies".
It's a general mechanic of weapons in GoH to use the energy of its user which is why it Yeoui stays relative to Mori regardless of whether he's 300k times the speed of light or literally trillion times faster.

Mori doesn't start off by grappling unless he's forced to due to stat differences.
Mori definitely low diffs, don't get me wrong, but he doesn't outright stomp. Nard still has AP amps with the rasengan more limbs thanks to his tentacles, and regeneration.

And if Mori does end up using jeabongchim, he puts an even higher time cap on himself than Narutos. Since jeabongchim rebound causes intense pain and temporarily weakens Mori. Meaning if Mori started off at aggressively as you suggested he would probably actually lose.
No need to respond to most of this coz key was changed. But this is just a battle with 2 characters who's profile needs updating . Naruto with lifting strength and mori with yeoui.

Now I need time to think this true.
Mori can still one shot Naruto but his Regen helps unless he gets a hit to his brain or something. Adult Naruto typically goes for jutsu first and not just hand to hand. He goes hand to hand coz well all them mf absorb his jutsu so I think he'd be shadow clone and jutsu spamming. They'd all just be to buy time coz Mori would take care of all with ease. If Naruto can go asura mode then I think the range of ultra big ball rasenshuriken is too much to dodge.

Still thinking coz in the end a good hit from Mori to his head and it's over

You could have just put part 2 war arc naruto.
That's also a good match up ngl. There are few main differences.
Pros:
  • Naruto has TSO existence erasure
  • Naruto is more willing to use his other hax like sealing
  • Naruto is more "unpredictable"
Cons:
  • Naruto has like 2x lower AP
  • Naruto is way less experienced and skilled
  • Naruto has less stamina due to not having half of Kurama and Hashirama cells
So it really depends on which you think is better for the specific match up
But this is just a battle with 2 characters who's profile needs updating . Naruto with lifting strength and mori with yeoui.
Does Naruto have a LS upgrade that affects the match up? And Moris profile itself is aight. His profile clearly separates the MFTL+ to his monkey king mode

That's also a good match up ngl. There are few main differences.
Pros:
  • Naruto has TSO existence erasure
  • Naruto is more willing to use his other hax like sealing
  • Naruto is more "unpredictable"
Cons:
  • Naruto has like 2x lower AP
  • Naruto is way less experienced and skilled
  • Naruto has less stamina due to not having half of Kurama and Hashirama cells
So it really depends on which you think is better for the specific match up

Does Naruto have a LS upgrade that affects the match up? And Moris profile itself is aight. His profile clearly separates the MFTL+ to his monkey king mode
I mean Naruto has COAT in that key so like the Regen isn't a problem. He still got ridiculous stamina.

Yeah naruto LS should be class Z , comparable to kaguya so it's a big difference.

Wait does Mori have yeoui in base at that time?

I mean Naruto has COAT in that key so like the Regen isn't a problem.
Well coat is conscious healing and not passive regen so it doesn't help out all that much
He still got ridiculous stamina.
Yeah but 50% Kurama and Hashirama cells are both pretty insane stamina amps
Yeah naruto LS should be class Z , comparable to kaguya so it's a big difference.
Sure. I don't think it matters much regardless because Mori isn't going to be use LS against opponents physically weaker than himself anyway. Especially not when there's several clones stopping him from grappling the opponent.
Wait does Mori have yeoui in base at that time?
Technically yeah. Although he didn't technically use it against Sujin, he only used it for mobility after their fight since they were both too damaged to walk normally.
Also he hasn't trained with Yeoui at this point meaning he's much more skilled without it.

Within distance between the two that is 4km it possible that Mori can use Yeoui to smash Naruto from a distance, Yeoui can expand to 155 km wide, so 2000 clones should not be a problem

Naruto Dura is 1.69 Zettatons and Mori ap is 19.81 Zettatons so it has 11.7218934911× gap meaning that Mori can easy one shot Naruto and clones

So 1 Giant Swing from Mori is Able to one shot Naruto and almost all clones.

Well, apparently Naruto's dura is a lot weaker than his AP. I don't see why Mori doesn't one shot him with a casual shockwave.

Okay so here is my short analysis.

Naruto:
  • Large numbers advantage (can make 4-2000 clones with relative stats to himself)
  • Durability negation hax that can damage and even OHK Mori regardless of stats (rasen shuriken and frog strike)
  • Can fly so he can keep his distance
  • Much larger stamina (although each clones increases his stamina consumption)
  • Regeneration
  • Multiple sensory abilities / precog
Mori:
  • MUCH better skill, experience, and intelligence
  • Durability negation with acupuncture and air manip
  • Much higher stats (11-22x)
  • Jeabongchims x2 speed amp
  • Instinctive reactions
  • Healing with acupuncture
  • Analytical Prediction
From the start Narutos main advantage is the fact he'll immediately sense Mori can one shot him, in which case Naruto tends to spam clones and nuke the opponent from a distance similarly to what he did against Kaguya.
Moris main advantage is that he can easily avoid direct hits from Naruto and his clones just like how Neji did in the chunin exams. He can also use air manip to redirect rasen shurikens without touching them directly, and to wipe out dozens of clones in a single attack.
That being said, the wider the AOE of his attack is and the higher the number of clones that body block it, the less damage he actually deals to Narutos real body. Plus the more distance Naruto gains the more time he has to avoid the air blows Mori sends, especially given his danger sensing would help him out. Meaning Mori can't just one tap Naruto.
Worst case scenario is if Naruto manages to enter his Ashura mode in which case Mori will have a hard time dealing with durability negation attack that's like 100 meters in diameter.

So if Naruto plays it defensively he has a solid chance at winning (this isn't my vote yet btw)

I don't see why Mori wouldn't be able to discern the real body out of the clones and just blitz through them with Bo-Bup or any other amps.

Stamina doesnt really matter much since Naruto's strongest forms like Baryon Mode rapidly drain his stamina.

I don't see why Mori wouldn't be able to discern the real body out of the clones and just blitz through them with Bo-Bup or any other amps.

Stamina doesnt really matter much since Naruto's strongest forms like Baryon Mode rapidly drain his stamina.
Or he could just use an extended Yeoui to swat the clones out of the air with one swoop like he did with Satan.

Danger sensing + emotion sensing + shunshin mostly make up for speed amps. Especially in combination with a 2000:1 number advantage.
That's why Nard starts with 6p sage mode instead of BM. 6 paths Kurama sage mode should have at least 2-3 the amount of chakra 50% kcm2 had, which had enough chakra to give 40k Shinobi 3x the amount of chakra of a high level jonin.
Or he could just use an extended Yeoui to swat the clones out of the air with one swoop like he did with Satan.
Yeah that works but it also has a limited range given he's getting swarmed omnidirectionaly

Danger sensing + emotion sensing + shunshin mostly make up for speed amps. Especially in combination with a 2000:1 number advantage.
Mori can fight 400,000,000:1, he's fine.
That's why Nard starts with 6p sage mode instead of BM. 6 paths Kurama sage mode should have at least 2-3 the amount of chakra 50% kcm2 had, which had enough chakra to give 40k Shinobi 3x the amount of chakra of a high level jonin.
Never said he starts with it. Just said that his strongest forms, which he would probably eventually use against an opponent as powerful as Mori, will put him at a significant disadvantage.
Yeah that works but it also has a limited range given he's getting swarmed omnidirectionaly
What does that matter? Yeoui can extend interstellar distances, range is not an issue, all Mori has to do is extend it a few miles and spin it around.

Back