• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know nothing about Jin so can I get like a run down ? Endeavor 8-B while Jin is I think 8-C with an attack or something that's 8-B ? All I know.

Mori is 8-B whenever he uses his martial art (Re-Taekwondo), which is all the time.

Mori's opening move is literally to speed amp and close the gap before dominating in close quarters combat.

Running away won't work as Mori can just use his speed amp to get close again.

Ok he gets close and Endeavor releases 70 ton flames from his entire body and oneshots him. Endeavor could also just fly up. I don't think this match should even be done since Endeavor can just oneshot him when he gets close.

I don't think you understand how much of a beast Mori is at close combat.

I don't think his fighting skills will prevent him from getting incinerated by Endeavor who could push through the pain of getting stabbed by Hood and could ignore his arm getting crushed to still attack. Endeavor can also release his 70 ton flames from his whole body with little build up. This is a stomp.

Mori can match long ranged projectiles with kicks of air, his kicks can shake your brain without bodily contact by depressuring the air, he's so attuned with his martial art that he was able to dodge someone much stronger than he was multiple times without getting hit, and he knows many ways to counter physical strikes in close quarters combat.

Yeah....Jin just gets close and dies from what I can tell

Enji tanked 42 Tons with minimal damage and Enji can shoot flames around his body stopping Jin from going going CQC

I don't recall Endeavor using omnidirectional fire, though I never really cared for his character. If he has, could I see evidence of such?

How strong is Endeavor's flame anyway? Jin is so highly, highly resistant with fire. He was Monkey King, who is an Immortal through many buffs and divine food that he ate. He was trapped in a heavenly oven(forgot its name :( ) in 49 days without batting an eye. He tanked a planet's explosion(Estimated bigger than Earth 1.5 times to far bigger than Jupiter) in his weakened, exhausted form from many battles, even has a big slashing wound in his shoulder. He's also shown to have no problem to fight on Sun and even kick the crap out of an attack using all Sun's surface heat and energy in his buffed form. Unless I misunderstood God's arc Mori to Ragnarok arc Mori, even with speed equalized, did Endeavor perform any feats to surpass Jin's durability?

Back