• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori jin downgrade speed

Second22

They/Them
Since the distance needs to be changed. all of the stars we can see with the unaided eye lie within about 4,000 light-years of us. (3.7843e+19 m)
So 3.7843e+19 / 0.0000000001 = 3.7843e+29 m/s

Staff has been discussed. Serious Punch²'s calc was originally used The furthest visible star to the naked eye is V762 Cas at 16,308 light-years away, but now changed to 4000 light years, Mori Jin's calc is a must affected.

I'm sorry but literally even the first thing you said is wrong, the thing that Mori kicked in exactly 100 picoseconds wasn't even Satan's clones but the sun's surface and the stars beside it in the night sky.

I'm sorry but literally even the first thing you said is wrong, the thing that Mori kicked in exactly 100 picoseconds wasn't even Satan's clones but the sun's surface and the stars beside it in the night sky.
I don't know if it's wrong or right, I see that this accepted calc should correct the distance. If you want to argue another point, Just make a CRT.

Technically we have WoG that proves Mori actually turned off all stars in the universe so we might have to upgrade him.

I don't have the interview with the author on me, but someone posted the translation in the discussion thread so they should have the source.

Technically we have WoG that proves Mori actually turned off all stars in the universe so we might have to upgrade him.

I don't have the interview with the author on me, but someone posted the translation in the discussion thread so they should have the source.
I would like to see this

I can't seem to find the interview myself either but that's really interesting fr. Can u please link me the post in the thread at least?

The Discord translation came from here. We have yet to find the original interview.

If that's the case then we shouldn't have this downgrade. Rather even an upgrade for him. But even then, it wouldn't be too drastical if we had to downgrade him.

Back