• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Masadaverse 1-A Hax, Because Why Not?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
If you just being didn't contribute anything here then leave.
>CTRL + F "Velox"

>"I'm neutral right now, let's wait for the most trusted masada supporters come here before conclude anything."

>All the other comments haven't actually contributed anything to the discusssion

Huh.

Anyway, I think Trexalfa makes sense as far as what I've read through this.

What if the translation teams take liberties translating the story tho? ovo

liberties? I am pretty sure a neutral side is more trustworthy than someone translating the story first and foremost to upgrade characters on some fan site because they feel the urge to. The fact that most people can't read the source of all these claims surely hurt it's credibility, not because the other side is lying but because things can be taken out of context and misunderstood in many ways.

Game comes pretty soon tho right? Watever happens, we can finally put this debate to rest at least.

Now i am confused. Why is Matt insinuating that ALRF wanked with the Reinhard 1A thread when the first thing he said was:

Matthew Schroeder said:
I would want to see the opinion of actual Staff / Knowledgeable people on Masada like ALRF and Monarch.
In fact, judging by that upgrade thread, neither Matt nor Trexalfa disagreed. Hell, Matt kudod that thread, now behaving like its wank that needs to be removed seems really bipolar to me.

As for this upgrade, i would love to hear Alfredos opinion on it, but i do trust EMC's and Trexalfas input, especially considering that ALRF considers Trexalfa the more knowledgeable Masada Expert.

Honestly, I should have stepped in when I saw that 1-A Longinuslanze Testament thing. Probably wouldn't have done much other then drag the thread on for longer than needed but... Yeah.

Almost forgot to talk about Trex's post. I mostly agree with his post too, though I've a problem with the part about the connection with Merc and the Throne. My point there wasn't that "If he's empowered by them, that means he must be 1-A", it was to provide info about EFF having a connection to 1-A beings, thus the idea of EFF having 1-A hax is not completely random / unexplained.

The main point about it having 1-A hax was with the statement about it being comparable to Gladsheimr in potency and the enhanced commanders having potentially 1-A hax, but Trex pointed out the holes in that which seem fine to me.

ZERO7772 said:
liberties? I am pretty sure a neutral side is more trustworthy than someone translating the story first and foremost to upgrade characters on some fan site because they feel the urge to. The fact that most people can't read the source of all these claims surely hurt it's credibility, not because the other side is lying but because things can be taken out of context and misunderstood in many ways.

Game comes pretty soon tho right? Watever happens, we can finally put this debate to rest at least.
Characters of languages can be interpreted in many different ways.

For an example, just look at Ren's page, you can see this note:

• Note 3: It should be noted that during the fight between Ren and Reinhard, the former does a feat of slashing 50 times against the latter. While the localization uses tenth of a millisecond, the Japanese one uses hundredth of a microsecond and due to how consistent the original game is, it's precedence take over the localization.
Something like this is what I meant by " take liberties." Not that the translators would purposely try and debunk feats or whatever.

Not to mention I was only being semi-serious when making the statement as shown with my "ovo".

Oh, and yes, it comes out tomorrow.

To some extent I agree with this, but there are things that make me doubt.
- What to compare it with the Gladsheim, can be things like power, how terrifying they are (one is an eternal battle of destruction, chaos and resurrection, the other is an eternal moment without changes or advancement), level, etc.
- The connection, depending on how it is explained, may be that it receives power from this, but not all or at the most beast level, so being tied would need to eliminate the threat of attachment, who knows.
- The thing about unleashing Ren's power ... maybe it's the full potential of Ein Faust Finale, rather than "reaching the level of Atziluth", another is that he's already starting to reach those levels as Reinhard on Marie's route IIRC.
- The commanders receiving the blessing of Reihard is what fills me with doubt, I will not deny that I can receive such a level, but the statement itself can be an exaggeration, fanfarorenia, or fence a little (I will not put the idiots that destruction is needed of a structure comparable to a 1-A to validate it).
- The stage of Merc, it may well be that Mercurius manipulated things to go the way he wanted and did not have to restart things (again), I say, the guy wants to have his end already had to restart the creation several times to treat it to get. Just as there are tests in Dies Irae that validate that Ren and even the commanders (via the blessing) can have the Atziluth level, one has to analyze things with a cold mind and ask for opinion from those who know the subject itself (ergo, those who read the Work, its versions in Japo and English).
My opinion, it may be right, wrong, im on drugs, who knows?

I always though Ren connection to Throne and Merc only gave him infinite juice. Not potency in a 1-A scale. That means his Briah most likely will never run out.

Anyway, i gotta say that this wiki is not of interest to me anymore. That is i really no longer care about what happens in it. So Revisions and anything that may change the statistics of the verse is no longer important to me. Calling me is, as our saying goes, "pouring water on the sand" aka it's useless. I don't mind if it is something about the plot or not but vs debating is something i no longer enjoy.

Insults towards me being called wanker or anything else are ignored as always.

Have a good day everybody. Peace

>Comes back for like two seconds

>Changes his avatar picture to a different anime girl within that timeframe

There is the Alfredo we all know and love.

If you are reading this, the best of wishes to you, my friend.

Back