• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More manifold downgrades

Jibz

He/Him
This is so utterly simple, so this should be quick. Due to a recent thread some feats from the non canon story need to be removed. Those are from this thread:

Phase Space:

"You know, we underestimate Dante. The physicists are the worst. They see us all running around as Virtuals in the memory of some giant computer of the future. Not to mention the science fiction writers. Garbage. Dante understood that a soul is not a Virtual, and in the Paradiso, he was trying to express the transhuman experience of true eternity"

Soul manipulation

Phase Space:

Himmelfarb smiled at Philmus. 'Do you know where you are? You could walk through that wall of fire, and not harm a hair of your head.' She reached up to a tree branch and plucked a leaf. It grew back instantly. 'Our natural laws are suspended here, officer; like a piece of art, everything gives expression to God's intention.'

Law Manipulation
Both of these are from short stories that are considered non-canon. So Soul manip need to be removed. Law manip is fine as Magi made another thread to add it that is based on canon, though the quote here can't be used as evidence to be pointed to, or an explanation in vsthreads.

It pains me to do shit like this, but i gotta nerf my verse, before i focus on upgrades. Can't be adding a balcony to a house that's infested with bedbugs ya know.

Is it fine if i just go ahead with the deleting? Got two staff approval and there literally isn't room for complaint.

Back