• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Magolor revisions

Well, if Ryukama is fine with this, I think that it should be fine to add the new abilities.

Except for rage power and danmaku that is.

@Ryukama Instead of "possible Time Travel" perhaps it would be better to add "Time Travel [likely not combat applicable]" to avoid confusion.

Well, feel free to make the additions then. Do you need any profiles unlocked?

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Thanks. Tell me when you are done then.

Finished, I also add just the categories of powers that were added to him in the previous thread.

However this thread shouldn't be closed yet; His Striking Strength needs a confirmation to be equal to his AP in all keys, Mag may want to specify somewhere in his profile what attacks have Durability Negation and it wouldn't be bad to rediscuss and add the other stuff I propitate about him in my differents Kirby threads (which iirc is just his having Genius intelligence).

Well, I will lock the profile in the meantime.

Magolor being Immeasurable has been rejected before as he has feats of finite speed. Although we could just add that he is ''able to move beyond space and time'' without making him Immeasurable... maybe?

Back