• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Archie 2-As could potentially be one of the strongest physically. I forgot who, but somebody made an argument for infinite^3 2-As. Something about NIGHTS, I think, but the whole Maginaryworld business can definitely be infinite^2 tho.

I know it falls under Mind Control, but do you think Resistance to Morality Manipulation is noteworthy enough?

Not only that, but we can probably put in "can revert Matter Manipulation and Reality Warping with aura", or something like that.

Morality manipulation is a sub-power of mind manipulation, so it's probably not necessary to have it listed there as well.

I guess? Though being able to revert it is basically having resistance to it.

Having resistance to them is one thing. Being able to revert it is something that I feel could be different enough to note.

I should add that earlier it was agreed that Archie Mega Man should have immunity to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation due to being a robot.

I would agree with the Mega Man thing only if you can show me that it's specified in the Comic that he doesn't have a soul since we don't give that immunity to any robot. Plus, some robots in fiction actually do have souls, like Mega Man X.

DMB 1: Actually the revision about robots having Immunity to Biological Manipulation [Without organs], Soul Manipulation [Without a soul] and Mind Manipulation [Without a mind] was not made because it would require many users to apply that to every robot based profile that mets one or over these requirements.

I have also heard a lot of stuff about Mogul and other stuff/resistance from Shake and Executor, all of that stuff should be consended in one thread.

High-Godly is the destruction of a realm in the same dimensionality as yours, say a 4-D erased alongside a timeline, his aura prevents sonic from being erased alongside the universe, its not regen. just stupidly strong Immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back