• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moon level Naruto upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which made no sense.

Shattering the Tenseigan was what Naruto did not destroying a container (which wasn't even present). That Tenseigan was a cluster of Byakugan not a container Tempest.

It's akin to shattering a mirror. You need enough output to overcome whatever is holding it together in the first place with would result in it being in pieces like the Tenseigan. Or the Infinity Stones which like the Tenseigan are power sources, to destroy any of them you'd need >>>>>>> whatever amount of energy it gives.

The Tenseigan argument is solid enough as it is, I say we roll with that
So explain what happened when the container was destroyed? What fell out?

Or explain the chain reaction argument that fell upon the Tenseigan?

There were many more arguments. It's on the first page

Sorry to bust in the thread but I would like to say that Boruto is the series where Kurama said that Naruto without him won't have his superhuman strength anymore. Ironic when Naruto is 5C without Kurama because of his Six Paths Sage Mode. So I don't wait to see the scaling to get better, rather it will get worse.

Sorry to bust in the thread but I would like to say that Boruto is the series where Kurama said that Naruto without him won't have his superhuman strength anymore. Ironic when Naruto is 5C without Kurama because of his Six Paths Sage Mode. So I don't wait to see the scaling to get better, rather it will get worse.
Isn’t Naruto able to use six paths powers because he’s the ten tails Jinchuriki by technicality? But without Kurama he can’t?

Well yeah, that would be the case, logically speaking, but we should wait and see what happens in the story before establishing any absolutes.

Also, ionno know if we should really pay attention to the "You ain't gonna have superhuman strength" thing, considering he has had superhuman strength since the first chapter or so.

Thought it was more like the forms itself. Well we will have to wait until next chapter to see what’s gonna happen

anyways back on track, the calc that Taka did needs to be recalced

I mean, he did blitz and kick away Isshiki in base.
Lol he doesn't scale to isshiki in base he literal punched him off guard while he was talking to boruto. If his base was comparable he would have no problem beating him in six paths mode which is over a 10× amp.

They literal stated they were no match for jigen. And was ******** their pants at fighting isshiki who is even stronger.

They got stronger too.

If they could just get exponentially stronger in the mist of battle im sure sasuke wouldn't have made that statement. Defeats the purpose.

If attacking someone off guard means u scale to them then i guess base kaguya pre god tree scales to isshiki.

Another thing is kawki somewhat implies that naruto won't be able to beat code who is stronger than jigen and likely weaker than Isshiki in his current state.

If Sasuke scales to Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, how come base Naruto scales to him?
That's a good question. I have no answer. The only solution I have is to ditch their slugfest altogether—just act like it never happened even though it did.
Or we could actually downgrade his physicals, since Nagato wasn't 5-C.
The slugfest portion of the fight is entirely inconsequential. That was base Naruto vs base Sasuke. That wasn't in any way Rinnegan Sasuke. Just because the Rinnegan is visually active because he can't deactivate it doesn't mean it was amping him during that bit of the fight, considering him attempting to use it damaged his eye further. Again, that was base Naruto vs base Sasuke, not base Naruto vs Rinnegan Sasuke. Rinnegan Sasuke scales to SPSM Naruto, not base Naruto, and that's that. Downscaling his physicals makes no sense whatsoever.

Most of the fight has SPSM Naruto duke it out against Rinnegan Sasuke. Except for the filler hand-to-hand portion on the anime.

Reactions: mal
Y’all had parted ways with what the OP had suggested and turn this into something else. Again someone should recalc the one that Tata did and see what we get

Well, damn, Tempest got clapped hard. F
Either way, I agree with the OP. The SM multiplier is very debatable, as multiplier have little to no obligation to be linear with Joules and Energy.

Stop antagonizing other users.
Just because I dislike someone's take on a particular verse doesn't mean I antagonize them. I highly support Tempest in regards to other series such as One Piece.
If his takes on Naruto are refuted (in my perspective), I should be more than allowed to cheer or point that out. If that's not allowed, feel free to ban me right away, as I will continue to do and endorse this kind of behavior.

In general it’s better to celebrate your victory rather than celebrate someone else’s loss. It helps keep everything civil. Rather than saying “X’s argument got reemed” say “Y’s argument seems most successful, go Y” or sumn. If you really feel the need to tear into X in a “non constructive way” just do it off site. And this is coming from the ex-number 1 antagonizer lol

That's just semantics. It was a mere off comment followed by normal reasoning. Don't turn this into something bigger than it is.
And this is not the place to have a discussion about "behavior", especially with something as minor as a shitpost-like comment about something. We're not childs, just suck it up and move on.

Probably one of the last messages I'm gonna make in a while, but there was no need to say "Well, tempest got clapped hard, F." Tempest wouldn't know if you're joking or not since this is based off of text, whatever you say online can be inferred in anyway possible, unless you give context behind it. Of course this isn't such a big thing, but you're talking about being able to cheer or point things out. You could've said that in a more respectful manner, instead of making it seem like you're tryting to instigate. Of course I don't think you're antagonizing, but still what you did isn't really the right thing. Just pointing out my opinion, it's fine to get heated in debates, but at this point it was over fam, if it wasn't over then getting heated at times and being annoyed is fine, coming from someone who gets heated in debates as well.

And this is coming from the ex-number 1 antagonizer lol
5b012b69-c974-4f19-bd66-ed64120a6066_text.gif

Just because I dislike someone's take on a particular verse doesn't mean I antagonize them. I highly support Tempest in regards to other series such as One Piece.
If his takes on Naruto are refuted (in my perspective), I should be more than allowed to cheer or point that out. If that's not allowed, feel free to ban me right away, as I will continue to do and endorse this kind of behavior.
FYI being warned about your behaviour then responding with "I'm just going to keep acting like that anyway" is a really poor approach to participating on the forums.

Take warnings more seriously going forwards or you may actually end up banned in the future.

So explain what happened when the container was destroyed? What fell out?

Or explain the chain reaction argument that fell upon the Tenseigan?

There were many more arguments. It's on the first page
Dude the container argument is your headcanon, no where in the Novel or movie was it referred to as a Container. It's a Cluster, a Cluster of Byakugan which got broken down to pieces like when when you shatter a mirror like I mentioned previously.

Your chain reaction argument was also a complete assumption on your part. There was no chain reaction. The novel was pretty damn clear on Naruto's chakra >>>>> The Tenseigan's. A delay in it busting doesn't mean some made up chain reaction happened.

Dude the container argument is your headcanon, no where in the Novel or movie was it referred to as a Container. It's a Cluster, a Cluster of Byakugan which got broken down to pieces like when when you shatter a mirror like I mentioned previously.

Your chain reaction argument was also a complete assumption on your part. There was no chain reaction. The novel was pretty damn clear on Naruto's chakra >>>>> The Tenseigan's. A delay in it busting doesn't mean some made up chain reaction happened.
Not a single Byakugan was destroyed. It was broken apart.

The Tenseigan was called an energy VESSEL, which means a container which holds energy. The energy was the chakra which powers the shield and the moving moon, but destroying the vessel is what Naruto did. This is like saying I scale to Kurama for stabbing his Jinchuriki.

Again, not a single Byakugan was destroyed. The container held them together, which is shown to be the case, then when it was destroyed they all spread out.

And wasn't Toneri already pushing Naruto back? Why would Toneri need the Tenseigan if his regular power was superior to the energy vessel?

Not a single Byakugan was destroyed. It was broken apart.
Which is exactly what I'm saying. That Tenseigan was made up of Byakugan not filled with Byakugan as you claim
The Tenseigan was called an energy VESSEL, which means a container which holds energy. The energy was the chakra which powers the shield and the moving moon, but destroying the vessel is what Naruto did. This is like saying I scale to Kurama for stabbing his Jinchuriki.

I don't remember it ever being called an energy vessel by Toneri. The point is if it was a "vessel" wouldn't necessarily require >>>>> it's chakra to bust it. Someone already sent it earlier, it was explicitly stated Naruto had the chakra to bust it but couldn't touch it. Why would the writer feel the need to specify chakra levels if Naruto wasn't going to overcome the Tenseigan's chakra and not the container dura?

Again, not a single Byakugan was destroyed. The container held them together, which is shown to be the case, then when it was destroyed they all spread out.

Again Tempest, I don't think there's anything in that movie or novel that called it a container.

A Byakugan + all the other Byakugan gave birth to that Tenseigan and Naruto overcoming that chakra cause it to revert back to it's original state.

And wasn't Toneri already pushing Naruto back? Why would Toneri need the Tenseigan if his regular power was superior to the energy vessel?

Where exactly did I imply this?

Which is exactly what I'm saying. That Tenseigan was made up of Byakugan not filled with Byakugan as you claim
I'll focus on this.
千年の暗闇後の子々孫々まで「光」を封ぜられん

ハムラの決意は助かった。彼は己の子千年分の眼球を"転生眼"に封じ、膨大な力を溜めていた。それは千年後の地球人類が、チャクラを正しく使っているか見極めた後に放つ力であった。

After a thousand years of darkness, the "light will be blocked for generations to come

Hamura's determination was saved. He had sealed the eyeballs of his children for a thousand years in the "Tenseigan" and had accumulated a huge amount of power. This was the power that he would unleash on the humans of the earth a thousand years from now after assessing whether they were using their chakras correctly or not.

トネリの城の浮島内には、巨大な球体が!!

大商木一族千年分の眼球が封印されることで、能大な力を持つ"転生眼"が完成しているのだ...!!

In Toneri's castle on the floating island is a giant sphere!!

The thousand year eyes of the Ōtsutsuki clan has been sealed in order to complete the "Tenseigan", which has a huge amount of power!!
So what does this say?

Inside of the Tenseigan, there are a bunch of Byakugan.
So wow, they actually did destroy the Tenseigan. What didn't they destroy? The energy that is pulling off all of these feats.

So
That Tenseigan was made up of Byakugan not filled with Byakugan as you claim
No, it was filled with Byakugan, stated by the databook.
Someone already sent it earlier, it was explicitly stated Naruto had the chakra to bust it but couldn't touch it. Why would the writer feel the need to specify chakra levels if Naruto wasn't going to overcome the Tenseigan's chakra and not the container dura?
Because it is common knowledge that Naruto has stupid amounts of chakra and they want to push that into our skulls at every instance possible?

Quote where it says it was going to overcome the Tenseigan's chakra, or that it did overcome its chakra.
They said that the Tenseigan was destroyed and the eyes were still there, which means that what they destroyed was what held the eyes.
Again Tempest, I don't think there's anything in that movie or novel that called it a container.
More than 2 canons.
A Byakugan + all the other Byakugan gave birth to that Tenseigan and Naruto overcoming that chakra cause it to revert back to it's original state.
Headcanon. Where does it say that Naruto overcame the chakra?
Where exactly did I imply this?
I never said you implied this.
You're attempting to scale Naruto above it, but Toneri scales above Base Naruto.
So if Toneri > Naruto > Tenseigan, why would Toneri feel like he required the Tenseigan's power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back