• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moon Knight Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShionAH

He/Him
I must be making a mistake. Why is he 9-B? He should be Varies

Moon Knight beats the shit out of Iron First

image.png
image.png
image.png

Then absorbs all of Iron Fist powers which should give him Absorbtion and

Chi Bestowal, Projection and Construct Creation (Can fire chi blast, infuse objects with chi, Can reduce his body's energy to almost zero, and can create chi constructs), Energy Absorption (Can absorb energy, be it chi, nuclear, magical, etc), Magnetism Manipulation (Can flow his Chi through Electromagnetic Currents, affecting magnetism), Healing (Using chi, can heal himself from a near-death state, being reduced to a skeleton, cleanse his body of fatal poisons, and cure diseases), Regeneration (His healing powers act automatically), Mind Manipulation (Can read minds and meld them together. Mastered the Hypnotic Fist Technique, allowing him to control minds), Purification (Nulls Colleen Wing's mind control as well as his own), Limited Empathic Manipulation (His fists calmed down the Hulk enough he transformed back), Fire Manipulation (Can release Fiery Chi Blasts) and Matter Manipulation (After being "killed" used his Chi to give his spirit a physical body again)

Here he uses summoning to summon a bunch of Zombie mummy things and absorbs Dr. Strange

image.png

Immortality (Types 1 and 3. Has evolved past aging after overcoming Death's trials and christening himself as the Avatar of Eternity), Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Magic, Enhanced Senses (Strange's senses are both physically and magically attuned, and are thus capable of quickly detecting magical phenomenon and events, including things such as distortions in space and time), Clairvoyance (Through the Eye of Agamotto, he can peer into, and observe events happening in other planes of existence altogether, as well as different points in time and space), Psychometry, Levitation, Astral Projection, Forcefield Creation, Invulnerability with certain Spells, Teleportation, BFR (Through an incantation, he banished a living, demonic house to another space-time continuum, and later hurled Baron Mordo throughoutthe far ends of the universe. Sent the Silver Dagger to the dimension of unreality through the Eye of Agamotto, and banished D'Spayre to another plane of reality with the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak), Spatial Manipulation, Telekinesis, Telepathy (Strange's psychic power is enough tooverpowerUmar in a telepathic battle, pushing her abilities to their limits while in the Dark Dimension, where her power was at its peak), Fusionism (Can merge with Eternity through the Eye of Agamotto, and could fuse himself to Arioch, gaining his power and physical traits), Summoning (Can summon Hell Lords such as Satannish, and extremely powerful Cosmic Entities such as Lord Chaos and Master Order, as well as channel their power. Can also summon those he can locate[1]), Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Transmutation, Water Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Sound Manipulation (Capable of generating "sound beyond the very fabric of sound itself" in the form of waves of overwhelming energy which can make the likes of Baron Mordo reel in pain), Soul Manipulation (Forcibly took Mordo's astral form out of his body), Time Manipulation and Time Travel (Sent Mordo's astral form backwards through time itself), Time Stop (Caused the flow of time to cease across the entire planet), Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Power Nullification (The Eye of Agamotto is capable of swallowing opposing spells and reducing them to nothingness. Can enclose his foes in a bubble which negates all magical abilities. Nullified a temporal anomaly created by Yandroth), Power Absorption, Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel, Sealing, Necromancy, Non-Physical Interaction (Magical attacks and spells can affect and completely destroyspirits and astral forms), Attack Reflection (Redirected Borgo's power cosmic against him), Regeneration (Low-Godly. Reformed his own physical formafter both Dormammu and Strangeshattered each other's essencesacross multiple realms), Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created a "null space" which ran parallel to space-time itself, where constants such as space, direction and dimensionality where under his full control), Weather Manipulation, Possession, Gravity Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Illusion Creation (Imprisoned a drunk, casual Beyonder within a veil of illusion, and could have kept him there for all of eternity. His illusions can fool even powerful Demons such as Arioch), Dream Manipulation (Can enter someone's dream to fight their horror), Light Manipulation (Can emanate a light beam with his amulet), Paralysis Inducement (Paralysed a group of people until he was gone), Smoke Manipulation (Cast a mist spell), and Life ForceAbsorption (Absorbed a demon's life-force), Life Manipulation (Can absorb life force and turned bullets into flies[2]), Air Manipulation (Created a tornado[3]), Resurrection (Resurrected Dead Girl), Immersion (Entered a dream with an astral projection), Animal Manipulation (Can turn things into flies, and conjured several bees to free him of honey)

Here he absorbs Ghostriders powers

image.png

image.png

Self-Sustenance (Types 2), Regeneration (At least High-Mid. Likely far higher, as he is listed as having "Godlike" regeneration, which is superior to characters able to regenerate from a single molecule), Resurrection, Telepathy, Soul Manipulation, Teleportation, Illusion Creation, Fire Manipulation, Can mind attack/make people suffer proportionate punishment for their sins people with the Penance Stare, Transmutation, Self-Size Manipulation (Grew in size when fighting Thor), Statistics Reduction (Able to weaken magical enhancements), Mind Control (Able to control the minds of those he uses the Penance Stare on), Telekinesis (via Hellfire), Summoning (Can summon other Ghost Riders), Possession (His powers began to consume Rogue's body and mind when she attempted to drain them), Pocket Reality Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation,

Controls Mjolnir and overpowers Thor

image.png

Transformation (Allows one to transform into Thor), Power Bestowal, Weapon Mastery, Regeneration (At least Low), Magic, Flight (Hammer's mechanism allows one to fly[1]), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Statistics Amplification (Mjolnir increases its wielder's base strength, durability and speed), Automatic Translation (Mjolnir bestows All-Speak on its wearer which allows one to know the languages of 9 realms), Cloth Manipulation (Provides user with the costume), Elemental Manipulation (Mjolnir allows Thor to summon Rain, Wind, Thunder, Lightning[1] and Fire[2]), Interdimensional Portals (Can transport to distant dimensions and different plane of reality[1]), Energy Projection (Mystical energy blasts[1]), Homing Attack (Attacks multiple foes[3]), Absorption & Energy Manipulation (Absorbs Loki's Lifeforce[4], Returns 100 fold energy after absorbing it[5]), BFR (Banishes Juggernaut to a distant dimension[6]), Power Nullification (Stops Guardian from borrowing powers[7]), Magnetism Manipulation (Draws magnetic forces[8]), Matter Manipulation (Emits anti-matter particles[9]), Empathic Manipulation (Changes the heart of thieves[10]), Enhanced Senses, Information Analysis (Mjolnir can track magic energies, Knows the source of Juggernaut's powers[11][12], Detects life force[13]), Electromagnetic Manipulation (Thor absorbs the electromagnetic energy from Celestial Mothership and redirects it at a Celestial[14], Thor negates Magneto's shield), Transmutation (Transmutes the elements of Absorbing Man[2]), Reality Warping (Creates a vortex that pierced the fabric of endless space[15]), Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation(Created a space-time distorting vortex[16]), Longevity, Healing (Jane was unharmed by cancer in her Thor form, however it eventually debilitated her human form), Law Manipulation (Shatters the laws of space-time[17]), Forcefield Creation (Creates a dimensional vortex[18]), Holy Manipulation (Mjolnir is a religious relic[19]), Soul Manipulation (Sends souls back to their mortal bodies[20]), Danmaku (Creates multiple bolts of lighting[21]), Fire Manipulation (Mjolnir can project fire), Clairvoyance (Thor can send his consciousness back in time and space to recall events by swinging his hammer[22]), Radiation Manipulation (Thor creates alpha particles[23]), Antimatter Manipulation (Created antimatter), Non-Physical Interaction (Mjolnir allowed Thor to strike intangible body of Vision[24]), Formerly (Time Stop, Time Travel[25] & Resurrection[26])

Moonknight should go up to 2-C. He killed Mephisto in hell.

image.png

He will become 2-A after becoming the Fist Of Phoenix

image.png

Last edited:
1) What Comic book is that where Moon Knight gets a new upgrade
Try adding scans
Age Of Khonshu
He only controls Mjolnir and overpowers Thor because it is the biggest supermoon in a million years and Mjolnir is made of Uru, which is a moon rock and Jason Asron is trash writer
Lmao yeah but he still uses it later to kill the devil
Moon Knight having a "Varies" rating is fine. Khonshu's profile already suggests this
Sure but we still van add these tier like 2-C and 2-A
Not sure about adding all those Powers and Abilities
Idk he does get all their powers

Why “Varies” though? He is consistently somewhere between 8-C and High 8-C. Khonshu giving him some power just falls under “Statistics Amplification” and/or Empowerment.

The thing about getting stronger depending on the Moon phase was dropped decades ago, so what’s the reason for Varies?

Why “Varies” though? He is consistently somewhere between 8-C and High 8-C. Khonshu giving him some power just falls under “Statistics Amplification” and/or Empowerment.

The thing about getting stronger depending on the Moon phase was dropped decades ago, so what’s the reason for Varies?
Yeah I didn't know that. Should I make age of khonshu a second key?

Should I make age of khonshu a second key?
There are rules for making keys like this
  • For the Prime Marvel Universe, please refrain from making profiles for characters with less than 20 appearances across comic books (approximately 2 years' worth of appearances). For DC Comics, refrain from making profiles for Golden Age characters with less than 5 appearances, Pre-Crisis characters with less than 15 appearances and Post-Crisis or Post-Flashpoint characters with less than 10 appearances, unless they play an extremely important part in the scaling of other characters, as the constantly changing nature of their statistics make it hard for us to keep files updated as is.
    • For keys in existing profiles, and equipment files, one only requires at least 15 appearances across comic books, as opposed to 20.

I am adding them to my moon knight sandbox

IF an "Age of Khonshu" key does get accepted:
  • Defeating Iron Fist isn't enough for a 5-B rating. His profile explicitly says that the Iron Fist has a "Varies" rating
  • I'd recommend a "far higher" rating for the Fist of Phoenix instead of an outright 2-A rating, unless Moon Knight has any 2-A feats in that state
He can't get a key unless he has 20 appearances as @Marvel_Champion_07 stated
It's actually 15 appearances for separate keys. Which is still way more than how long AoK Moon Knight lasted for

IF an "Age of Khonshu" key does get accepted:
  • Defeating Iron Fist isn't enough for a 5-B rating. His profile explicitly says that the Iron Fist has a "Varies" rating
But he was fighting with all his strenght so isnt that 5-B?
  • I'd recommend a "far higher" rating for the Fist of Phoenix instead of an outright 2-A rating, unless Moon Knight has any 2-A feats in that state
He destroyed Khonshu so

But he was fighting with all his strenght so isnt that 5-B?
Proof? All I see is one panel of him getting hit with the Iron Fist and nothing there says Iron Fist was going all out. Plus, Danny himself is only 9-B and he still held his own against Moon Knight without using the Iron Fist
He destroyed Khonshu so
Scan? Khonshu's earthly form is Unknown. Only his true form has a 2-A rating alongside a "Varies" rating

Hmm not sure. Maybe a possibly?
Unless Danny's regular stats get a "possibly 5-B" rating too, I'm not convinced
Absorbed the phoenix = Issue 36
All he did was become its host. This isn't 2-A
Destroyed Khonshu = Issue 37
Again, is this his Earthly Form or True Form? Only the latter is 2-A (not to forget his Varies rating), and this seems more like the former
Fought with Thor twice but Idk which form he was in = Issue 34
That's just his hax over moon rock being > Thor's control over Mjolnir, as stupid as it is (but tbh, it's Jason Aaron, so I'm not surprised)

Last edited:
I’m fine with Age Of Khonshu being in the same key as regular Moon Knight. Just states it’s not very likely to happen and it’s rare. Too big of a rating to not use.

You can also add Khonshu as a summon for Marc. He did that recently.

Unless Danny's regular stats get a "possibly 5-B" rating too, I'm not convinced
I am not a marvel expert so Idk.
Unless he's directly overpowering it, I doubt this is 2-A
image.png

image.png

Again, is this his Earthly Form or True Form? Only the latter is 2-A, and this seems more like the former
I don't know is there a visual difference?
That's just his hax over moon rock being > Thor's control over Mjolnir, as stupid as it is (but tbh, it's Jason Aaron, so I'm not surprised)
He also let thor attack him and survived an brutal attack from thor at the end

Yeah, that's just him becoming its host. Not 2-A
I don't know is there a visual difference?
One is a spirit. The other exists outside of time and space

Tbh, I'm not that knowledgeable about Khonshu. But regardless, even if this is his True Form, you need to prove he is at a 2-A level when Fist of Phoenix Moon Knight fought him, since Khonshu explicitly has a "Varies" rating
He also let thor attack him and survived an brutal attack from thor at the end
But got the Phoenix Force kicked out of him. He essentially got one-shotted by a 2-A character. Not valid enough scaling

Yeah, that's just him becoming its host. Not 2-A
What tier would that be?
One is a spirit. The other exists outside of time and space

Tbh, I'm not that knowledgeable about Khonshu. But regardless, even if this is his True Form, you need to prove he is at a 2-A level when Fist of Phoenix Moon Knight fought him, since Khonshu explicitly has a "Varies" rating
Idk we should wait for a person who knows Khonshu more then
But got the Phoenix Force kicked out of him. He essentially got one-shotted by a 2-A character. Not valid enough scaling
He literally let thor beat him. If I let a child beat me on purpose am I 10-C? no.

My opinion is that he should scale to the powers he get from the super moon but any power that he absorbed are just temporary boosts like Captain Universe Spiderman that got removed because it lasted only 1 issue.
Any power that the moon grants to moon knight is an effect of being an avatar of kunshu so even if it was a "hyper moon" that only happens one time in every universe it would still scale to moon knight but there are a ton of characters that got temporary boosts like Captain Marvel getting all the abilities of all avengers for a single fight, that shouldnt be used to scale anyone.

Okay, I'm re-reading the issue (omfg, Thor's design is horrible)
Agreed
and there isn't exactly a scan of Moon Knight getting one-shotted, but letting Thor beat him doesn't mean he scales to 2-A
What thor is this thor? 2-A? 2-C?
This happened in an unknown time period of Moonknight standing there and letting thor destroy him.
If Fist of Phoenix Moon Knight is to scale to 2-A, he needs to actively fight and take attacks from Thor
He did humble thor

image.png

What thor is this thor? 2-A? 2-C?
It's post-Black Winter arc Thor, so he's 2-A
This happened in an unknown time period of Moonknight standing there and letting thor destroy him.
It couldn't have lasted hours or days, since And this still falls under "Surviving Attacks". Moon Knight survives with extreme injuries only because of willpower/endurance/stamina
Many characters have been shown to survive attacks far above their durability, usually surviving with large injuries that others on their scale usually wouldn't survive. This is because of endurance, as they can endure a certain amount of pain regardless if the attack has burned them or sliced off limbs. This is not a durability factor, as this is a quality that is commonly attributed to willpower.
The absolute most I can see Fist of Phoenix Moon Knight getting from this is a "possibly higher"
He did humble thor

image.png
That's not Fist of Phoenix Moon Knight

If Fist of Phoenix Moon Knight is to scale to 2-A, he needs to actively fight and take attacks from Thor
From what I remember from this arc, the closest thing to what you're asking was against Black Panther in a 1vs1, a 8-C feat that could be argued it's 5-B due to T'Challa clearly usage of Wakanda technology that can negate durability, right? It's a feat that it's consistent with what I gathered back in my thread.
RYh3Y6B6eIdRuN11MCrKLmiH6q2h9psWKMOrGJB_tC-v4nFEtG1yO-1fm87M_ZtbbgIUJbsPKvUOeRBoaFdJQJtUVAVkPzLNoOg2s33t-o5Y1O5C1zgky6uaMejuHvSgRx_WGBqSuw=s0
ep8n5boekrcUucDOV13WZuMOtBV-dlCAAqm1PCgndd9ODpf_a7egyqqv8us4d4AQBqH6fp_LsfBcYDcd1F114Sxytc4bg_vFU8_hP9QS1iOUKEPlXCN3P2UryEMTxyaNYHovUPRK7Q=s0
zmBFRt3NbI9ArxUC7AzGWqTQEEz6C8qfIZf5lUfUF5ZK1GnjojhH1zWscIGH7a8bBNCpYrecFjqmCUFYuF9CzfvCoGFRwTaFMk7ctcBAtKcbcNJOzq7DPADJVkSHqv9VN_GewGrblA=s0

From what I remember from this arc, the closest thing to what you're asking was against Black Panther in a 1vs1, a 8-C feat that could be argued it's 5-B due to T'Challa clearly usage of Wakanda technology that can negate durability, right? It's a feat that it's consistent with what I gathered back in my thread.
RYh3Y6B6eIdRuN11MCrKLmiH6q2h9psWKMOrGJB_tC-v4nFEtG1yO-1fm87M_ZtbbgIUJbsPKvUOeRBoaFdJQJtUVAVkPzLNoOg2s33t-o5Y1O5C1zgky6uaMejuHvSgRx_WGBqSuw=s0
ep8n5boekrcUucDOV13WZuMOtBV-dlCAAqm1PCgndd9ODpf_a7egyqqv8us4d4AQBqH6fp_LsfBcYDcd1F114Sxytc4bg_vFU8_hP9QS1iOUKEPlXCN3P2UryEMTxyaNYHovUPRK7Q=s0
zmBFRt3NbI9ArxUC7AzGWqTQEEz6C8qfIZf5lUfUF5ZK1GnjojhH1zWscIGH7a8bBNCpYrecFjqmCUFYuF9CzfvCoGFRwTaFMk7ctcBAtKcbcNJOzq7DPADJVkSHqv9VN_GewGrblA=s0
I agree that it is consistent with the idea of 8-C / High 8-C Moon Knight. But that's not 2-A scaling like what Shion is arguing

Wielding the hammer and beating 2-A thors ass with it is not a 2-A feat now? It can be atleast "2-A with Mjolnir"
I never said that. What I meant is that Fist of Phoenix Moon Knight isn't 2-A for receiving many broken bones and losing the Phoenix Force from getting his ass beaten by a pissed-off 2-A Thor

I can see Moon Knight having a "2-A with Mjolnir" because he clearly dealt harm to Thor with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back