• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
As a Moon Knight fan, I absolute HATE everything that came out from the Avengers stuff. And even the Serpent War stuff. But was wondering, will he ever get a different key for this power up? I cannot remember the ending of the Konshu arc, but I feel like the power up he got in Serpent War might stay much longer than the Phoenix fuse.

This is not a CRT, I am just asking a question

Last edited:
What is this power up?
Can you source when it first appeared and when it disappeared in terms of issues?
Is it an important power up in terms of the story?

He gets more OP, I can't remember the specifics but I can check it for you

As for first appearance... It's Serpent War #4 and Avengers Konshu arc #33 - 38 iirc.

And yeah, very important to the story

Last edited:
I suppose it can be added then assuming it's mentioned later
What it got power and stat wise then?

powers, can't remember the specifics, so I will skim through them rq. But mostly, I will focus on his tier here:

#33:
1. Should be comparable to Iron Fist and with artefacts, took down Dr Strange. Also "drained the Ghost Rider" out of Robbie. Not sure how that works lol.
2. He can also manipulate moon rocks and by extension Thor's hammer, and that's how he defeated Thor. And casually toss moons at Thor. Those moons came from another "galaxy".

#34:
1. Can use magic too
2. ripped a hole through mephisto
3. Became GR so same abilities as Robbie iirc
4. Restrains Carol with GR chains

#36:
Black Panther can also mess with the hammer now... yikes

1. Uh, anyway, he is losing to Black Panther, so I suppose he is physically Danny/T'Challa level

#37:
1. Phoenix MK beats up his God, who is the God of Moons.
2. Beat avengers
3. But loses to New Thor

(God this sounds so dumb)

Anyways we should probably get more knowledgeable Marvel people here but this seems fine, tho scans would be appreciated

It's not exactly a CRT so idk. But yeah man, it sucks. It's dumb and terribly written. And as a moon Knight fan, it hurts to read this.

I mean you're advocating for us to add a Key based on this so it's a CRT
So like you should call other Marvel people in

I am not. I was merely asking if he would get one. Not advocating. Just asking.

Back