• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, the downgrade is from this thread. Not the calc. Without this thread being accepted there's no reason to assume they should only scale to the calc. For now I guess I can add the calc to the page, but the tiers should stay the same until this thread is evaluated by staff. While the majority of us are in agreement on the subject, staff input is still needed for this to be applied.

Firestorm has already been asked and should comment soon. But you can ask some others if you want.

Edit: I have added the calc to Godzilla's page for now. But we still need to wait for staff here before applying the downgrade.

Last edited:
Earlier in the thread there was talk about downgrading the Argo. IMO I agree with this because the current scaling for it doesn't make much sense. But what should it be downgrade to?

The calculation is again a lowball with the 10 kilometer distance that the comic itself really doesn't imply. Godzilla's only at most 270 meters long and the fissure caused by the impact wasn't very far in front of him. That implies at most a 1 kilometer distance since Godzilla was still shown in the distance but also from in the fissure. I'd advise getting closer measurements either via pixel scaling or an angle calculator rather than assume an unreasonable low end.

Argo downgrade is fine, it didn't hurt Ghidorah at all and more so annoyed him/slightly moved him if he was down. Hard to say to what tier because all it did on screen was again mildly annoy Ghidorah when Godzilla was already fighting him.

I will attempt to get an estimation on the distance if possible. Do you have access to the full page showing the impact and fissures/crater near Godzilla so I can attempt to find an actual distance. I'm still personally against trying to find an angle of the meteor due to the strange angle we get of it, being diagonally behind it and not directly facing it either, looking more towards Goji than the meteor itself.

Also yeah, I completely agree that the Argo should in no way scale to Ghidorah. Perhaps not even weaker monsters? We don't see a whole lot of it AP wise so I'm not sure what it could scale to as of now. I will look for some possible feats.

No, the downgrade is from this thread. Not the calc. Without this thread being accepted there's no reason to assume they should only scale to the calc. For now I guess I can add the calc to the page, but the tiers should stay the same until this thread is evaluated by staff. While the majority of us are in agreement on the subject, staff input is still needed for this to be applied.

Firestorm has already been asked and should comment soon. But you can ask some others if you want.

Edit: I have added the calc to Godzilla's page for now. But we still need to wait for staff here before applying the downgrade.
The calc was accepted

The people in this thread was waiting for it so we can continue and do the downgrades/upgrades etc.

Now I'm not agaisnt a second evaluation, I'm just saying that it is not REALLY necesary in this case as the result is not controversial or something.

If I have waited for a second evaluation from all my Godzilla and many other verses calcs, they would be not in use in this moment and not because they were wrong or something but cause mods are exremely busy to check them for second time.

@Super That seems to have just cracked the land around causing a fissure, or perhaps disturbed an already existing ravine of sorts. Which is likely possible with High 6-C energy. But I'll see what I can do with this. Thanks for helping out.

@Apex The general rule is that staff has to look at a thread and make sure everything is good to go. Unfortunately this thread has been relatively controversial, so we will definitely need a staff member to have a look before this stuff goes through. Firestorm has asked for a rundown, which he has been given. So hopefully he will comment back when he gets the time. I will remind him of this thread however, since it has been just under a week since he last commented.

@Super That seems to have just cracked the land around causing a fissure, or perhaps disturbed an already existing ravine of sorts. Which is likely possible with High 6-C energy. But I'll see what I can do with this. Thanks for helping out.

@Apex The general rule is that staff has to look at a thread and make sure everything is good to go. Unfortunately this thread has been relatively controversial, so we will definitely need a staff member to have a look before this stuff goes through. Firestorm has asked for a rundown, which he has been given. So hopefully he will comment back when he gets the time. I will remind him of this thread however, since it has been just under a week since he last commented.
Hmm maybe this is a misunderstand, sorry my english is not good enough.

My point is that CALCS dont usually need second aprovals.

Not talking about the CRT..

I have added the calc to Godzillas profile, it's linked in his durability. But the profiles must remain 6-B until this thread is approved by staff.
I have asked Firestorm to comment here again. Now we just have wait to see what he thinks.

Thank you Firestorm. If you agree with the changes then this can probably be closed. I will apply the changes now. Any other concerns should likely be brought up in another thread such as the Argo and anything else as this thread has concluded regarding to OP.

Last edited:
Thank you Firestorm. If you agree with the changes then this can probably be closed. I will apply the changes now. Any other concerns should likely be brought up in another thread such as the Argo and anything else as this thread has concluded regarding to OP.
You forgot Ghidorah needs to be 6-A via Environmental Destruction, so you need to add the storm calc to his AP justification again

Ghidorah is already High 6-A via Environmental Destruction, I have added the 6-B Weather Feat to support that value.

Perhaps it should be changed to "At least 6-B, possibly High 6-A Environmental Destruction with Weather Manipulation"

We agreed to treat Ghidorah's storms as environmental destruction and stop scaling them to his physical stats. The meteor feat that Godzilla tanked was re-calced at high 6-C and thus all the top tiers scale to that instead of Ghidorah's storms.

Back