• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterGirlQuest-Universe is massively OP

The MGQ Multiverse is ridiculously overpowered, leaving Dragonball, DC and Marvel far behind in the dust. An friggin softcore ero-game has an average Tier Level between 2-C and 1-A! That means theoretically any character of importance is as strong as Beerus, Darkseid and Thanos. Think of it, a loli foxgirl, a hedonistic succubus and a purple munchkin have the same tier as some of the most poweful beings of fictional history. Goku, Naruto and Saitama have nothing on Luka! Some of the most respected and well known franchises are trumped by an ero-novel/game. Kinda awesome.

Just something I noticed.

I meant the average level of the characters. How many characters with over Tier 2 has Marvel? Quite a few, but Marvel has been around for decades and has hundreds of characters. MGQ has a relatively small cast of important characters (Hero, companions, villians), but EVERYONE of them is at least 2-C, many of them reaching into Tier 1 Level. None is Tier 0, but I get you're catching my drift now.

The amount of 2-A's in this verse reminds me of Disgaea's cast.They are nothing to write home about hax-wise,sadly.

Was planning on putting Laharl vs Luka for the battle of strongest Multiversal Shota, but Laharl has nothing on Luka's type-8

You know that Marvel and DC not only have a lot of 1-As without profiles, they also have a lot of scaling behind them making them stronger when it comes to 1-A.

True, there are many characters who can solo MGQ, but most of the DC/Marvel cast aren't higher than Tier 7. And the average of the MGQ cast IS Tier 2+.

DB gets shitstomped but Marvel and DC have tier 1s.

@Epiccheev Actually MGQ does have good hax like type 2 conceptual manipulation and void manipulation.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
DB gets shitstomped but Marvel and DC have tier 1s.
@Epiccheev Actually MGQ does have good hax like type 2 conceptual manipulation and void manipulation.
i meant the Disgaea cast

At one point yes, but not anymore.

There might be a 1-B feat but given the upcoming dimensions revisions, I won't bother.

I have created like 5 2-A verses, it's almost like if i somehow find a verse that's high tiered it's 2-A.

Btw apparently being higher dimensional won't make you a certain tier anymore with the revisions, anyone know what the new standards might be?

Though not like any of the verse i made will be affected since most are either 2-A or well below that.

Actually there is The Spirit of Eternity Sword, so yea guess one probably will be affected.

I'm not sure. At first I just thought that it was just that, not upgrading higher dimensional beings with no further feats. But apparently it might outright mean that any dimension feats with no elaboration will get the ax. Hence why I'm not bothering with it here, since it's just a 26-D drop out of nowhere.

you know I did see an 8-C slime girl profile posted under this verse but then that got deleted

kinda waiting for that to come by again because I got characters in 8-C

The high D revisions are in the background, just waiting to rewrite the wiki, just like a certain conceptual Nyarlathotep is waiting to rewrite all worlds.

M shikkoku

Actually Edison fits that more since he regularly screws with the multiverse, both are Nyarlathotep though so it's whatever, the analogy still works.

Edison

Celestial Pegasus said:
anyone know what the new standards might be?
Afaik, higher dimensions=More than countably infinite transendence has to be supported within the verse itself. Tbf I and others have been follwing this policy from before the revision being proposed

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You say that as I'm literally, right in the process of making that profile again.
Woah that's a coincidence.

Are there like lots of tier 8s in that verse or is it mostly super high.

There are quite a few 8-Cs, although it's mostly the bottom Tiers and most characters are in 7-C or High 4-C/2-A.

Good thing my 1-B verse unambiguosly relates dimensions to levels of transcendence and even mentions different levels of infinity : D

The dimension revisions seem to leave a surprising number of tier 1 verses untouched, from what I know of.

SCP rn we are looking at most going to 2-A for unrelated reasons, then like 2 High 1-Bs.

Marvel is also likely untouched considering Kubik referenced higher dimensions as being levels of infinity.... As well as a few other instances like Captain Britain and such ... Which means my revision attempt is safe (maybe).

Back