• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MONMUSU QUEST! VERSE READDITION

HELLO GUYS, I WILL BE POSTING WHY MONMUSU QUEST! VERSE SHOULD BE READDED TO THE WIKI.

HERE WE HAVE THE REAPER TWISTING THE LAWS OF NATURE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING SHOULD INCLUDE ALL COSMOLOGICAL STRUCTURES RELATING TO SET THEORY AND ABSOLUTE INFINITY AND ALL DUALITY AND CONCEPTS.

THIS IS AN INFINITELY LAYERS INTO BOUNDLESS FEAT.

HERE WE HAVE A SCAN OF AN ITEM TRANSCENDING LOGIC WHICH IS A BERKELEY CARDINAL^BERKELEY CARDINAL LAYERS INTO BOUNDLESS FEAT.

HERE WE HAVE LUKA ENTERTAINING THE IDEA OF CROSSDRESSING WHICH WOULD BE A FEAT BEYOND ALL POSSIBLE CONCEPTIONS AND NONCONCEPTIONS OF THE TIERING SYSTEM.

THE CASE IS THAT THIS VERSE IS WAY TOO POWERFUL TO NOT BE ON THIS WIKI AND THAT ALL CONCERNS ABOUT IT BEING A HENTAI GAME IS ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS!

HELLO GUYS, I WILL BE POSTING WHY MONMUSU QUEST! VERSE SHOULD BE READDED TO THE WIKI.

HERE WE HAVE THE REAPER TWISTING THE LAWS OF NATURE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING SHOULD INCLUDE ALL COSMOLOGICAL STRUCTURES RELATING TO SET THEORY AND ABSOLUTE INFINITY AND ALL DUALITY AND CONCEPTS.

THIS IS AN INFINITELY LAYERS INTO BOUNDLESS FEAT.

HERE WE HAVE A SCAN OF AN ITEM TRANSCENDING LOGIC WHICH IS A BERKELEY CARDINAL^BERKELEY CARDINAL LAYERS INTO BOUNDLESS FEAT.

HERE WE HAVE LUKA ENTERTAINING THE IDEA OF CROSSDRESSING WHICH WOULD BE A FEAT BEYOND ALL POSSIBLE CONCEPTIONS AND NONCONCEPTIONS OF THE TIERING SYSTEM.

THE CASE IS THAT THIS VERSE IS WAY TOO POWERFUL TO NOT BE ON THIS WIKI AND THAT ALL CONCERNS ABOUT IT BEING A HENTAI GAME IS ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS!

Is this the remake bro?
The third part hasn't even been released lol.

Is this the remake bro?
The third part hasn't even been released lol.
NO THIS IS THE TIME LOOP SCENARIO. YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MGQ TOO?

ALSO THIRD PART RELEASES THIS YEAR AND TRTR HAD A BLOG POST ABOUT IT RECENTLY ABOUT PLAYTIME LENGTH OF PART 3 WHICH WOULD BE LIKE WELL OVER 100 HOURS

That a lot of games lol
The collaboration contains characters from: SHRIFT, Parade Buster, The Three Charms, Succubus Quest, ROBFS4U, Succubus Rhapsodia, Succubus Prison and of course, Monster Girl Quest! Paradox RPG.

MGQ would probably scale to atleast 6D if it was still on the wiki btw. Imaginary time exists in the verse, which is 5D.

All time and space and physical theories as well as concepts are basically just aspects of the nothingness of Chaos that also preceded all time, space, physical theories and concepts. That would mean time and space and the physical theories are basically insignificant extensions to Chaos which could give 6D.

It was a joke-

Though, can't you like, argue for L1C black souls? I recall seeing some feat like that in my playthrough, though I can't really remember it.

Back