• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monokuma ability additions, removals and a new key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
So, I looked at monokuma's page and it feels badly made ability wise.

Let's first point out the ones that should be removed:

-Can provide motives strong enough for people to kill each other

This was only due to actualy knowing the characters. Monokuma should have Junko's empathic manip, as she is the one to controll it, but its far from in-character (he does manipulate people, but nowhere near the extent Junko did.)

-Has around 10^60 copies of himself.

This is only in virtual reality, which should need another key for itself, but more on that later.

- Summoning (Summoned the Spear of Gungnir from the ground to kill Mukuro Ikusaba)

I am 99% sure that the "spear" was just one of the many traps left around, and that it was only accesible in hope peaks academy.

- Animal Manipulation (Shot wasps on Gonta during his execution)

Not really. They are robots, with the exeption of one that he didn't really control.

-Body Control (Controlled Peko Pekoyama's body during her execution by using a doll on strings)

virtual reality only.

That's about it for powers that I don't think should be there.

The other thing would be making another key for the neo-world avatar, as that one has some more powers normal monokuma has and can transform into a tier 6 character.

The powers that the neo-world version should have abilities that I mentioned above (body control and copies), ressurection (can upload its data into all of its copies, of which it has 10^60 and is making more every second) and Transformation into Junko

I agree with a lot of this.

The Summoning, as you already said in this post, it could be set up before they even woke up as Enoshima had a lot of prep time. I agree with you on this one.

10^60 and the Body Control one should only be accessible in the Neo World Program and the Animal Manipulation is weird, so I also agree with you on this one.

(This might be a little bit off-topic) Timesmashaperil wants to ask. "Also, why is Kiibo being scaled to Sakura and Mukuro?" and I could just agree with this, the V3 scaling is weird, specially if scaling them with the main casts.

as you already said in this post, it could be set up before they even woke up as Enoshima had a lot of prep time.

That's not really summoning though. That's simply setting traps with prep time.

As for K1-B0, I agree he should be downgraded.

as you already said in this post, it could be set up before they even woke up as Enoshima had a lot of prep time.

That's not really summoning though. That's simply setting traps with prep time.
-Ricsi-viragosi

Yeah, exactly.

I just reworded them a little bit because I read your post wrong, it's midnight in here. e.e (I apparently said "I disagree" meanwhile using your reasoning which contradicted my words, silly me).

Anyway, I think that this seems to make sense, but I am the wrong person to ask.

That should be fine, yes.

Btw: Is there anything else left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back