• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Barrump Barrump: (@Propellus, @Peppersalt43 @Reiner , @Ikelaggan, @jojo123, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @ShionAH )7 votes

Suisei

rules:

speed equalized

no knowledge of each other

they start 3ft apart

Suisei is bloodlusted

battle takes place on a beach

victory conditions, win either by Incapacitation or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Do keep in mind bloodlusting both of makes them focus on killing the opponent rather than just incapacitating them. Which would mean while BB can spam time stop, he won't even able to do any damage to her at all

Do keep in mind bloodlusting both of makes them focus on killing the opponent rather than just incapacitating them. Which would mean while BB can spam time stop, he won't even able to do any damage to her at all
Just wondering now that barrump is in-character who wins now?

Just wondering now that barrump is in-character who wins now?
You need to extend the range also.

And again, it's true that BB spams Time Stop a lot, but then again, I'm not sure if him stopping time and not doing anything to her while she's frozen for a while is that much of a viable wincon, but his Timestopper doesn't seem to have a time limit towards it anyways, but whatever.

But I guess I can vote BB for now, until more reliable arguments comes up for this thread.

You need to extend the range also.

And again, it's true that BB spams Time Stop a lot, but then again, I'm not sure if him stopping time and not doing anything to her while she's frozen for a while is that much of a viable wincon, but his Timestopper doesn't seem to have a time limit towards it anyways, but whatever.

But I guess I can vote BB for now, until more reliable arguments comes up for this thread.
How many range should be extended can you give me a good recommendation

But right now I’m not going to vote yet unless you can confirm that he wins most of the time
I mean, he moves pretty fast with the Timestopping device whenever people tries to attack him, and that timestopper device technically has universal range since it has no stated range, which I doubt Suisei is going to reach him in time the moment he does that considering that him pressing a button is much faster than her needing to swing her weapons. And he's prone to abusing it

I mean, he moves pretty fast with the Timestopping device whenever people tries to attack him, and that timestopper device technically has universal range since it has no stated range. And he's prone to abusing it
Given it’s 3ft though.

Is it A decisive victory for barrump?

Back