• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Naruto Uzumaki

I don't read One Piece so I don't know what you're talking about, but we go by stats on the profile. If you want to upgrade him to continent level, feel free to make a content revision thread.

I feel that Luffy is faster

But probably is just me

Also, Luffy has better stamina

But FRS attack on cellular level...

Gosh...

Don Sai never split the ice continent. It was a much younger Don Chinjao, who Luffy does not scale to at all. Even if he did, it was calced at relatively high island level anyway

As for the fight, Gear Fourth would probably beat every Naruto up until his first KCM form at the start of the war. Luffy loses after Naruto learned Kurama's name and started cooperating with him

Ok I Officially confused when I saw at naruto profile..
Tier: Low 7-C | Low 7-B | 7-A | At least 7-B | High 7-A | At least High 7-A | 6-B | 5-C | At least 5-C | High 6-A

And the same with the AP and Dura And the picture doesn't help much because there are like 10 of them lol..

Gonna have to go with Nardo due to versatility, numbers, strategy and cellular nuke via Rasenshuriken.

Giving this to Naruto with the upperhand of the bijuu mode's advantages. gl with tanking those bijuu dama rasenshurikens.

PATRICKLUKE1 said:
Luffy via speed, precog, and physical resistance/stamina.
This.

Luffy fight here with Bijuu mod naruto,not Rikudo naruto or The Last Naruto.

And i see here Luffy too win this fight,he Gear4 is so much strong and he have nice speed.

He win this fight.^^

But Naruto has way more strategy and is smarter

Also, ninjas and clones skills are a deadly mix

Even RM Naruto can react to Mach 400++ attacks

RouninOtaku said:
I don't read One Piece, but how does Naruto hurt him since Luffy has Haki
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Standard_Battle_Assumptions

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen. For example, characters from other verses will be assumed to be capable of perceiving spiritual creatures such as Shinigamis from Bleach.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses.

Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself.

So yeah, same goes for OPVerse

Luffy due to superior speed, ability to reflect most blunt force, and that his Gear 4th is likely Island via scaling to Doflamingo, who took serious damage from each blow that connected.

I would side with Naruto, but given that Gear 4th is not draining stamina from Luffy (as stated in the post), he loses to Luffy.

@ everyone who is confused.

Look at the key for Naruto. BM Naruto is the one listed as "At least High 7-A"

Well he never do that in canon wise so No, also his mountain sized Bijuudama is still more potent than that so in the end it do not matter if he cant do that.

KaenDragneel123 said:
RouninOtaku said:
I don't read One Piece, but how does Naruto hurt him since Luffy has Haki
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Standard_Battle_Assumptions
Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen. For example, characters from other verses will be assumed to be capable of perceiving spiritual creatures such as Shinigamis from Bleach.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses.

Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself.

So yeah, same goes for OPVerse
That shouldn't work. Luffy is extremely resistant, not immune. Rob lucci didn't showcase armament and had luffy near death. Naruto doesn't get armament here.

Both naruto and luffy have similar durability but Luffy has slightly higher AP here,but(oh god,OP guys are gonna RIP me now)I think naruto has a sort of better fighting style,Considering the fact that every major fight naruto has been prior to ten tails unleashed,naruto has beaten people about equal/higher that his power levels,without any major exhaustion or injuries,Naruto's fighting style is luring in enemies into his attacks(prime example of this would be the fight against 3rd raikage,who was completely caught off guard head on,despite being a MHS character himself and he does this often enough against similarily faster opponents to not count as PIS),simply put this works extremely well,And a rasenshuriken is just what he needs to hurt Luffy.Naruto wins 6/10 high diff.

@Kazarian, I would actually consider the fact that Naruto was trained to fight in a more practical manner being a factor (Since Luffy is a brawler and was basically self-taught from scratch), but Luffy has a decent level of pre-cognition due to being fairly adept with Observation haki.

the Third Raikage is somewhat superior to the Fourth Raikage, but that only puts him at around average lightning speeds (Mach 284... I say average due to this wiki using a different lightning speed).

Luffy vanished from Doflamingo's sight despite being some hundreds of meters away. Doflamingo's combat and reaction speeds are above Mach 640 (I'm still trying to argue that using real life meteorite speeds is inaccurate and that he should be faster, but either way, that's a big speed difference).

Luffy's Gear 4th also has higher durability due to his ability to harmonize haki with his rubber-body and increasing his ability to mitigate blunt force.

Sure, a Rasen-shuriken would hurt luffy since it consists of slicing attacks, but Luffy is fast enough to evade it... Pre-cog just makes it that much more difficult for Naruto to land a hit.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Welp Kurama takes the cake w/ MHS+ and Multi-Continential AP
8))
Where are you getting Kurama from? This is Bijuu mode Naruto. IIRC, only Naruto the last can summon Kurama.

Pretty sure Kurama needs Naruto to be inside. And he is continent in the last. Also, that form doesn't last that long.

This fight was intentionally made one sided though, seeing as how not only are speeds not equalized, but also is Gear 4th with no time limit? That means after 5 minutes Naruto has no chance.

There are different forms of Kyuubi fighting with Naruto, and he can go out of Naruto easily.

Two Kurama's fighting with Naruto and Minato

Kurama being outside of Naruto was done in a former lesser than Bijuu Mode Naruto, he should be able to do the same in a form higher

Kurama outside in the Last

and he was out beside Naruto before the final fight in Naruto Shippuden

Yeah, all of them require Naruto to be inside. Only the in the last movie was it not required. And this fight is not using the last Naruto. Oh and which episode was the 3rd picture from. I don't remember that scene. Or maybe I'm mistaken about it all. It has been forever since I watched Naruto.

KuuIchigo said:
Pretty sure Kurama needs Naruto to be inside. And he is continent in the last. Also, that form doesn't last that long.

The last Naruto is continent lvl??

So he is the strongest naruto version??

Bijuu mod naruto is Mountain lvl and the Rikudo naruto is country lvl because he is a half from Rikudo obito who country lvl too.

And Boruto naruto is country lvl and not stronger than the naruto in the Last right??

Luffy beat the bijuu mod naruto version,he has more power and more speed than this naruto.

He is small island lvl and he power is like a beast.

KuuIchigo said:
Yeah, all of them require Naruto to be inside. Only the in the last movie was it not required. And this fight is not using the last Naruto. Oh and which episode was the 3rd picture from. I don't remember that scene. Or maybe I'm mistaken about it all. It has been forever since I watched Naruto.
http://www.mangafreak.eu/read/naruto/690/15

Tailed beast could always be outside of their hosts without a problem, Killer Bee did it for so0oo0o long and so can Naruto, even shown before The Last.

Kaptain2345 said:
KuuIchigo said:

Bijuu mod naruto is Mountain lvl and the Rikudo naruto is country lvl because he is a half from Rikudo obito who country lvl too.

And Boruto naruto is country lvl and not stronger than the naruto in the Last right??

Luffy beat the bijuu mod naruto version,he has more power and more speed than this naruto.

The Last Naruto is continential to multi continential I believe,

Six Paths Naruto is moon level

and Bijuu is mountain level

Boruto Naruto is multi-contential

Zerzavyx98 said:
Kaptain2345 said:
KuuIchigo said:

The Last Naruto is continential to multi continential I believe,

and Bijuu is mountain level

Boruto Naruto is multi-contential
"The Last Naruto is continential to multi continential I believe,"

Yes The Last Naruto is Continential to multi Continential,this version was the strongest version because he beat a strong guy with Hamura power.

Toneri was first guy who show moon lvl attack after Kaguya,all fans unterated him so far i dont like this...

"Six Paths Naruto is moon level"

This is only with Sasuke,without that he has half power of rikudo senin.

Obito has full power but he is only country lvl,naruto cant fight alone with kaguya or Madara.

So for me is Rikudo naruto at best large country lvl.

The last Naruto was stronger than this version.

"Boruto Naruto is multi-contential "

Sry but very no,this version is weaker than rikudo naruto.

I mean he was in fight vs Momoshiki very useless,sasuke doing more in the fight.

In Gaiden he say himself he is weaker than old days,he lose very many stamina.

For me Country lvl.

Nope.

Six Paths Naruto is moon level alone. Both Naruto and Sasuke are equal in power, being two moon levels with their additional power ups.

and the Naruto in Boruto is using Six Paths Kurama Mode, so he is not even close to country he's far stronger than that.

Back