• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Seriously, could somebody double-count the votes for me? That would be really great.

Since the last time I counted Luffy got 2 extra votes so now it's tied 7-7

if anyone is under the impression that both are High 7-A, you're not wrong, but since Luffy is in gear 4th for this fight, he is likely Island scaling above Doflamingo.

"Likely Small Island level. Probably higher in Gear 4. (Stronger than Donquixote Doflamingo)"

Doflamingo being listed as being "Likely Island" supports an Island level Gear 4th since Luffy could easily tank an injured Doflamingo's strikes with no damage.

CinCameron20 said:
if anyone is under the impression that both are High 7-A, you're not wrong, but since Luffy is in gear 4th for this fight, he is likely Island scaling above Doflamingo.
"Likely Small Island level. Probably higher in Gear 4. (Stronger than Donquixote Doflamingo)"

Doflamingo being listed as being "Likely Island" supports an Island level Gear 4th since Luffy could easily tank an injured Doflamingo's strikes with no damage.

BM Naruto is easily Island Level+ in terms of Durability though.

Naruto could win this if he spams Bijuu Dama+FRS+Clone Combos.

He's pretty smart in a battle.

Gotta give this to Naruto he is way more versatile can destroy at celluar levels and mere shadow clones fighting characters like reanimated kages.

unlimited G4 luffy would win but kinda defeats the whole purpose of nerfing G4. Unlimited g4 luffy could play patty cake with the admerials id imigine

considering that G4 Luffy is considered to be Small Island+ and POSSIBLY low end Island, he would not be able to compete with the Admirals since they are being hyped to dish out casual Small Island+ feats (Fuji and Aokiji... Fuji's being applied while applying a Class T lifting feat... he is safe to be Island at this point). The Admirals are even being hyped to be at least Island+ so far due to PH, scaling from high tiers (who scale to being Small Island due to recent upgrades), and scaling to the Yonko--WB being fairly weak due to age/illness/injuries.

i go with naruto,

even if physical blows wont affect luffy there is still the energy-spam like rasengan and rasenshuriken plus all their variations... and naruto has much more stamina than luffy :/

@Akuto Sai12

With their current stats being used, Luffy is stronger than BM Naruto. G4 is Small Island+ or lower end Island level scaling above his base form and Doflamingo (in base, he tanked a 1.5+ GT attack from Fujitora with no visible damage to his body despite being hit point blank while the mountain, which was a far distance behind, him got blown up. Luffy was not shown defending his body with armament haki (after his arm was deflected by Fujitora) before he was blown away by the attack. Someone of Doflamingo's caliber could easily break through Luffy's haki defenses with his own physical attacks imbued with haki (even while injured). He could not damage Luffy in Gear 4th with such attacks and had to use his awakened mode. It only took 4 direct hits from Luffy in Gear 4th to temporarily put Doflamingo out of combat (Doflamingo actually blocked 2 of them). Gear 4th > Injured Doflamingo (with Awakening) > Base Luffy.

BM Naruto's uncharged bijuu dama is suggested to be 2.35 GT assuming it is responsible for half of the power resulting in the explosion. It would be incredibly hard for Naruto to pull off a charged biiju dama in the heat of battle.

Luffy has more than enough advantages over this version of Naruto. Luffy should still take this.

Luffys scaled to Jozu and mainly the Aokiji feat the calc is in the 1 GTs so he's not that stronger in G4 logically speaking Doffy could be since he was weakened but not Luffy.Naruto"s uncharged Bijuudama is 2+ GTs in his first incomplete Tailed beast mode.

Naruto is stronger Luffy wins due to speed either way tho

They don't scale to Jozu or Aokiji lmao...

Luffy now scales to Fujitora's Small Island attacks since, you know, he tanked it. I provided links, why don't you click them?

Naruto has more actual combat training and would only have the smallest surprise at luffies wierd abilities after all the shit he's been through. Would not take him long to decide to spam his high level aoe moves and end the fight once he realized that blunt force won't work well.

@A Sword Dancer - Suggesting that Luffy would lose because "Naruto has more actual combat training" is really biased. Luffy has much more battle experience than Naruto (fought in marineford, enies lobby, impel down, several one-on-one confrontations, self-trained and then trained by Rayleigh to use haki, fought in a vast variety of environments ranging from deserts, cities, rocky landscapes, blizzards, and much more...).

Also, suggesting that Naruto would simply need to spam aoe attacks is also quite biased. Luffy in Gear 4th is at the very least at the high end of MHS for travel and reaction speeds while Naruto in BM can only scale above the Mach 234 Biiju Dama (unless it was updated recently). It's a near speed blitz for Luffy. The attacks would not be able to catch him.

Luffy's 'adventures' don't count much for combat experience as far as I'm concerned. He doesn't have military training, he didn't grow up in a military base and attend a military academy, he didn't work under a military chain of command recieving and giving orders to other soldiers, he didn't fight in a world war, he didn't engage with enemies who had the personal power to end the world, he didn't spend his entire life as a mercenary assassin.

Naruto did all these things.

He had just as many 'adventures' as luffy, but it was all in the context of an organized military experience from start to finish. He didn't just dick around with his pals, getting into fights here and there when his friends were in trouble or when he came accross someone he wanted to help like the straw hats. He took orders and completed missions while adhering to protocals and using standardized combat tactics and recieving miitary debriefing and training after returning to base each time. He actually had tons of people of authority and expertise to give oversite to his activity and give him regular reviews and work on polishing his weak points on a daily basis. Luffy has been the captain of his crew since the moment he set out from his hometown and has essentially been his own authority.

Taking all that into consideration, hell yes I consider naruto to have more and better practical combat experience.Your dismissal doesn't change my vote just because you disagree. Throwing around the word 'biased' because you are frustrated and defensive over your position and don't like that a lot of people don't agree with you doesn't make you look particularly level headed either.

CinCameron20 said:
They don't scale to Jozu or Aokiji lmao...

Luffy now scales to Fujitora's Small Island attacks since, you know, he tanked it. I provided links, why don't you click them?
Doffy scales to Jozu who scales to Luffy so yes my point stands and he's still not as strong as Naruto

No, Gear 4th Luffy -> Doflamingo -> Base Luffy -> Ferocious Tiger.

You're still not looking at the profiles.

At this point, you are still using pure bias to suggest that Naruto is stronger when that is not remotely true given that Luffy's stats are higher than BM Naruto's in Gear 4th.

you cant imply luffy randomly scales to small island attacks in base. ferocious tiger was a blunt force attack to which luffy is highly resistant

Even so, he took the blunt force less than 3 meters from the source while the mountain that was at least a hundred meters away was blasted to pieces. Luffy was blasted away but he was shown completely unharmed by the attack. This does not take into account his Armament haki enhancements to his defense. He does not actually nullify the attack by being made of a rubbery substance.

Although he is highly resistant to blunt force, the fact that he took an attack of that level without receiving any visible damage to himself says a lot. He was literally walking around as though he never encountered Fujitora in the first place for the rest of the chapter.

This is all suggesting that the wiki is using the violent fragmentation formula instead of pulverization (ignore this, it was clearly not pulverization xD).

Once again I would appreciate it if you would stop suing the word bias because I disagree with you. I notice you completely ignored my detailed explenation for my thoughts in favor of finding a way to try and dismiss me.

Doesn't matter though, I don't have to convince you of my vote in order to have my vote count, your just another random poster on the thread after all, no matter how much you try and respond to every person like your opinion is so much more important.

Luffy has been in various environments and has a lot of combative experience with both pirates and navy alike.

I don't even have to read past your first sentence in that statement because I know that you're going to go on about how Naruto "trained" in a ninja academy and that automatically makes him superior to Luffy in tactical capabilities.

Back