• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Toneri is Multi-continental and never showed a Moon-level attack. The moon was hollow and he only cut it, not destroy it.

The Last Naruto is 100% KCSM and is Multi-continental.

Six Paths Naruto is Small Planet with Sasuke iirc so both of them are at Moon level+.

Boruto Naruto is 100% BSM (the one with the cloak) and 100% Six Paths BSM (the one with the black undershirted chakra cloak. 100% BSM should be atleast Multi-continental. 100% SPBSM should be Moon level+ or higher.

Gaiden Naruto was rusty from not training, not "weaker" explicitly. He only needs to work out a few kinks and he's good as new. Still, the only thing that managed to hurt him is Sasuke who is his equal so yeah.

Proof of that? Regardless, Multi-continental as it is below Moon level but still impressive in its own right.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Nope.
Six Paths Naruto is moon level alone. Both Naruto and Sasuke are equal in power, being two moon levels with their additional power ups.

and the Naruto in Boruto is using Six Paths Kurama Mode, so he is not even close to country he's far stronger than that.

Nope nope nope.

Even Sasuke say this manga:

[[1]]

Not one can created a Moon like chibaku tensei,this is fact.

Too guys have half power of rikudo,not one from then is Moon lvl.

"and the Naruto in Boruto is using Six Paths Kurama Mode, so he is not even close to country he's far stronger than that. "

He use him vs Toneri too,but vs toneri kurama fight longer than vs Momoshiki who get down with one shot attack by Kurama and Susanoo.

He was weaker in Gaiden he say this:

[[2]]

He is here weaker than in the last or the rikudo version.

They are 'calced' at Small Planet level together, Moon level+ each. Try asking around for the reasonings for that.

Sasuke never said anything important in your first scan.

The Last Naruto only used KCSM, the weakest chakra cloak. Toneri's fight lasting longer than Momo's doesn't mean anything. Momo was against two Six Paths beings while Toneri was fighting with a KCSM Naruto with half-Kurama and had his chakra drained and exploded on his face prior.

Kurama said Naruto's getting "rusty". It means he is not getting any training in. It doesn't mean he is weaker, so no.

Gemmysaur said:
They are 'calced' at Small Planet level together, Moon level+ each. Try asking around for the reasonings for that.

The Last Naruto only used KCSM, the weakest chakra cloak. Toneri's fight lasting longer than Momo's doesn't mean anything. Momo was against two Six Paths beings while Toneri was fighting with a KCSM Naruto with half-Kurama and had his chakra drained and exploded on his face prior.

Nope only Madara calced here too small Planet lvl.

And Sasuke with Naruto is here moon lvl,but not alone.

The last naruto was six paths power,he use rikudo power in fight.

[[1]]

In anime vs Madara you see this chakra power too.

"Kurama said Naruto's getting "rusty". It means he is not getting any training in. It doesn't mean he is weaker, so no."

Stop please trolling,he was weaker this say Kurama here.

You can find the reasonings for their stats somewhere, but I am too busy to look for it. Iirc, they were both Moon level by themselves, not together.

The Last Naruto only used KCSM, not Six Paths. He did not, anywhere there use Rikudo powers sans flight. The GIF you showed proves nothing.

The fact that you said "In anime vs Madara" means that one is already disregarded. Anime is not considered canon and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Trolling my behind. Search what rusty means.

Kaptain2345 said:
Gemmysaur said:

Nope only Madara calced here too small Planet lvl.

And Sasuke with Naruto is here moon lvl,but not alone.

The last naruto was six paths power,he use rikudo power in fight.

[[1]]

In anime vs Madara you see this chakra power too.

"Kurama said Naruto's getting "rusty". It means he is not getting any training in. It doesn't mean he is weaker, so no."

Stop please trolling,he was weaker this say Kurama here.
Keeping up with approved calculations and changes will help you tons. Anyways, I'm gonna ask in the questions forum if Kurama is allowed with Bijuu Naruto since he's apart of his moveset.

Gemmysaur said:
You can find the reasonings for their stats somewhere, but I am too busy to look for it. Iirc, they were both Moon level by themselves, not together.

You show nothing scans or calced so you are wrong.

Fact is all this what iam say show in manga and you have nothing scan to opposition to me.

"The Last Naruto only used KCSM, not Six Paths. He did not, anywhere there use Rikudo powers sans flight. The GIF you showed proves nothing."

You not understand right??

The he right hand,he use rikudo chakra cloak and attack toneri.

"The fact that you said "In anime vs Madara" means that one is already disregarded. Anime is not considered canon and should be taken with a grain of salt."

Bullshit he use this in manga too.

[[1]]

See left hand,you use here too the rikudo chakra power.

He training this and better use in the last.

This is fact.

"Trolling my behind. Search what rusty means. "

He not training,he have for long time not fight.

He was weaker,he stamina is boring in Boruto movie.

Kaptain2345 said:
Gemmysaur said:

You show nothing scans or calced so you are wrong.
Fact is all this what iam say show in manga and you have nothing scan to opposition to me.

"The Last Naruto only used KCSM, not Six Paths. He did not, anywhere there use Rikudo powers sans flight. The GIF you showed proves nothing."

You not understand right??

The he right hand,he use rikudo chakra cloak and attack toneri.

"The fact that you said "In anime vs Madara" means that one is already disregarded. Anime is not considered canon and should be taken with a grain of salt."

Bullshit he use this in manga too.

[[1]]

See left hand,you use here too the rikudo chakra power.

He training this and better use in the last.

This is fact.

"Trolling my behind. Search what rusty means. "

He not training,he have for long time not fight.

He was weaker,he stamina is boring in Boruto movie.
This now down to how much knowledge you will accept. That punch in the last was not six paths, it was just kyuubi chakra focused onto his hand.

2) Rusty =/= weaker, I understand that english is probably not your first language but this is what rusty means:

"of knowledge or a skill) impaired by lack of recent practice,

"my typing is a little rusty"

synonyms: out of practice, below par; unpracticed, deficient, impaired, weak

I did say I am relatively busy, but whatever. Still, this is my last post regarding this in this thread because it is getting derailed hard. If you wish to argue about this, make a thread about it in the Content Revision section.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/270660

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/219028

For now, you can start with those threads that I managed to bookmark, but there are others somewhere.

The right hand glowing with chakra does not prove anything. People have been cloaking their hands with chakra since Part 1, most famously Kakashi with Chidori.

Fix your language. VSB does not allow swear words, and him calling Son (the monkey Bijuu) to ask for help does not mean anything since he didn't ask for help during The Last. If anything, KCSM Naruto in The Last only compressed his chakra cloak to his hand since its all he needed.

Not training =/= being weaker when what makes you strong is throwing around big balls of multi-continental doom. He was rusty, not weaker. If anything, his reflexes slowed a bit, that's it.

His stamina is boring in the Boruto movie? Did you miss that he tanked a super enhanced Bijuudama from Hachibi via Momo? Did you also miss that he got a lot of his chakra drained while waiting for Sasuke to find him? Did you miss he healed Sasuke, pulled a Kurama avatar, had a fight with Kinshiki-roided Momoshiki, and amped Boruto's Rasengan to extreme heights?

Anyways, Naruto top tiers (save for Kaguya, who is suggested by the databook to be capable of destroying the planet due to TSB) need downgrades.

Naruto and Sasuke required one another to perform a Moon-level creation. Their feats individually were MUCH LESS impressive, even when taking in all the beasts' powers.

Madara with one rinnegan is listed as "Low 5-B" when he was being destroyed by Sasuke and Naruto individually.

Guy needs to be massively downgraded (Why is he 5-C... something is horribly wrong here). He only wounded an incomplete Madara (which was before he even absorbed the tree, which was even before he was being beaten down by each Naruto and Sasuke, who should be downgraded).

Toneri is also overrated. He sliced a Moon in half that was depicted as missing just about everything under the crust. Even when he sliced through the Moon, we're shown a 2 second shot of the blade from the inside of the Moon, and it is clearly hollow. He also did this feat with a TSB and I'm still willing to argue about his blood-line ability. The feat is Country at best.

I finally got people to consider High 7-A Kakashi since 6-B was ridiculous in many regards. I'm so close to asking for massive downgrades for the narutoverse. It has been overrated for too long. Tier 6-B or higher top tiers I can understand... not Tier 5 unless we're looking at Kaguya.

I have to make a strong argument. I can't just throw up a thread saying "These guys are wanked: nerf asap" and just add small details that everyone will disregard due to simply saying "well... DC =/= AP in some cases" type deal.

CinCameron20 said:
Anyways, Naruto top tiers (save for Kaguya, who is suggested by the databook to be capable of destroying the planet due to TSB) need downgrades.
Naruto and Sasuke required one another to perform a Moon-level creation. Their feats individually were MUCH LESS impressive, even when taking in all the beasts' powers.

Madara with one rinnegan is listed as "Low 5-B" when he was being destroyed by Sasuke and Naruto individually.

Guy needs to be massively downgraded (Why is he 5-C... something is horribly wrong here). He only wounded an incomplete Madara (which was before he even absorbed the tree, which was even before he was being beaten down by each Naruto and Sasuke, who should be downgraded).

Toneri is also overrated. He sliced a Moon in half that was depicted as missing just about everything under the crust. Even when he sliced through the Moon, we're shown a 2 second shot of the blade from the inside of the Moon, and it is clearly hollow. He also did this feat with a TSB and I'm still willing to argue about his blood-line ability. The feat is Country at best.

I finally got people to consider High 7-A Kakashi since 6-B was ridiculous in many regards. I'm so close to asking for massive downgrades for the narutoverse. It has been overrated for too long. Tier 6-B or higher top tiers I can understand... not Tier 5 unless we're looking at Kaguya.
We should move this to another thread but..

1) Naruto and Sasuke individually have been calced at moon level, and together they've been approved to be Small Planet level+. There was a long discussion on this someone on the wikia.

2) Madara w/ one rinnegan has feats and statements backing up him being 5B, and it doesn't make sense for him cannonically to be any lower given the feats provided.

3) Night Guy being 5C was also discussed, the level of AP he had to take out a 5B Madara leveled him there

4) You don't know that the whole moon is hollow. It's only stated that the Otsutsuki had space within the moon to inhabit it. That space is small compared to the rest of the moon itself. The cavern the Kyuubi and the rock were fighting in was made by the rock and toneri prior to that fight. Toneri blasted the ninja team out of the moon's living space and into outer space, and then again the rock formed himself from surrounding rock on the moon. It's shown later that Kurama and the rock dive together into that same hole.

5) The moon slice itself is still calced at continential level even if the whole thing was hollow I believe.

6) Kakashi w/ Perfect Susanoo being only large mountain level is decided by DC. By AP he should be well above country level seeing as how 1) He chunked off parts of Kaguya's monster form, and the raikiri attack was enough to cut through Kaguya.

1) link to these calculations, please

2) Madara with one eye was very featless. He should only be scaled slightly above Obito for being suggested as "being more powerful than him" and where are these so called 5-B feats for him?

3) I'm suggesting that Madara with one eye, before absorbing the tree, is FAR weaker than people suggest he is (via powerscaling to Hagaromo when he was still incomplete with gaining his power... just when he was approaching it, Zetsu used him as a catalyst to absorb all the chakra from the world to form Kaguya). Guy being 5-C is hiding a massive outlier.

4 and 5) The calulation uses the entire Moon's mass. If we're suggesting that there is nothing under the crust (which is actually very unlikely), then that feat would be MUCH weaker.

6) Kakashi's Kamui ignores durability. Of course it would be able to apply damage to her. His perfect susanoo was easily pierced by her attacks and he only avoided them due to Kamui. The same goes for how his was able to deal any damage to her.

Okay... I'll either make a new thread or post on the "Naruto upgrades" thread that is being used at this time.

Accuracy and credibility is what's important. However, I don't think you should bring up the hollow moon. It was decided it would be disregarded as a negligible portion and the thread was closed for being a "shit-storm" thread. Pardon my language.

I'll only be discussing the final arc of the Naruto manga as the 'The Last' film is full of strange power and speed feats due to cinema in my opinion.

but back on Naruto vs Luffy. Luffy beats BM Naruto with unlimited Gear 4th... not coming back to this thread. Bye~

Luffy with Unlimited G4 would win here imo.

Providing that Naruto is in character and does not start spamming BijuuDama&FRS.

Anyways, Luffy should be faster comparing their respective modes.

If Doflamingo has higher end MHS reaction speeds, G4 Luffy is possibly MHS+ given that he nearly blitzed Doflamingo from hundreds of meters away anyways.

This is a battle i've actually been debating myself recently for a type of versus war thing ive been animating, however i didnt use Unlimited Gear fourth, with that in mine I believe Luffy takes the win. With Kenbunshoku Haki he can see those Bijudamas and rasenshurikens and the type of damage they can cause before they hit him and with gear fourth it should be easy to dodge, Im assuming Naruto still has a time limit and this is the war version which means Luffys going to have a field day if the form runs out, ultimately theres a speed edge as well as a slight power edge here and without the drawback well Luffy wins (I believe if they both had a time limit and it was somewhere around the same this fight would end in a tie tho)

RexofLM said:
This is a battle i've actually been debating myself recently for a type of versus war thing ive been animating, however i didnt use Unlimited Gear fourth, with that in mine I believe Luffy takes the win. With Kenbunshoku Haki he can see those Bijudamas and rasenshurikens and the type of damage they can cause before they hit him and with gear fourth it should be easy to dodge, Im assuming Naruto still has a time limit and this is the war version which means Luffys going to have a field day if the form runs out, ultimately theres a speed edge as well as a slight power edge here and without the drawback well Luffy wins (I believe if they both had a time limit and it was somewhere around the same this fight would end in a tie tho)

If iirc, Naruto can spam Bijuu Dama in this form, he'd just spam it and take the win, unless Luffy does something at the get-go.

And to RavenSupreme, it has been stated that this is BM.

The votes I count are 7 Naruto, 5 Luffy

I would really apreciate it if someone would double check for me. If I did my math right then this thread would be a solid win for Naruto

Well looking at stats

Luffy is faster but Naruto has precog & sensing which is how he managed to beat the much faster raikage who stalemated hachibi

Power is about equal

But hax is hands down Naruto clone spam,Cellular DC spam,sage energy gathering,summonings ,Kyuubi form as a defense etc.

So I do believe he'd win more times than not

Luffy vs Naruto is a tough debate anyhow, any form less than this and Current Luffy wrecks, any version stronger Naruto instantly Curb stomps and this one is debatable, Personally If theres a time limit on tailed beast mode then its Luffys win

his resistance to blunt force would render some of naruto's attacks useless, but rasenshurikan is his go-to ability.

I'd say more, but i'm still recovering from the horrifying thread I made recently :eek:

Back