• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monika vs. White Face 2.

Never I thought I would see that from you.

But o a more serious note, Monika used her mental abilities on the girls to change their behaviour and to keeo them away from the player's interest. If she wants someone out of the way, she'd probably lead with erausre, which is difficult on WF.

Monika, realizing she and the world exist for some reason, erases everyhring.

After that she keeps harassing WF until he can't hide his heart and erases that too.

I love table turns (Like when anti spiral was beating the doctor then the doctor got more hax and then beat anti spiral easily)

Monika mid diffs at worst

Monika plain stomps. It can't do anything to her once she erases herself, and the only thing it can do as fast as her self-erasing is... erasing her.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Wasn't WF having "power null into being a vegetable" debunked?
Pretty sure it was only his non-existent and conceptual stuff that was debunked. His power null is still there.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dude, do you know how he's powernull works?
...I forgot it required data manipulation, which Monika says "no u" to. Dang, I'm used to his power null being broken. Oh, well. Monika FRA.

WF's powernull works by removing your ability to send data into the virtual world, mostly by stopping the keyboard or seberal game mechanics from working.

He does this through information manipulation over the computer.

With this, three problems arise:

-Monika has no data.

-She doesn't need to manipulate it to erase it

-Monika's powers plain break the data of the computer, so trying to null them before she uses them is a no-no.

I'll wait for more people to agree with Ricsi to full debate whether this would be a stomp or not.

You people are forgetting other important things in this fight, White Faces file is protected, and even if she deletes White Faces file, other hackers have found out that White Face will still be there, and harassing isn't going to make White Face reveal its heart, harassing isn't going to make White Face afraid dum dums, also if you forgot White Face can also modify or delete files, all intact it says that he can even change the behavior of someone, he can just delete Monika like the player did, therefore I believe White Face wins

>Protected

Useless. It will panic the moment it gets forcefully removed from the player and the game is erased

>Hackers dicovered it's still there

Non-canon. But do go make a crt if you want to use it.

>Delete Monika

You realize that when the player did it she only became stronger, yeah? Like, she has non-existence for a reason.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
>Protected

Useless. It will panic the moment it gets forcefully removed from the player and the game is erased

>Hackers dicovered it's still there

Non-canon. But do go make a crt if you want to use it.

>Delete Monika

You realize that when the player did it she only became stronger, yeah? Like, she has non-existence for a reason.
Explain, how will it get panicked by being harassed by Monika, and just like White Face, Monika can't control the player

Magolor Soul666 said:
You people are forgetting other important things in this fight, White Faces file is protected, and even if she deletes White Faces file, other hackers have found out that White Face will still be there, and harassing isn't going to make White Face reveal its heart, harassing isn't going to make White Face afraid dum dums, also if you forgot White Face can also modify or delete files, all intact it says that he can even change the behavior of someone, he can just delete Monika like the player did, therefore I believe White Face wins
I realize I'm also forgetting White Face's data destroying gun that he has

She panick it by removing it from the player.

Because Monika can forcefully eject you from the game. And the player isn't here at all.

Ricsi-viragosi said:

Because Monika can forcefully eject you from the game. And the player isn't here at all.
And how is ejecting the player from the game gonna make White Face scared

No, you can't. And again, the player is not here.

And dude, you realize the whole reason white face was anyious was because the game was about to end, and he couldn't watch you? Yeah, the gfame get's erased and he is forced into an eternity without the player.

Ricsi-viragosi said:

What is that supposed to mean? When did the player even come into this conversations!? I thought this was a fight between Monika and White Face, not how Monika doesent allow the player to come back, who ever said the player was there to begin with!

The player was brought up because White Face is afreaid of being separated from them, and that is why he revealed his hearth.

Here, without the player for all of eternity, is it's worst nightmare.

Back