• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Outsider will soon be getting nonexistence erasure along with fairly good causality manipulation

The Outsider has Fate Manipulation which counters Monika's Plot Manipulation. Idk about her Non-existence tho. Also is The Outsider getting non-existence erasure soon too?

Yes

I'd appreciate it if matches with the Outsider were put on hold for a bit as he's going to be getting a lot

Yeahboiii123 said:
The Outsider has Fate Manipulation which counters Monika's Plot Manipulation. Idk about her Non-existence tho. Also is The Outsider getting non-existence erasure soon too?
while i agree on holding up, she non only resisted and COUNTERED the already existing plot hax. but plot works more in a law manipulation way.

plus does he affect 4Ds?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yeahboiii123 said:
while i agree on holding up, she non only resisted and COUNTERED the already existing plot hax. but plot works more in a law manipulation way.
plus does he affect 4Ds?
He's the strongest High 3-A yet. Means he has to be 4-D

yes, not all plot manipuation has that, but here instead of changing somethings probability it makes it a law, kinda like how the laws of phisics work

that doesent tell me much to be honest. is he the represantation of space? of lack of exictence, of a verse specific place?

Back