• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know who the winner is. Let's say both are also in character.

While yes, Monika is capable of warping reality, including the script itself, GOLB has been shown to avoid BOTH reality warping and existence erasure. In other words, GOLB's immortality hax is nearly impossible for Monika to counter. Not only that, but Monika's just an ordinary teenage girl, despite her starting adulthood at 18, who just so happens to control her literature club world. She doesn't even have many combat attacks besides pyrokinesis. GOLB, on the other hand, is a highly intelligent chaos god, meaning that he can outsmart and harm her however he pleases.

So I guess this is how the fight would play out :

GOLB enters DDLC through a portal he created by his own will. Monika stops dating the player to fight him. She then distorts her surroundings akin to Act 3. She then tries to delete GOLB's files, but since he's not from the game, and is from a TV show, he couldn't be deleted. Monika summons her classmates to help her out, but GOLB uses his breath to turn the three of them into a wraith that tries tackling her. However, Monika gets back up and becomes a much more demonic form, and crazy about wanting the deity out of the game, she tackles him with a jumpscare. However, GOLB opens a portal from behind and grabs her with him, sending them both into his void. There, he uses his own reality warping skills to erase her from existence using either his bare hands, or crushing her inside his cubed stomach, where Monika could be stripped of her reality-warping powers. In fact, either way can kill her so hard that she can't be brought back by even the strongest reality warpers, since GOLB's void manipulation prevents it from happening. In the aftermath of the battle, he comes back to the game realm and wipes the very fabric of it's existence.

I'm not sure if I'm correct with the outcome, but it's all that I've got.

Back