• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very sorry for the necro but I gotta point this out, Fusion Zamasu is a anime character, not a game character (unless you are talking about him in games) so I do not understand how Monika is able to delete him, besides it depends of how quick Zamasu will be able to kill Monika, also this versus battle is random. Sorry for the necro again, I had too.

Your reason for the necro is horrible tough. Verse Equalization ruins that argument, and Zamasu cannot kill her, period.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Your reason for the necro is horrible tough. Verse Equalization ruins that argument, and Zamasu cannot kill her, period.
Proof Zamasu can not kill her? I like both Dragon ball and Doki Doki but I do not see how Monika can delete characters from a show and not a game.

Again, verse equal.

And Zamasu cannot affect a non-existent, and his main attack method is throwing energy at people, which is useless against something with no body.

Sorry this might be old, but we aren't using 2-C versions here.

Yes, and her AP is higher as he's baseline

Hell he didn't even HAVE a 2C key back then

Why the hell did you Necro?

MonzyMonz said:
I am very sorry for the necro but I gotta point this out, Fusion Zamasu is a anime character, not a game character (unless you are talking about him in games) so I do not understand how Monika is able to delete him, besides it depends of how quick Zamasu will be able to kill Monika, also this versus battle is random. Sorry for the necro again, I had too.
Since when is her deletion only limited to game characters?

BTW huge necro and stomp.

I don't think we can just say Monika can delete Zamasu...Because Monika can only delete characters by deleting their character files, and Zamasu isn't a video game character, so he has no game file.

She is not a part of the "real world", she's in a video game. Sooooooooooooooooooo..............

ObieOrange101 said:
I don't think we can just say Monika can delete Zamasu...Because Monika can only delete characters by deleting their character files, and Zamasu isn't a video game character, so he has no game file.

She is not a part of the "real world", she's in a video game. Sooooooooooooooooooo..............
Agreed, we do not know if she can only delete game files. So for now Zamasu wins.

Saying monikas plot manipulation wouldn't work isn't how plothax functions

That's like saying magic won't work against someone from a verse where magic isn't real

Badrimoine2019 said:
This is a stomp in Monika favor, so please somebody close this thread
Why did you necro this.... AGAIN.

If a thread is dead, let it stay dead. For the purposes of the profiles, a dead thread is literally no different from a closed/locked thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back