• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monika VS Chuck Norris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sentience is considered like a mind, in the sense that it's generally susceptible to mindhax regardless, and in tier 2 you get weird abilities like mindhaxing concepts anyways. As long as the character's mindhax isn't based on physically altering the brain or anything, it should be fine.

The thirst thing Chuck is gonna do is to punch her. That's it. the majority of his "hax" is mostly a consequence of his existence, not something he can freely control and use. If Monika can get pass that (which she can), he' might as well be Goku at this point.

She was still able to hold a conversation before erasing everything.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Mand, are you ignoring non exictent phisiology? Or the fact that she resist the mind manipulation of the game? Or that her mind was erased
Chuck Norris "crushes facts with his bare opinion". He can counter that.

Wokistan said:
Sentience is considered like a mind, in the sense that it's generally susceptible to mindhax regardless, and in tier 2 you get weird abilities like mindhaxing concepts anyways. As long as the character's mindhax isn't based on physically altering the brain or anything, it should be fine.
I mean, you need special powers to even be able to sense a nonexistent at all.

I'm pretty sure she didn't want to erase the protag anyways. Her whole thing was trying to force the protag into being with only her, after all, and she did erase everyone else. There's also an alt ending where protag dies iirc.

Completly nonexisting character like, per say, some Dark Area Digimonshave amind, a nonexisting one.

Wokistan said:
I'm pretty sure she didn't want to erase the protag anyways. Her whole thing was trying to force the protag into being with only her, after all, and she did erase everyone else. There's also an alt ending where protag dies iirc.
No, the ending of the game is all about her being angry at you erasing you and sge erasing you back

I'm pretty sure that Chuck can't really do anything unless he can kill her conceptually or something, which I doubt he would start with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back