• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMB wasn't encouraging you to proceed to make Monika based stomps you know

Malcanthet would passively look like the protagonist due to perception manipulation forcing Monika to not immedately kill her, she no sells "delet this", and has many ways to Incap her.

I'd like to think you're not that spontaneous but

I actually know you so

Either way this can be closed whenever it needs tk be

... I see

Because for one, Monika would actually want to kill Vecna because he doesn't look ultra attractive passively, would be a pretty big deal

More like it ends in BFR or just any other incap method

Them doing kinky stuff wouldn't technically be incap

I really wanted to avoid thinking that would be the outcome here

This is still an A grade Nihilus stomp

... Disgusting in application, but Monika still gets incaped the second Malcanthot exists infront of her.

She is only 14 png
This thread in a nutshell
Gyro: Malcanthet / Zach

Johnny: Everyone else who sees this thread

(Yes I know Monika is legal, but don't ruin the meme)

Tell you what

Why not learn how to draw and then make and watch said animation

Away from us

In a closet

Cause that's gay

What is this thread?
FECE1E00-EA29-433D-A238-B1BCD6F9EB5C
Me peaking over this thread after seeing the huge disappointment that it is. ƒù┐ƒù┐ƒù┐ƒù┐

GreyFang82 said:
Question, can Goku and Vegeta's Empathy Manipulation Resistance enough to resist this

T H O T's horniness aura?
Maybe

No one in Dragon Ball can deal with Mid Godly, abstract Existence, or anything else DND Bois have at their disposal, though.

I'm about 900% certain Mal stomps and the spiting of Monika has gotta stop. Not only is Mal able to neg 99% of what Monika has, Mal has all the insane passives that you know about. Stat Reduction, Lust Hax, etc.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back