• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Not sure tbh, but it´s melhor prevenir do que remediar

I think Maurício can qualify for the Stabilization feats page

Also, we have the feat of Magali threatning to eat the whole cosmology
huh, you know i now realize......is Mauricio the same between TDM and TDMJ? he appears in both, thinking about it....what is Marina's position in TDMJ? is she still an real person going inside the Comic? is Mauricio still her father? huh, so many questions

huh, you know i now realize......is Mauricio the same between TDM and TDMJ? he appears in both, thinking about it....what is Marina's position in TDMJ? is she still an real person going inside the Comic? is Mauricio still her father? huh, so many questions
I don´t give a f#ck about TDMJ so i can´t answer the first question

As far as i am aware, Marina is just a ficctional character inside the comics, with Maurício being the "father" (creator) of every single character

Last edited:
TDM verse is 4D in base as characters can walk trough time cadually (walk into piteco or horacio comic for exemple) the verse by It self is 5D counting time as a dimension, sinse outside the comics It's all seen as a fiction mauricio should be 6D. There is probable more trough, in terms of AP they scale even higher thanks to the amount of layers of infinities the cosmology has overall

TDM does not scale to TDMJ and vice versa

Characters in TDM show to be able to overpower the writers and mauricio pretty easily, best exemple being capitão picole and capitão feio(when he used his dirty rays on mauricio) the characters have been show to be as powerfull inside and outside the comics so they all would scale the same inside or outside, the best exemples being things such as the TDM and DC crossover with monica one shooting various dc top tiers su h that duende that I have no idea how to write the name of

TDM verse is 4D in base as characters can walk trough time cadually (walk into piteco or horacio comic for exemple) the verse by It self is 5D counting time as a dimension
Do you know that Time is the fourth dimension, right?

Sinse outside the comics It's all seen as a fiction mauricio should be 6D.
See something as fiction is 1-A

And even then, TDM doesn´t qualifies

The best exemples being things such as the TDM and DC crossover with monica one shooting various dc top tiers su h that duende
I don´t this would give anything, we don´t crosscale TDM and DC Comics

that I have no idea how to write the name of
Just call him "Mr Myx"

Do you know that Time is the fourth dimension, right?
Tdm uses 2 diferent times inside the comics, The horacio > Piteco > Bairro do limoeiro like time and the publishment time line, It's better seen in one of the monicaverso comics where a version of monica goes to a time where she wasn't created yet and cebolinha does not reconize her but just before that they had pointed out piteco walking there

See something as fiction is 1-A

And even then, TDM doesn´t qualifies
No, only if It qualifies it counts as 1-A, if not we just give it a single Dimensionality for seeing the entire cosmology as a 2D drawing

I don´t this would give anything, we don´t crosscale TDM and DC Comics
Nop, cebolinha literaly make multiple references to DC comics saying their date of release to the comic number, making everything that happens in thouse comics cannon, and indirectly the other DC comics too as a alternative "infinity gibis" place

TDM verse is 4D in base as characters can walk trough time cadually (walk into piteco or horacio comic for exemple) the verse by It self is 5D counting time as a dimension, sinse outside the comics It's all seen as a fiction mauricio should be 6D.
That is 1-A now tho, and with the new standards we wouldn't qualify probably due to this:

Characters in TDM show to be able to overpower the writers and mauricio pretty easily, best exemple being capitão picole and capitão feio(when he used his dirty rays on mauricio) the characters have been show to be as powerfull inside and outside the comics so they all would scale the same inside or outside, the best exemples being things such as the TDM and DC crossover with monica one shooting various dc top tiers su h that duende that I have no idea how to write the name of

Tdm uses 2 diferent times inside the comics, The horacio > Piteco > Bairro do limoeiro like time and the publishment time line, It's better seen in one of the monicaverso comics where a version of monica goes to a time where she wasn't created yet and cebolinha does not reconize her but just before that they had pointed out piteco walking there
I know, you just had explained it in a bad way

if not we just give it a single Dimensionality for seeing the entire cosmology as a 2D drawing
That´s not how it works

Nop, cebolinha literaly make multiple references to DC comics saying their date of release to the comic number, making everything that happens in thouse comics cannon, and indirectly the other DC comics too as a alternative "infinity gibis" place
Cool, now prove the opposite

This means nothing if you don´t prove that TDM is canon to DC

lol

Back