• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Just Higher-D can get Immesurable
not really? there are like.....several Immeasurable LS Chars without HDE, if the Pages contain the reality/universe/multiverse, then they would have Immeasurable weight as they would be containing Space Times withing themselves

, I can try make them immesurable via scale with Magalactus
.........do we have any marvel official crossover to......you know, cross scale verses?:devilish:

not really? there are like.....several Immeasurable LS Chars without HDE, if the Pages contain the reality/universe/multiverse, then they would have Immeasurable weight as they would be containing Space Times withing themselves
Sus, I just remember seeing characters with immesurable LS via lifting Higher-D realitys
.........do we have any marvel official crossover to......you know, cross scale verses?:devilish:
Just like Cebolinha has his form (Deus Cebola), Magali also has a special form (Magalactus) in this state Magali can eat and is bigger than Multiverses

To little informations
......i will try when i have time this is a 60 year old franchise, we had the Devil fighting a fallen angel in an Astrounauta comic that almost destroyed the entire cosmos......i am sure there is enough if i look hard enough besides tho........Deus Cebolinha would have his powers.....so he is still worth checking

I like how you guys are ignoring that one of the most famous feats, AKA Magali eating the comic, is already a cosmology-busting feat due to she only lefting a white void behind

I´m pretty sure other characters already took bites from Magali without suffering any significant damage

If i understood the cosmology correctly, we have:
  • The Main Universe and the Final Frontier
  • The TDM Jovem ( :geek: ) Multiverse
  • The Graphic Novel´s Multiverse
  • Infinitos Gibis
  • Quadrinhus Contínuos (Basically TDM´s Hypertime from what i understood)
  • Mauricioverso
  • Omniverso
  • Dimensions that doesn´t really impact on the Cosmology level
What i ain´t understanding is Mauricio´s (AKA The Author) position on the cosmology, where he is "located"?

Last edited:
hmmm......

Do we have any direct proof of him being above the Omniverse? (He logically is, but do we have any explicit proof?)
He is the one......writting it, every story that doesn't have them go to the real world, therefore it would include all stories/cosmology that is inside the non "outside of the comic" stories

Here you go
That´s not what i asked

Suddenly a gun in TDM

images

Back