• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

I would rewrite it as:

Immeasurable (Could keep up and is comparable to the main cast, with includes characters such as Cebolinha and Cascão, who can break through the Time barrier via sheer speed, and Magali, who, by bypassing the Time Barrier, ate her dinner before it was even prepared. Cebolinha also showed to be fast enough to outran a parody version of The Flash, who can travel through time, parallel universes and traverse dimensions via his speed, and dodge an attack from Mônica that travelled through time)
Added

Immesurable or High 3-A, is the question?
I think we can leave him as "Possibly Immeasurable" since the Turma will have a "Varies "rating due to them being actors and varying their power levels according to the comic they are in, since we don´t have proof that Deus Molusco directly scale to the characters peak, he should only have a "Possibly" rating

Btw: We should put the references this way when referencing to Comic Books

I think we can leave him as "Possibly Immeasurable" since the Turma will have a "Varies "rating due to them being actors and varying their power levels according to the comic they are in, since we don´t have proof that Deus Molusco directly scale to the characters peak, he should only have a "Possibly" rating

Btw: We should put the references this way when referencing to Comic Books
Done

I remember sawing a image of Mônica being heavy enough to move the Earth, what would give Class Y (Or even higher) LS to the characters that can lift her

Now the image expired due to it being linked to Discord

Life is pretty sad

Finally got time to do so:

Everything looks fine, although i´m not sure on how he eating Franjinha´s pocket universe would give him Space survival

Also, "Outer Space" itself means the universe beyond the Earth, so you can´t say the universe "has an outer space"

The only thing that i would add is the Deus molusco scaling to Mônica moving the Earth, this is a very impressive feat of LS

Finally got time to do so:

Everything looks fine, although i´m not sure on how he eating Franjinha´s pocket universe would give him Space survival

Also, "Outer Space" itself means the universe beyond the Earth, so you can´t say the universe "has an outer space"
I mean, the universe that Franjinha created has a type of "Space", not to mention that the fact that it devours universes, planets and stars suggests that it can survive in a vacuum
The only thing that i would add is the Deus molusco scaling to Mônica moving the Earth, this is a very impressive feat of LS
Added

Back