• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

antigo-testamento-v0-26fhes8mps6d1.jpeg
Lol

I will just let this here

I will just let this here

Ngl i don´t like the wiki layout

Btw: Did anyone besides Mônica ever harmed the Deus Molusco?

Thats subjecttive reality
Nah, now i agree with Immeasurable Speed, it is pretty blatant

I was arguing with Lemon in relation to the 1-B Cosmology
Interisting...

Now, just talk about the main problem... 2-C

Franjinha said that that the Universes is infinite and has multiples dimensions, in TMJ alongside the main universe, has the Inferior Universe, which is equal to the main universe and both share the same reality. Also we have the magic dimensions (Arco da Yuka) Which are 8 in total

What do you guys think?

Franjinha said that that the Universes is infinite and has multiples dimensions, in TMJ alongside the main universe, has the Inferior Universe, which is equal to the main universe and both share the same reality. Also we have the magic dimensions (Arco da Yuka) Which are 8 in total

What do you guys think?
I would like to see the context behind Franjinha´s statement

I am aslo a bit iffy on scaling TMJ to Classic TM due to coexsiting in the same universe doesn´t necessairly meaning their universe share the same cosmological structure

I don´t know about TMJ so i can´t give my thoughts about the Magic Dimensions

It's cool that magali breaking the timr barrier also is giving proof of acasuality sinse the unseen character still remenbers making the food and even states that magali ate the food before she even prepared It like It's a normal thing

Reeatching the "de volta para o futuro" parody, this featis ivalid as the car has a device that with the force of a coelhada makes him able to time travel, so monica isn't sendidg It in time trough sheer force

Which part?
I would rewrite it as:

Immeasurable (Could keep up and is comparable to the main cast, with includes characters such as Cebolinha and Cascão, who can break through the Time barrier via sheer speed, and Magali, who, by bypassing the Time Barrier, ate her dinner before it was even prepared. Cebolinha also showed to be fast enough to outran a parody version of The Flash, who can travel through time, parallel universes and traverse dimensions via his speed, and dodge an attack from Mônica that travelled through time)

Back