• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

I already can see:

Magali
Tier: Varies from 5-B up to Low 2-C, 2-A with Plot Manipulation | 2-A
Key: Base | Magalactus
I still think they would be there in base but this works too, also Magali can eat the entire comic so I think she is alread 2-A in base sinse It would also be eating the entire cosmology

We should probable to a mini list of TMJ feats list to have a better Idea what we have overall

-Cascão dodging bullets
-That one lightspeed feat I have no idea what Dragonite was talking about
-Astroboy sister makes a hole with a car
-Monica ounches a animatronic
-Soranin super soldiers make building size shockwaves
-Atlas fly accross the world

also:
914rwv57yTL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

this was my first TMJ HQ SO if I find It I will try to make a profile for the thing.... also, wouldn't the sccuba diving suit count as optional equipament sinse one of cascão weakness is fear of getting wet?(even trough not completly fear?)

any way, another funny thing is that so far Cebola is the only one that will lacks a non 8-B key making him the weakest of the group on their strongest

We should probable to a mini list of TMJ feats list to have a better Idea what we have overall

-Cascão dodging bullets
-That one lightspeed feat I have no idea what Dragonite was talking about
-Astroboy sister makes a hole with a car
-Monica ounches a animatronic
-Soranin super soldiers make building size shockwaves
-Atlas fly accross the world
We also have:
-Doutor Bikkuri just existing
-Jumenta Voadora putting entire buildings down
-The Serpente tanking a planet exploding
-Cabeleireira Negra creating extremely big explosions

We also have:
-Doutor Bikkuri just existing
-Jumenta Voadora putting entire buildings down
-The Serpente tanking a planet exploding
-Cabeleireira Negra creating extremely big explosions
To add one more feat: Magali froze the North of Brasil, withou her even noticed

North of Brasil has 2,925.90 km of diameter.

pi*1.462.950^2*3000 = 20.171.123.757.660.280,833 m^3

20.171.123.757.660.280,833 * 0,001 = 20.171.123.757.660,280 kg

2264705 * 20.171.123.757.660,280 = 45.681.644.829.592.024.417,4 J (6-C)

Last edited:
Magali's magic powers makes future Magali goes complety insane and even make her kill her own family, but present Magali was capable of resist the madness.

What type of resistance to Madness is?

Type 2 or 3?

Future Magali and Present Magali aren't the same character. One is pass thourgh the events of Torre Inversa (Present) and the other no (Future)
Fair enough

Well, Type 3 mdness manipulation is about being able to comprend things that are "beond understanding" that trig to process them makes the mind go crazy, so It's probable type 2

The Cavalo branco da decadencia not possesing cascão, a Jumenta, the animatronics from the last edition, other ghosts, Louco, Anjinho and O Homen Nuvem(a literal sex offender lol)
The cavalo Branco da decadência will be in Capitão Feio's profile;
The only diffucult part of Jumenta's profile will be translate the scans;
The animatronics and ghost will be redudant, since they are minor characters and we will have other characters with their abilities;
TMJ Louco literall don't have any AP feat;
Anjinho probably can get a profile;
Preguiça de fazer o perfil do Cumulus

The cavalo Branco da decadência will be in Capitão Feio's profile;
The only diffucult part of Jumenta's profile will be translate the scans;
The animatronics and ghost will be redudant, since they are minor characters and we will have other characters with their abilities;
TMJ Louco literall don't have any AP feat;
Anjinho probably can get a profile;
Preguiça de fazer o perfil do Cumulus
1- I mean, there is the true porm of the horse

2-Meh

3-I still think would be cool to have them for the funnies

4- He's ID is still a main villain of a saga and Louco should scale to the characters and I really think he deserves

5-Fair

Back