• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

r/porramauricio - Mas gente

By the way, what do you think about Magali's intelligence section?

Above Average, Genius without mental lock (Magali's mind is drastically expanded when her magical powers are activated, acquiring the knowledge of all witches and coming to understand the entire functioning of reality)

1. It has some gramatical problems
  2. I don´t think what is in the profile is resistance to fire manipulation
  3. On her Optional Equipment section should be written "Her spaceship has Large Size and Inorganic physiology", otherwise you are suggesting the ship gives Magali these powers
  4. This should warrant Extraordinary Genius Intelligence to Magali without Mental lock

2. I don´t think what is in the profile is resistance to fire manipulation
  3. On her Optional Equipment section should be written "Her spaceship has Large Size and Inorganic physiology", otherwise you are suggesting the ship gives Magali these powers
  4. This should warrant Extraordinary Genius Intelligence to Magali without Mental lock
I will change this later

calc courage KE, the KE will be directed to his dura here
Earth circle is 40.075 km. Courage takes 13 secs to do the travel.
40075/13 = 3082 km/s
Courage looks like a beagle --> 10kg

0,5*10*3082000^2 = 475.149.593.195.266,2721 Joules (7-C)
@Psychomaster35 said that "KE rules are apparently broken in this feat since the damage caused by Courage crashing to the ground doesn't reflect on his apparent KE"

Does this makes the feat unusable?

Seen good þo go, just think things like acasuality, reactive evoltion and supernatural willpower should be on the same line
Done
What are the problems?
  1. I don´t think what is in the profile is resistance to fire manipulation
I mean she get the fire right in her face and in the next page she was completly fine

The rest was changed

@Psychomaster35 said that "KE rules are apparently broken in this feat since the damage caused by Courage crashing to the ground doesn't reflect on his apparent KE"

Does this makes the feat unusable?
He is not entirely wrong sinse we put KE in the botton of the list when talking about calc damage prioritizing the damage we actually ser on screen, but in this case I would argue that the intention of the scene was focused on corage being launched across the word and not exactly the moment he hitted the ground but meh

I mean If the passive is like Madness or Death Hax, he will be in infinite cycle of deaths
Fast foward deataches the conciouness from the mind so that counters madness

A ranged instant death hax that is passive is not only rare but also broken as hell too so don't even start with this lol

Funny enough sinse TDM characters work in 2 diferent types of time they are probable immune to being paused, trough It don't apply to TMJ (most likely)

Back