• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Don't we need to make a profile for his ID first?

also, the turminha ID's became stronger in another storie we probable will need to revise It
Nah, Cascão's ID just have regular ID's abilities

The story was "De médico & Louco", their power up already is covered by the Empowerment

Hot

Nah, Cascão's ID just have regular ID's abilities

The story was "De médico & Louco", their power up already is covered by the Empowerment
I think they still deserve a profile first

They become much stronger, this is actually a situation that should be a key
Hmm...

I have one vote to remove Manto ***** and one to maintain, we need someone to break the stelemate
If manto negr0 is really just a "new habilities" and has no AP upgrade we can not make It a key and be only a "tell if he has It on this combat" i guess.... so I change my vote to remove as a key
I mean, its just her soul, but outside the body
Magali for exemple can summon a rain who harms spirities on this form, It's not "just her soul"

I think they still deserve a profile first
Its basically just a "Akanin com desconto"
They become much stronger, this is actually a situation that should be a key
They become stronger because the Nigamia manipulate the Turma's emotions
Magali for exemple can summon a rain who harms spirities on this form, It's not "just her soul"
Magali can do this too, but just without the mental lock.

Soul Magali just don't have the mental lock

Here

"Os poderes imundos irão corromper sua alma"

Capitão Feio also transformed Mônica in a... snail?
It looks to me too be type 2...

Sinse the type of corruption is less about what It affect and more about what It affects, and even trough the trash powers up thecorruption It affected feio directly into the mind and not really trough the trash on him

It looks to me too be type 2...

Sinse the type of corruption is less about what It affect and more about what It affects, and even trough the trash powers up thecorruption It affected feio directly into the mind and not really trough the trash on him
Oh wait, I readed further and in the battle against cumulus(btw, that's probable the most badass introduction to cumulus I could even imagine) he states that cascão is being "powerd up" by a liquid inside him, so It's type 1 sinse the liquid is what corrupts

Oh wait, I readed further and in the battle against cumulus(btw, that's probable the most badass introduction to cumulus I could even imagine) he states that cascão is being "powerd up" by a liquid inside him, so It's type 1 sinse the liquid is what corrupts
The liquid wasn't corrupting Cascão, the liquid was what The Serpente used to control Cascão

The black liquid isn't corruption, its possession

The corruption is the Poderes de Sujeira that the Serpente gave to the Capitão Feio
If the snake need the water to be on the target to corrupt It, It's type 1, if the snake can corrupt without anythig needing to touch the target It's type 2

So... O Cavaleiro da Decadência can change all the atmosfere and cover all the skies with a smoke so black that the sun's ray will never hit the planet again.

There's a standard calc for this?

So... O Cavaleiro da Decadência can change all the atmosfere and cover all the skies with a smoke so black that the sun's ray will never hit the planet again.

There's a standard calc for this?
This is enviromental destruction and you can provable get the need value by just getting the weight the earth atmosphere and the weight of 100 gram of smog

Them just do like this

100 g of atmosphere ÷ Atmosphre weight = 100 g of smog ÷ X(the smog that substituted the atmosphere)

Or something like that...

Also, looks like they chaged Turma da Monic. English name from Monica gang to Monica and Friends

This is enviromental destruction and you can provable get the need value by just getting the weight the earth atmosphere and the weight of 100 gram of smog
The abilitie that he uses to make things dirty is the same abilitie that he uses to attack, so his AP will scale to the ED.
Also, looks like they chaged Turma da Monic. English name from Monica gang to Monica and Friends
We use the original name in the wiki, so this won't affect us

r/porramauricio - Eu lembro de ter comprado torre inversa parte 1 uma vez e quando eu cheguei aqui, eu fiquei tão cagado com essa porra que eu implorei pra mainha pra trocar a edição da TMJ pela do Chico Bento do moço do mês.

Looks the design of this guy, The Cavalos do Apocalipse are next level

thank god, I was scared for a second, the bigger is TMJ stats the closer they become of being actually comparable to their original counterparts

Back