• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Not exactly, she is death, but her name called even by Maurício is "Dona Morte"
Yes, I know that. It just doesn't matter the prefix or suffix of the name. If someone says "the death", we know who that person is referring to, whether it's the name in Portuguese, in English or any other, as long as it has something like "the death" to find out who it is.

Yes, I know that. It just doesn't matter the prefix or suffix of the name. If someone says "the death", we know who that person is referring to, whether it's the name in Portuguese, in English or any other, as long as it has something like "the death" to find out who it is.
So... in a thread could we call her "Dona morte" in Portuguese or would it be preferable to just "Death"?

So... in a thread could we call her "Dona morte" in Portuguese or would it be preferable to just "Death"?
I don't know, I would have to see how it is in other verses from other countries, to see if it kept the original name of the language or the English version.

Se estiver em uma sandbox, pode mandar aqui?
Aqui, foi um amigo meu que fez aí eu sou fui contribuindo com as coisas faladas por aqui, parece que ele fez até um blog da quebra de 4 parede dos personagens.
Porém ele disse que tava querendo trocar o 5-A por 4-C, pois parece que o Papa capim e outros índios feriram uma entidade maligna que estava vencendo o sol.

E claro tem que substituir a existência abstrata tipo 1 pra tipo 2

Honestamente, Dona Morte deve ter um nível 10-C também, várias vezes ela é representada até mais fraca do que um humano normal e como sendo nem um pouco atlética

Os personagens de Mônica afirmam que estão basicamente atuado e por assim vai. Então o nível dela e de qualquer personagem depende puramente do roteiro

O fato de vc me confundir com um gringo me fez sentir avançando no inglês

É isso seu mongolóide de bezerro
Mas eu não te confundi com um gringo gênio 😑 eu disse que eu esqueço que vc é br, vc poderia ser de qualquer outro país 🤷 então não sei de onde vem essa conclusão de esquecer que vc é br=pensar que vc é gringo 😀🚂💨

Os personagens de Mônica afirmam que estão basicamente atuado e por assim vai. Então o nível dela e de qualquer personagem depende puramente do roteiro
If they are always interpreting any scene where they are treated as weaker them normal would be just them acting like they are weaker

Does anyone have the link where I can find all the editions of the comics... And the profiles that were made in the sandbox too

One way I thought of putting together the profiles is to go in chronological order of the editions released and collect facts and useful statements, that way it would be more organized.

Also in this way it would be possible to better separate possible keys that may be necessary to make.

One way I thought of putting together the profiles is to go in chronological order of the editions released and collect facts and useful statements, that way it would be more organized.

Also in this way it would be possible to better separate possible keys that may be necessary to make.
Since 1970, in the form of comic books, the characters have been published by publishers such as Abril (1970-1986), Globo (1987-2006) and Panini Comics (2007 to date), adding up to almost 2,000 magazines already published for each character

Turma da mônica com quase 2 mil revistas para cada personagem one piese com  1086 capltulos - iFunny Brazil

Chronologically? Dragonite has already mentioned the amount he has.

Honestly, to make these profiles, I would need a big team with a lot of effort. Because it is something extremely big.

That's why I think the idea of making these profiles dies quickly after coming back.

Chronologically? Dragonite has already mentioned the amount he has.

Honestly, to make these profiles, I would need a big team with a lot of effort. Because it is something extremely big.

That's why I think the idea of making these profiles dies quickly after coming back.
One idea that I have it start making profile for characters with few appearances (Like Dona Sorte)

Even if there is a extreme amount of comics, we probable only need some of them, take some of the biggest feats and probable add things to their profiles around every week

Back