• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica Pinkston vs Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it goes a bit further than that:

It allows her to fuse soul gems with Riz, gain numerous abilities (Like her Magic Nullification and BFR), upgraded her previous abilities (Like Gates of Heaven), and the Infinite power boost, all as a response to Isabeau de Bavière.

Well ok, but it would also mean ignoring the fate manip. Though assuming that's so, how does she deal with High 3-A Null?

Well the thing is, Tart's magic null already works on people who resist power null, and nullified the magic disease imbudded on several hundreds of soldiers on the battlefield as well, even before it got amped to high 3-A.

Monica was completely unaffected by the Foundations anti-magic nuke and everything the SH, an extra-universal magic organization, could throw at her, before her ascension

Hmmm, so what do you think would be stronger, assuming its stated that her resistance to power null also grew. And if the gap is not large enough, it is easy to say fate manip might help close the gap without it being nlf-y

I personally think that Monica's is superior, since i'm fairly certain it also got way better when she ascended and the foundation, theoritically, had millions of years worth of prep-time by using XACTS to slow down time in certain areas

I'm... fairly certain that A- They didn't slow down time in regards to Monica and B- Prep time wouldn't have changed the effectiveness of the power null, unless its stated to do so?

And like I said, Fate Manip can cover the gap if its small enough.

the Foundation has been explicitly stated several times to be in constant contact with several versions of itself and, with the threat that they thought Monica and other 3731 posed, they would have no reason to not try it, although we have no evidence they did

I see, but if we do bring theoretical stuff here, then couldn't the NLF-y stuff also be brought up? So I would argue that its best not to go on this path.

yeah, thats honest and their null resistencesw are probably comparable anyways

so now it's basically an non-BFR/fate/NLFy reactive evolution hax off

Hmmm yeah, I think inconc is probably best for now, at least untill we get more info on Tart's fate manip.

Monica can't increase her own power, if that helps. She just gets an infinite boost from that SCP.

That put, you can't really argue strength gaps in terms of infinity past hierarchy.

If they're both infinite AP, and both have an energy attack that covers a range that could vaporise the other, then it's a who-fires-first battle, which speed equalized makes into an incon.

Funny enough there actually is nothing in the rules specifying incon outside of votes being tied on either side.

I'd assume 7 for Incon like we do for Character A or Character B, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back