• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica Pinkston vs Ryuko Matoi

Monica has far more ways to get around her regen. She abuses laser-based attacks many times over in her story, which vaporize targets. They'll likely hail attacks and Monica will bombard with projectiles until she realizes most of her weapons aren't doing meaningful damage. At that point, Monica deploys the showstopper, which just vaporizes Ryuko on the spot while likely also nulling her suit's abilities.

Oh **** I was gonna make this but I wanted to check first

Isn't this a bit of a stomp though?

I mean, not really. Both have the same level of regen, but Monica has more ways of dealing with it.

Ryuko can't damage Monica unless I'm getting something wrong

She's Baseline while Monuca is 50 or so Kilotons, and High 7C with the showstopper.

So IDK how Ryuko can even do anything to her, nvm the regen

Back