• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your time's up! (Scp-4975 vs Clockwork (creepypasta)) [STOMP]

Javenplayz253

He/Him
As the janitor continues to sit down on his chair listening to the darn ticking noises he looks up as a very tall bird came walking up to him the janitor closes his eyes before a woman walked in
"Mr. Gear your time is up."
The bird stopped their attack and looked at the girl lunging at her instead.

Why hasn't anyone done this yet?
  • Both are 9-C
  • Battle Takes Place At a closed office building
  • Speed is equal
  • 4975 is out of their invisible state
  • Both are 1 meter away from eachother
"My child, your time is up.":

"Your time is up.":

"Time huh? Thanks for the tip!" (Incon):

4975 thinks and immediately enters it's invisible state, proceeds to stalk Clockwork for a few months, then just like... kills her cause she lacks the LS to fight back.

Even without Invisibility, Clockwork can't harm 4975 because of Intangibility. You're putting a teenage girl who's good with knives against a freaking eldritch entity.

Yeah... I'm pretty sure this is a stomp I did this match purely because "Hey they both kill people because there time is up!"... crud.

Back