• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki VS Madara(Both already got defeated by Naruto and Sasuke)

Momoshiki(Kinshiki absorbed) vs Madara(Full power, full set)

Both characters have knowledge on each others abilities.

4df7764801920f6e708e0083c7f85ccda244f838 hq
Momo1

VS

Madara takes this with his more experience in H2H, intelligence, and Regenerationn.

Also, isn't there another thread about these?

"Both characters have knowledge on each others abilities."

RIP Momoshiki,he is going to be a punching bag for Limbo.

Mindovin said:
Madara takes this with his more experience in H2H, intelligence, and Regenerationn.
Also, isn't there another thread about these?
i got it in fun and games

Wait lol,since it fun and games.

The whole planet is filled with lava right?Momo absorbes the whole planets lava to create a planet size lava Golem.

I can't see any fun or game other than Momoshiki becoming punching bag and Madara toy with him entire fight. There is no mindset so they make talk about how they defeated. Otherwise I vote with JJ Madara Rinnegan PS.

Momoshiki stomps Madara in pure ap

but Madara outhaxes and outsmarts Momo so bad that the clan exile Momo and replace him with Madara.

so Madara travels from planet to plane eating fruits and climbing the ranks to slowly overtake the clan

Back