• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this New Naruto Canon, The Boruto Manga, Naruto is actually using Six Paths Sage Mode to protect them during Chunin Exams.

Ref. ***********, Boruto chapter 5, pg 41-End of Chapter.

This proof that Naruto is using SPSM via the Sun Symbol, Gloves and Magatama on the Back and ringless eyez which is proof of Complete SPSM. Whether or Not Naruto is using the other Biju Chakra as well is still up in the air due to the amount of Cloak design changes. But this Naruto was being Pushed even while amped with Sasuke's Chakra.

The movie has for all intense and purposes been retconned as of Now and is just useful as a guide but in following the movie, Naruto is defeated by this Biju Bomb. If Naruto is accepted as being in Six Paths Sage Mode which ill assume we have to discuss first, wouldn't this Make Base Momoshiki Tier 5-C at least or Low 5-B, Madara's tier.

Still looks the same to me. Naruto still had his the kurama slit and toad mark, without the eye pigment around his eyes, which is considered the indicator he's in six paths mode instead of bijuu sage mode.

I partly agree.

Sometimes,I also feel Momoshiki is stronger than he looks like.He is certainly stronger than Toneri.I guess he is the same level as Madara because of his absorption techniques.

But on the other hand,I think Momoshiki need not be at Madara's level because Guy is stronger than Momoshiki.Yes,Momoshiki can basically do nothing to Guy sensei whose powers are mainly Taijutsu based.Further,if Guy is in his eighth gate,Momoshiki would die.

Tunir uchiha said:
I partly agree.
Sometimes,I also feel Momoshiki is stronger than he looks like.He is certainly stronger than Toneri.I guess he is the same level as Madara because of his absorption techniques.

But on the other hand,I think Momoshiki need not be at Madara's level because Guy is stronger than Momoshiki.Yes,Momoshiki can basically do nothing to Guy sensei whose powers are mainly Taijutsu based.Further,if Guy is in his eighth gate,Momoshiki would die.
Gai Wouldn't have a field day fighting Momoshiki. Especially considering he has the skill to match Naruto and Sasuke in Taijutsu.

But yeah, Momoshiki should be Moon level+ at least in Base being as he knocked knocked out 100% Six Paths Biju Mode Naruto who is stronger than Six Paths Naruto from the War.

Seemed like a downgrade, shouldn't PS helmet-Kurama head be a better defense than just kurama head amped by some of sasuke's chakra?

OnlineLurker said:
Seemed like a downgrade, shouldn't PS helmet-Kurama head be a better defense than just kurama head amped by some of sasuke's chakra?
Would still be a Moon+ at least feat for defeating 100% Six Paths BM Naruto.

Akiretsu said:
My reply was directed to momoshiki's elemental spam feat, not bijuudama. As for the uber bijuudama feat, It'd still be the same unless sasuke continues to supply naruto with chakra then maybe the AP will be higher.

OnlineLurker said:
Akiretsu said:
My reply was directed to momoshiki's elemental spam feat, not bijuudama. As for the uber bijuudama feat, It'd still be the same unless sasuke continues to supply naruto with chakra then maybe the AP will be higher.
Still, He gave Naruto enhanced with Sasuke's Chakra Trouble, made it seem as if Naruto Struggled to tank the attacks so it would still be Moon Level +, just lower end compared to the Biju Dama.

Akiretsu said:
Still, He gave Naruto enhanced with Sasuke's Chakra Trouble, made it seem as if Naruto Struggled to tank the attacks so it would still be Moon Level +, just lower end compared to the Biju Dama.
Well, we didn't get a frontal view but before naruto "went all out", Kurama head looked like a blob of chakra, Momoshiki reduced it to that seemingly. I still consider the movie version superior though.

I think that TheMightyRegulator (or possibly KamiYasha) and Kkapoios usually handle the Naruto matters. You can try asking them for input.

OnlineLurker said:
Akiretsu said:
Well, we didn't get a frontal view but before naruto "went all out", Kurama head looked like a blob of chakra, Momoshiki reduced it to that seemingly. I still consider the movie version superior though.
Boruto Chapter 5, Pages 40 - 42, we see that Naruto is by no means "Easily" tanking the attacks and is straining or whatever you'd call it. And Either way, Base Momoshiki is listed as Multi-Continent+ here for the feat, he should at least be Moon+ At least if not Tier 5-B (Low).

Akiretsu said:
Boruto Chapter 5, Pages 40 - 42, we see that Naruto is by no means "Easily" tanking the attacks and is straining or whatever you'd call it. And Either way, Base Momoshiki is listed as Multi-Continent+ here for the feat, he should at least be Moon+ At least if not Tier 5-B (Low).
I didn't say he was tanking it easly, i said it got reduced to a blob of chakra. It goes to show how the elemental attacks deformed naruto's avatar by that much. Why i consider the movie version superior is, because ithe elemental attacks heavily damaged naruto & sasuke's defense to the point where half of it's head was gone with some pieces of susanoo left over.

I did noticed momoshiki used less attacks in the boruto manga oppose to the movie where he kept spamming it. So i'll concede there.

Akiretsu said:
Tunir uchiha said:
I partly agree.

Gai Wouldn't have a field day fighting Momoshiki. Especially considering he has the skill to match Naruto and Sasuke in Taijutsu.
But yeah, Momoshiki should be Moon level+ at least in Base being as he knocked knocked out 100% Six Paths Biju Mode Naruto who is stronger than Six Paths Naruto from the War.
Do you really believe Momoshiki is stronger than Guy?

Another objection-Momoshiki's Regenerationn ability is inferior to that of Madara's.

Also,Momoshiki can only absorb only Ninjutsu and not Taijutsu and Genjutsu.

@Tunir uchiha I would appreciate if you stop quoting large blocks of text, as it unnecessarily spams the page.

This might be reasonable but it's been a while since i took part in anything regarding Naruto so i'll like to think this a bit more.

Tunir uchiha said:
1.)Do you realy believe Momoshiki is stronger than Guy?

2.)Another objection-Momoshiki's Regenerationn ability is inferior to that of Madara's.

3.)Also,Momoshiki can only absorb only Ninjutsu and not Taijutsu and Genjutsu.
1.)Even if Gai could win, I don't see him doing so "easily". And for that record I don't put gai over JJ Madara with the Shinju absorbed before he got his other Rinnegan either.

2.)Regen isn't needed to fight Gai. It's a plus, but not needed. And IIRC, Momoshiki doesn't have Regen. If he did, Maybe it's as good as Base Naruto's but that's really it.

3.)Again, his own Taijutsu is as good as Naruto and Sasuke's and duh.

You can use the @ sign instead. For example:

@Akiretsu

A few things to address here:

-Yes, depite the lines on his person which identifies Kurama mode the glove style and the lack of pigmentation present around his eyes does indicate the usage of Sage of Sixth Paths mode in some manner.

-There's actually no evidence the shield was effected though. The view of Kurama's manifested head was from the back, meaning it probably wasn't malformed, it was just a change in perspective.

-Low 5-B is unlikely. In the Last Sasuke showed he can deactivate the Rinnegan at will as such unless it's use is indicated we should assume he's in base (which we consider to be Country level and thus, not helpful at all).

Finally, I'm sorry to say, but I think we should wait until the next release. Grunts of effort and struggling really aren't accurate measurements of power.

Momoshiki is rated the way he is now for actually damaging the shield. This is unquantifiable and likely just a way for the author to create dramatic tension.

Also, the fact the shield isn't swish cheese by now probably means we can't rely on the movie too much.

Waiting a while to see what happens seems reasonable.

Yes, depite the lines on his person which identifies Kurama mode the glove style and the lack of pigmentation present around his eyes does indicate the usage of Sage of Sixth Paths mode in some manner.

Yup, also, being that is SPSM + 100% Kurama Mode would make it a stronger form then War Arc SPSM Naruto unless it's accepted that 50% Kurama + Fractions of Biju 1-9 are superior to 100% Kurama.

Low 5-B is unlikely. In the Last Sasuke showed he can deactivate the Rinnegan at will as such unless it's use is indicated we should assume he's in base (which we consider to be Country level and thus, not helpful at all).

Low 5-B comes from Momoshiki presumably Knocking out this SPSM+100% BM Naruto. And that would be along the lines of Biju-Susanoo Sasuke's Power (Which would also validate Kaguya's fear). Also...actually, I'll deal with Sasuke in another thread.

Finally, I'm sorry to say, but I think we should wait until the next release. Grunts of effort and struggling really aren't accurate measurements of power.

But, would that not indicate Momoshiki as being on the Same Tier as This Cloaked Naruto? At the least it shows that Naruto isn't easily defending which would indicate Momoshiki's attacks are packing a punch, much more so then Toneri's GWR. And yeah, I can wait. We also might get the scene of Hinata going after them to save Naruto. That should be fun.

Also, the fact the shield isn't swish cheese by now probably means we can't rely on the movie too much.

Yeah, as of now, I'm just looking at the Movie as a Guide. And if that's the case being the Movie and Novel even follow suit with Naruto being defeated, the Manga obviously will as well. But lets wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back