• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DMUA Yeah I'm kinda confused about that. Guy isn't even a troll from what I remember.

@Andy My apologies. But if you want to know why then look at all of the comments up there. I'm trying to be as calm as possible but I can't. All people want to do is just coming to my threads and trash on them. And I'm starting to be pissed cuz this isn't the first time they've done that. And I'm pretty sure they're looking at me as a ******* idiot right now.

Oh well I wouldn't worry too much. In this wiki, People joke around in general when seeing a controversial or seemingly weird matchup.

I don't think anyone wanted to actually mock you.

No

Anyways I'll have an explanation for my "No" in a bit. This is a match I gave you fair warning wasn't gonna work though.

Cant you use 2-A for Molecule Man to make this more fair? Because this is a stomp otherwise.

Psychomaster35 said:
Cant you use 2-A for Molecule Man to make this more fair? Because this is a stomp otherwise.
Let me guess, you're gonna say Molecule Man stomps because he's 1-A, am I right? I've already explained why Molecule Man can still be affected by Sonic. Making him 2-A is just making it worse for the guy. Besides, I don't need this to be added or anything. And like I said, take my job if you think you know better than me.

If we go by the whole "MM only wields powers beyond the confines of dimensional structure so he doesn't resist hax" thing, then we really should give him resistance to the hax of a lot of dudes in verse who consider him unbeatable due to his status. Galactus (Marvel Comics) is one such person. In his Lifebringer key, which supposedly is actually High 1-B, he was terrified of provoking MM and just went along with whatever he wanted because MM could undo him with a thought. here. You'd think if all his hax worked on MM he would be less scared of MM's AP right? His hax which includes the powers of the Silver Surfer upscaled to his own level including fate manip? Either we aren't gonna go by the whole "lol 3D molecule man" meme, or he's gonna be getting a whole lot of resistances added that make sonic's chances of winning pretty moot either way.

Also, using the whole "2-A fate manip via beating scourge" thing only really hurts your point. Disregarding that Scourge is established as being a moron and that the Anarchy Beryl have a stricter than usual time limit and as such attributing it to fate manip is dodgy at best, "2-A fatehax" seems to come more from how Scourge at the time was 2-A, because he was still a 3D being all the same there. If we're gonna scale fatehax to AP like this, logically it doesn't do shit to MM who has 1-A power.

ItsEliminationTime said:
Because this is what happens when people doesn't listen. You all don't even know that Molecule Man can still be affected. He's a 3-D being.
ah yes, that definitely makes godzilla vs. molecule man not a stomp because he can be affected since he's a 3-D

Well Godzilla doesn't exactly have durability negation. Let's not get ''too'' extreme.

Essentially you need to show feats of Sonic's fatehax causing someone to outright kill themselves here, because his RW/matterhax can counter literally everything else SOnic can do and his durability is too high.

This is even assuming fatehax is legit and works.

@Wokistan I'm going to quote Shake regarding the whole thing about Scourge.

"Sonic's run-in against Scourge while the latter was in his Super Form. Sonic thinks up a plan and manages to convince Scourge into detransforming so he can be weakened. Now you might be thinking "Shake, you dumb-dumb! This is just typical villian arrogance here!" Well... Except it's not for one major reason.

Scourge the Hedgehog had hinted his use of the Anarchy Beryl before, such as when he mentioned he also fought Perfect Chaos in his Super Form. The problem comes from the fact that Scourge knows what happens after his Super Form is said and done, as he's had to have experienced it multiple times before. So why in the world does he give it all up and coincidentally forgets what happens to him? You could claim a 4-B having Fate Hax that works on a 2-A is absurd, up until you realize The Ancient Walkers are the ones who gave it to him in the first place. You can call it PIS, but... That's also kinda the point. Fate Hax is stupid."

ShadowWarrior1999 (More accurately ShakeResounding) said:
Sonic Fatehax stuff
This doesn't really help your point with this match though, as you consider the impressive bit that its affecting a 2-A. Well, Molecule Man is 1-A. You can't have it both ways where its impressive due to its victims AP but it also just works on anyone 3D.

Please, lets try and calm down. While he was being sorta sarcastic that's not really the worst thing in the world.

If you put a 2-A against a 1-A, you're gonna have to expect less than super polite messages, i'm afraid.

@Elimination Please, buddy, try to relax. Even if you're frustrated, you gotta reign it in. In all fairness of those who claim stomp, you do have to realize how a 2-A going against a 1-A looks like at a glance.

ShakeResounding said:
@Elimination Please, buddy, try to relax. Even if you're frustrated, you gotta reign it in. In all fairness of those who claim stomp, you do have to realize how a 2-A going against a 1-A looks like at a glance.
Yeah sorry. But if people can't relax then they can't expect me to do the same either.

Eganergo said:
Stomp in favor of MM. There is a reason why 1A is called 'Beyond Dimensional'.
You think you're smart, aren't you?

No i'm not smart at all, i just use logic.

Characters that have no dimensional limitations.

"1A is basically, a being or an object which is outside and beyond all dimensions of time and space. This is something completely formless, abstract, metaphysical and transcendental. The usual scale does not make sense against a beyond dimensional object. Such beings can not be affected by destruction within the dimensions of time and space, or physical matter and energy. This "space" in which there is no dimension can be the background for any dimensional space. Within such a beyond dimensional "space", a dimensional structure with any number of dimensions can be placed, because there are no restrictions regarding dimensions.

Note that all tier 1-A characters have qualitative superiority over dimensional structures and concepts. Also, mere capability to exist in a beyond dimensional domain does not qualify a character as a beyond dimensional being.

There are two options in order to qualify for this tier: There should either be a qualitative superiority over infinite dimensions; or the superiority over the concept of dimensions (in general) should be clearly explained."

Quoted from the site itself in case you miss this.

Being sarcastic isn't really the same as being angry though. All eganerogo said was that the match was a stomp, that's no reason to be upset at him. To call a match a stomp isn't a slight against you.

Maybe it's best that I close this thread, since tensions seem to be raising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back